Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
Anonymous #347737 08/29/21 07:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of these jay kids left for lacrosse, they have crazy unrealistic parents. If Timmy was such a great coach, they wouldn’t leave they would want to play for him. It’s just a fact from a parent who knows. Time for a major change.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #348339 09/02/21 09:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I read the Forum Rules, Purpose & General Guidelines. I’m a parent, asking a Q, so this post should be approved by the moderators;

Product review; ALL BALL PRO – THE STINGER X.

I’ve seen this rebounder used by multiple school districts throughout Westchester and by some individual consumers. Nearly every one I see, the wheels are off and frame work doesn’t seem to be secure.
Anyone else notice this?
I will say the actual rebounder’s net frame is rock-solid, I do like how the net frame is adjustable and the concept that it easily movable, via the wheels.

Any buyers out there with regret or love it?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349230 09/09/21 01:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tim Schurr should definitely get the heck out of John jay and go back to a winning program .
What winning program would you suggest? I assume you don't mean Yorktown because they are old news. Hung on long enough for other more progressive programs to catch up and pass them. Down county will dominate going forward.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349340 09/10/21 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why the detest for Yorktown? They’ve done their best to promote the game in all of Westchester including letting out of town kids join the youth program. The YAC website is informational as to how to get better
There are ex Yorktown coaches all over the county.

No they won’t dominate as they did because club ball has changed the landscape. Actually it is surprising it took this long for other to catch up. They will win some years and others they won’t.

Yorktown should be applauded for what they achieve without the money that the lower county parents have.

You sound like angry sour grapes. I’d rather see the positive

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349650 09/14/21 11:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why the detest for Yorktown? They’ve done their best to promote the game in all of Westchester including letting out of town kids join the youth program. The YAC website is informational as to how to get better

No they won’t dominate as they did because club ball has changed the landscape. Actually it is surprising it took this long for other to catch up. They will win some years and others they won’t.

Yorktown should be applauded for what they achieve without the money that the lower county parents have.

No sour grapes, no detest, just reality and disappointment. The program has been stuck in the mud while others have continued to improve. Club ball has absolutely changed the landscape and Ytown has refused to change. The down county programs especially have embraced club ball and their players have improved immensely as a result. Players playing in the most competitive environment possible with great coaching has enabled 3 or 4 programs like Rye, Larchmont, etc. to leap frog Ytown. Many thanks to all the coaches who volunteer their time, some things are impossible to overcome.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #349855 09/16/21 07:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe I’m misinformed but I’d be thrilled if my town had the program that Yorktown has

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350402 09/21/21 07:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re not misinformed. Everyone should be so lucky. Don’t take any anonymous comment serious. You would be shocked if you knew who some of these people were.
Vin D’Andria

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350528 09/22/21 02:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe I’m misinformed but I’d be thrilled if my town had the program that Yorktown has
What town do you live in?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350532 09/22/21 03:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What town do you live in?
John Jay.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350547 09/22/21 06:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re not misinformed. Everyone should be so lucky. Don’t take any anonymous comment serious. You would be shocked if you knew who some of these people were.
Vin D’Andria
Vin Dandria? Why do you guys care so much? A programs dominance in any sport won't last forever. Its time for others to shine.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #350614 09/23/21 10:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No sour grapes, no detest, just reality and disappointment. The program has been stuck in the mud while others have continued to improve. Club ball has absolutely changed the landscape and Ytown has refused to change. The down county programs especially have embraced club ball and their players have improved immensely as a result. Players playing in the most competitive environment possible with great coaching has enabled 3 or 4 programs like Rye, Larchmont, etc. to leap frog Ytown. Many thanks to all the coaches who volunteer their time, some things are impossible to overcome.

Are you disappointed in the Yorktown youth program or the high school program? Because the HS coach is being replaced.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #351003 09/28/21 09:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is Shurr,Marr and Dooley are the final 3

Like Reply Quote