Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #351595 10/04/21 10:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is also tough when you have a lot of girls that have not played together before - as with the new Red and White teams. So that is an adjustment period.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #351618 10/04/21 12:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The red team
While I agree that M&D Red will struggle more than people realize, I think Hero's White is going to fall much further than some realize. Better to be on M&D Red than Hero's White.

Agree with this... Also don't see M&D dominating. Hero's Green is still going to be solid. Just looking forward to hopefully a normal fall season!

M&D has the stronger goalie now and no I am not the goalies parent but basing it off games I’ve watched the last two years. She will give Black the edge. The Red team is a first year team and should not be playing in the A division until they prove themselves in the B, otherwise I think you are setting the team up for failure and unnecessary drama. Just being honest, these girls are not A level material yet. If they were, they would be on black or green or blue. And these girls are coming together for the first time. Give them more than just a couple of fall tournaments together to gel. In the end, like another poster said, I’m just glad they are playing. I don’t really care where Red plays as long as they get to play.

Red team also needs to figure out the goalie situation. Not sure what is going on there. Again they will not be a strong team unless the goalie situation addressed.

jeez, did you really feel the need to post this before making lunch for your daughter after practice at GFS today? No matter what team she is on, worry about your own daughter.

That’s amazing, just wish I knew who were talking about.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #351813 10/05/21 03:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M and D black will be solid and so will Heros green. Both teams got better so it will be fun to watch. Period. Maybe some parents should be banned from sidelines . The only bad blood is between know it all parents who can’t just watch their kids play without running their mouths .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352209 10/08/21 11:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M and D black will be solid and so will Heros green. Both teams got better so it will be fun to watch. Period. Maybe some parents should be banned from sidelines . The only bad blood is between know it all parents who can’t just watch their kids play without running their mouths .

I love this quote !!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352954 10/14/21 05:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this talk about two teams that didn’t win a single tournament last year. Less talk more walk.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #353099 10/16/21 07:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the people on here should spend less time worrying about other Maryland teams and more time worrying about the LI teams that constantly beat MD teams this summer. As the previous poster said, zero tournament wins from HG and M&D Black. Yellow Jackets ran over both teams this summer.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353807 10/21/21 09:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Red team also needs to figure out the goalie situation. Not sure what is going on there. Again they will not be a strong team unless the goalie situation addressed.

Are you seriously a parent? Pick on someone your own size…oh wait, I think you already are.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #353932 10/23/21 06:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was looking for Hero’s and M&D in the SHIP at National Fall Lax Festival! Anyone?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #353937 10/23/21 07:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D found what they needed to beat Heros. Team looked good once they got their jitters out during the first game. It’s going to be a fun fall for this age group.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353944 10/23/21 08:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was looking for Hero’s and M&D in the SHIP at National Fall Lax Festival! Anyone?

You can stop looking and find a more productive use of your time rather than spending it as a troll on an 8th grade girls lacrosse message board.

It appears that the two teams out of ten (!) that made the 1-game playoff didn't play have to play Hero's or M&D. Coppermine and Belles should have been in the B division.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #354077 10/25/21 09:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams I think looked good. All the girls are talented players. Parents should be proud of them and all their hard work is paying off. Both teams will be exciting to watch for years to come. Not affiliated with either team just another team parent that was there watching and observing.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #354513 10/28/21 08:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D red looked pretty good as a B-team. Would like to see them play some more competition but looking like they could be a spoiler.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354555 10/29/21 10:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Possibly, but it's definitely too early to draw any conclusions about M&D Red. They faced little competition in pool play and lost their 1 game to a top 30 opponent.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354745 10/30/21 08:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Possibly, but it's definitely too early to draw any conclusions about M&D Red. They faced little competition in pool play and lost their 1 game to a top 30 opponent.

They have a bunch of girls who played on black for a long time. As a group they are very good relative to b teams. No idea about the coaches.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354965 11/01/21 07:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have a bunch of girls who played on black for a long time. As a group they are very good relative to b teams. No idea about the coaches.
Coaches for the B team aren’t staying long. It’s Robinsons bandaid to shut parents up. When the chance arises they will move to the black team. Watching them coach this weekend and their frustration with their players who have inflated egos as well as their parents. The B team is not where they want to be and another shake up will happen. Can’t wait to watch the bandaid to slowly rip off.

Like Reply Quote
Page 69 of 75 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 74 75
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard