BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 161 of 267 1 2 159 160 161 162 163 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing that the 11 MIAA schools are even filling rosters. They only had 3 "elite" clubs in the 25 age group: Crabs, Hawks and FCA.

Those other 41 club teams in HoCo develop absolutely no good players at all, right?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of Hawks parents yelling at parents, parents yelling at kids, parents yelling at coaches & coaches yelling at parents. Seems like one dysfunctional family! Just seems like you picked up where you left off at the World Series.

The Rage was expanding from the opening whistle until the end of the day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing that the 11 MIAA schools are even filling rosters. They only had 3 "elite" clubs in the 25 age group: Crabs, Hawks and FCA.

Those other 41 club teams in HoCo develop absolutely no good players at all, right?

Correct 3 times 25 players divided by ..lets get real , only CH,McD,BL,Spalding are contenders, Gives each team about 18/19 players. The rest are scrubs that play there, and the other teams , do we even need to mention them?. Not that hard to analyze and come to proper conclusion...Elementary my Dear Watson.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of Hawks parents yelling at parents, parents yelling at kids, parents yelling at coaches & coaches yelling at parents. Seems like one dysfunctional family! Just seems like you picked up where you left off at the World Series.

I'm not sure what you are talking about but we played Hawks and you obviously were not there in Delaware.

Never had any problems with Hawks parents. Even the two loudmouths are congenial if you engage them. I watched their game against Sweetlax and didn't see any of this. One of their kids got hurt early after scoring the first goal. Other than that it was a great game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not sure what you are talking about but we played Hawks and you obviously were not there in Delaware.

Never had any problems with Hawks parents. Even the two loudmouths are congenial if you engage them. I watched their game against Sweetlax and didn't see any of this. One of their kids got hurt early after scoring the first goal. Other than that it was a great game.

I think most parents would agree if they took a second to make a conversation with parents on the other team. We take it way more personal than the kids. Look at your son's followers on Instagram and Twitter, they are following the players on the other teams and interacting with them. Not whining on a message board anonymously like us. Sure they all detest losing, but they don't automatically detest the kids they lose to.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take a minute today to forget about youth sports and hug your kids. Thoughts and prayers to the family of the player and the PLC organization. Heaven gained a middie way too soon and it is heart breaking. RIP

Sorry, what happened?

Young man took his life on Sunday night

OMG I am so sorry, that's awful news. Puts these notIntelligent lax arguments into perspective.

UGH, so sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Hawks dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think most parents would agree if they took a second to make a conversation with parents on the other team. We take it way more personal than the kids. Look at your son's followers on Instagram and Twitter, they are following the players on the other teams and interacting with them. Not whining on a message board anonymously like us. Sure they all detest losing, but they don't automatically detest the kids they lose to.

👆 100% agree but the 'dads' on this board are pathetic. No one on here bashing a kid would have the courage to approach the parent on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Hawks dad

They were quiet this weekend because they had a mouth full of humble pie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Hawks dad

They were quiet this weekend because they had a mouth full of humble pie.

Wow! Got 'em!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

👆 100% agree but the 'dads' on this board are pathetic. No one on here bashing a kid would have the courage to approach the parent on the sidelines.

Thanks Hawks Dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Maybe you all missed the thread that takes about a child taking his life. Why don’t you all pipe down and take a seat for a hot second. These kids read this forum. If it’s enough to put grown adults over the edge, imagine the kids when they read this. Stop talking. Go hug your kids. And say a prayer for the family who just lost theirs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Hawks Dad

WRONG but thanks for playing; hilarious everything is about the Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Maybe you all missed the thread that takes about a child taking his life. Why don’t you all pipe down and take a seat for a hot second. These kids read this forum. If it’s enough to put grown adults over the edge, imagine the kids when they read this. Stop talking. Go hug your kids. And say a prayer for the family who just lost theirs.

This^^^^^^^

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks making excuses why they lost…. Looneys making excuses why they lost …. Crabs will makes excuses after they lose this weekend.

Team 91…. NO EXCUSES!!

#Gilman#elite

Team 91=Predators

Looney’s and Crabs will beat you just like they did in the summer. They beat you even with all the new kids. Stop yelling on here and at your kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This^^^^^^^
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This^^^^^^^
☝🏻

👏 👏 👏 Bravo! Adults on here should never be singling out or talking about any specific kids! Most Kids I know already have major pressure in their lives coming at them from adults in their life from every angle! They Def. Do not need anonymous strangers discussing them negatively. Our kids get enough negativity in their lives! Have some class and do not discuss a kid negatively.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like a parent whose kid stinks at lacrosse!

HIT THE WALL!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HIT THE WALL!!!

Spoken like a complete garbage human!

GET A LIFE!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HIT THE WALL!!!

Can we all agree that we have a few (or one) class clown(s) who basically ruin this whole thing for all of us. He (they) spend(s) most of the time trashing the Hawks, impersonating a Hawks dad, or occasionally trashing another team.

It’s hard not to take the bait sometimes, but I feel pretty confident these are ill people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HIT THE WALL!!!

Sounds like your the biggest negativity in your kids life and other peoples lives!? Sounds like an adult who stinks at life!

You probably hit the wall when you were born. Doctors didn’t catch you in time! Concussion at birth?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HIT THE WALL!!!
And you clearly have major human being issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HIT THE WALL!!!

Can we all agree that we have a few (or one) class clown(s) who basically ruin this whole thing for all of us. He (they) spend(s) most of the time trashing the Hawks, impersonating a Hawks dad, or occasionally trashing another team.

It’s hard not to take the bait sometimes, but I feel pretty confident these are ill people.

No cant agree. More than one for sure,

You are acting very Hawkward acting like a know it all psychologist.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks making excuses why they lost…. Looneys making excuses why they lost …. Crabs will makes excuses after they lose this weekend.

Team 91…. NO EXCUSES!!

#Gilman#elite

Team 91=Predators

Looney’s and Crabs will beat you just like they did in the summer. They beat you even with all the new kids. Stop yelling on here and at your kid.

Umm no. Not a 91 nutswinger but they got bigger and better. And yes, he needs to stop yelling at his kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HIT THE WALL!!!

No cant agree. More than one for sure,

You are acting very Hawkward acting like a know it all psychologist.

Seek help!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91…. NO EXCUSES!!

#Gilman#elite

Team 91=Predators

Umm no. Not a 91 nutswinger but they got bigger and better. And yes, he needs to stop yelling at his kid.

Thanks, Hawks dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs go .500 this weekend - 3-3; you heard it hear first!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs go .500 this weekend - 3-3; you heard it hear first!!

4-2. They lose to a much improved FCA team and Leading Edge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA?

FCA reloaded with 2025s and will easily take down the Crabs 2025s by 4+ goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA?
FCA would be well matched with the Crab Hardshells. But I don't expect them to be competitive with the real Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great win by Top Caliber today over MadLax. Looks like TC is for real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA?

What was the score?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA?

What was the score?

Crabs 19 - 4 FCA

Crabs went 6-0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs scored 83 goals on the weekend.

Very athletic at every position - rotate poles through close and LSM interchangeably - new feeder from X is a game changer on Attack from them - two very strong face off kids - fast and relentless at midfield. Very impressive team - they are going to be tough to beat are in a different league from the rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very athletic at every position - rotate poles through close and LSM interchangeably - new feeder from X is a game changer on Attack from them - two very strong face off kids - fast and relentless at midfield. Very impressive team - they are going to be tough to beat are in a different league from the rest.

They do have the most impressive holdbacks in the 26 class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course they’ll be tough to beat. They are a team full of boys who should be in 9th grade. They would have a tough time playing against kids their own age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do have the most impressive holdbacks in the 26 class.

Yes indeed - they dominated the MadLax holdbacks big time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2 best offensive players are not playing in the fall and may not be back at madlax. 1 is a hold back and the other is not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of the five teams in Poolesville that are planning, hoping or rumored to be playing HoCo elite this spring, it looks like the rankings are:

Crabs
Leading Edge
Top Caliber
MadLax
FCA

It looked to me like all five teams had a lot of holdbacks judging by their size.

Like Reply Quote
Page 161 of 267 1 2 159 160 161 162 163 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard