BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 73 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 72 73
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax on ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lax on ?

Lax off?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look at US Club rankings its:

YJ Weiner
YJ Ramos
Legacy
Liberty
YJ Kildare
Elevate
Top Guns Black
YJ O'Sullivan
Jesters Black
FLG
91Crossfire

This is pretty accurate though I might knock Elevate off the list completely as over the last two years their top 10 players have all left for other clubs. Empire should be above FLG as they have a decent team

This old list is completely inaccurate. Empire lost their goalie and a solid attacker to jesters. They will likely be back at the bottom. I think top guns and jesters move up, elevate empire 91 all stay bottom three, flg a tier ahead & libert, Weiner, and legacy stay too 3

Agree w/most, using any kind of ranking based on last season is most definitely inaccurate. So much movement in the off season.

Remember this is simply based off of any type of Fall ball and recent acquisitions/departures on field and staff. Don’t stress too much about any of this parents. A lot of lacrosse to be played. After Weiner, top 5 teams are similar in skill set and club offerings (Training, Recruiting Capabilities, Showcases attending etc)

YJ Weiner
Legacy
Jesters Black
YJ Ramos
Liberty *invisible, so who knows
YJ Kildare
Lax On
YJ Osullivan
Top Guns Black
Empire Bengals
91 Bandits Orange
FLG
Top Guns Purple
91 Bandits Navy
Recon
Ohana

Jesters? LOL
Sorry-Not better than Ramos, Liberty, Kildare , O’Sullivan, Top Guns , Lax On or Empire
The key acquisitions are all the players that didn’t make 91. And they took a bunch of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ Weiner
YJ Ramos
Legacy
Liberty
YJ Kildare
Elevate
Top Guns Black
YJ O'Sullivan
Jesters Black
FLG
91Crossfire

This is pretty accurate though I might knock Elevate off the list completely as over the last two years their top 10 players have all left for other clubs. Empire should be above FLG as they have a decent team

This old list is completely inaccurate. Empire lost their goalie and a solid attacker to jesters. They will likely be back at the bottom. I think top guns and jesters move up, elevate empire 91 all stay bottom three, flg a tier ahead & libert, Weiner, and legacy stay too 3

Agree w/most, using any kind of ranking based on last season is most definitely inaccurate. So much movement in the off season.

Remember this is simply based off of any type of Fall ball and recent acquisitions/departures on field and staff. Don’t stress too much about any of this parents. A lot of lacrosse to be played. After Weiner, top 5 teams are similar in skill set and club offerings (Training, Recruiting Capabilities, Showcases attending etc)

YJ Weiner
Legacy
Jesters Black
YJ Ramos
YJ Kildare
Lax On
YJ Osullivan
Top Guns Black
Empire Bengals
91 Bandits Orange
FLG
Top Guns Purple
91 Bandits Navy
Recon
Ohana

Jesters? LOL
Sorry-Not better than Ramos, Liberty, Kildare , O’Sullivan, Top Guns , Lax On or Empire
The key acquisitions are all the players that didn’t make 91. And they took a bunch of them.

Not accurate. Only two kids on jesters black from 91 you got your info wrong. The new players are from top guns and elevate. I’d agree that Ramos and liberty are definitely higher. You’re crazy if you think 91 or empire come anywhere close to higher on that list.

Not sure where the poster got the idea that liberty isn’t up there with legacy and Weiner. Those should be top three. Kildare and Jesters are of similar talent level now. I think the poster was right in the fact that Ramos , jesters, TG black, Kildare could all shift at any moment. I think it’s easier to agree upon the fact that the bottom half is correct. There is no doubt that the empire, flg, and 91 “A” teams are the bottom 3 of the A tier teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ Weiner
YJ Ramos
Legacy
Liberty
YJ Kildare
Elevate
Top Guns Black
YJ O'Sullivan
Jesters Black
FLG
91Crossfire

YJ Weiner
Legacy
Jesters Black
YJ Ramos
YJ Kildare
Lax On
YJ Osullivan
Top Guns Black
Empire Bengals
91 Bandits Orange
FLG
Top Guns Purple
91 Bandits Navy
Recon
Ohana

Jesters? LOL

You know nothing Jon snow.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s important is have it a good team all the coaches will come to your games and see your
Player too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s important is have it a good team all the coaches will come to your games and see your
Player too

If you’re in a team attending top events like presidents cup you’re fine. It’s about who will allow the team into their tournaments and which clubs are able to access them. Some clubs put their teams back into their own tournaments to recycle the tuition money back to them over and over. Not going to mention a name, but anyone can figure it out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there tryouts for pick up teams? Don’t think my old post went through.

I’ve noticed that there are three 24 pick up teams and now a 2027 one according to the 27 thread.

I’d like to get my daughter onto one but not sure how. Do they play local only? Who runs them? What are the costs ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ Weiner
YJ Ramos
Legacy
Liberty
YJ Kildare
Elevate
Top Guns Black
YJ O'Sullivan
Jesters Black
FLG
91Crossfire

YJ Weiner
Legacy
Jesters Black
YJ Ramos
YJ Kildare
Lax On
YJ Osullivan
Top Guns Black
Empire Bengals
91 Bandits Orange
FLG
Top Guns Purple
91 Bandits Navy
Recon
Ohana

Jesters? LOL

Wow - Suggest you might want to get your information elsewhere. Way off the mark. Out in left field for that matter. Heck, not even in the same ballpark. Or better yet, you may just follow a whole new sport in general ....LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ve noticed that there are three 24 pick up teams and now a 2027 one according to the 27 thread.

I’d like to get my daughter onto one but not sure how. Do they play local only? Who runs them? What are the costs ?

I believe some of the pick up teams were started by parents and know of another started by a coach who trains girls from multiple teams. The coach’s (Tilts) team name is LI Power. I believe she has an instagram and you can maybe reach out to her for her future stuff. The fall league is almost over. Don’t know what other extra leagues/tournament they are doing? If you know of girls on a pick up team , ask them who is organizing it, and see if they need more players?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe some of the pick up teams were started by parents and know of another started by a coach who trains girls from multiple teams. The coach’s (Tilts) team name is LI Power. I believe she has an instagram and you can maybe reach out to her for her future stuff. The fall league is almost over. Don’t know what other extra leagues/tournament they are doing? If you know of girls on a pick up team , ask them who is organizing it, and see if they need more players?

Tribe is another with mostly 2024s- Kilgus coaches it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if people pay for tribe, but lightening and power have no tuition. They only pay for the events they participate in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was actually curious about this as well. I noticed my daughters teammates on a team, and am hoping she can find a way to pop in as well. I guess asking her friend would be the easiest, but curious how you would get on without a friend on the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was actually curious about this as well. I noticed my daughters teammates on a team, and am hoping she can find a way to pop in as well. I guess asking her friend would be the easiest, but curious how you would get on without a friend on the team

One way on to some of them is to pay for private and group training with the coach of the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if people pay for tribe, but lightening and power have no tuition. They only pay for the events they participate in.

So these coaches are working for free ? What’s the point of that for them ?

Still doesn’t help me get my kid on. I guess the answer is email Tribe Lightning or power on Instagram and see if they have space ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Player too

If you’re in a team attending top events like presidents cup you’re fine. It’s about who will allow the team into their tournaments and which clubs are able to access them. Some clubs put their teams back into their own tournaments to recycle the tuition money back to them over and over. Not going to mention a name, but anyone can figure it out

My lacrosse tournaments ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still doesn’t help me get my kid on. I guess the answer is email Tribe Lightning or power on Instagram and see if they have space ?

Yes they do it for free. Some of them it’s to keep girls who have been friends together, some it’s because they care about the kids, and some do it because they love the sport: regardless, it’s awesome for kids to play with new people and to get more time on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they do it for free. Some of them it’s to keep girls who have been friends together, some it’s because they care about the kids, and some do it because they love the sport: regardless, it’s awesome for kids to play with new people and to get more time on the field.

And…most of the time it’s a parent coaching, doing it for their kid as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Not many people will do it unless it’s for money. It’s why you see so many parent coaching coaching club as well. The money isn’t good enough for the amount of time unless your kid is playing for free

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. Not many people will do it unless it’s for money. It’s why you see so many parent coaching coaching club as well. The money isn’t good enough for the amount of time unless your kid is playing for free

Going to reach out to some on social media and see if I can get her on a team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true elevate only has one 24 team now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally surprised they can even field a 24 team at this point. Girls were all running for the exits !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally surprised they can even field a 24 team at this point. Girls were all running for the exits !!

Unfortunate for them they had some strong girls over the years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ Weiner
YJ Ramos
Legacy
Liberty
YJ Kildare
Elevate
Top Guns Black
YJ O'Sullivan
Jesters Black
FLG
91Crossfire

YJ Weiner
Legacy
Jesters Black
YJ Ramos
YJ Kildare
Lax On
YJ Osullivan
Top Guns Black
Empire Bengals
91 Bandits Orange
FLG
Top Guns Purple
91 Bandits Navy
Recon
Ohana

I’d suggest moving some of those top ten teams lower down. Go check out scores from national fall lax today and you may have a different opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ Weiner
YJ Ramos
Legacy
Liberty
YJ Kildare
Elevate
Top Guns Black
YJ O'Sullivan
Jesters Black
FLG
91Crossfire

YJ Weiner
Legacy
Jesters Black
YJ Ramos
YJ Kildare
Lax On
YJ Osullivan
Top Guns Black
Empire Bengals
91 Bandits Orange
FLG
Top Guns Purple
91 Bandits Navy
Recon
Ohana

I’d suggest moving some of those top ten teams lower down. Go check out scores from national fall lax today and you may have a different opinion.

Which teams played in it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ Weiner
YJ Ramos
Legacy
Liberty
YJ Kildare
Elevate
Top Guns Black
YJ O'Sullivan
Jesters Black
FLG
91Crossfire

YJ Weiner
Legacy
Jesters Black
YJ Ramos
YJ Kildare
Lax On
YJ Osullivan
Top Guns Black
Empire Bengals
91 Bandits Orange
FLG
Top Guns Purple
91 Bandits Navy
Recon
Ohana

Only team from list that played at the National Fall Lax Tourney was LaxOn. And your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ Weiner
YJ Ramos
Legacy
Liberty
YJ Kildare
Elevate
Top Guns Black
YJ O'Sullivan
Jesters Black
FLG
91Crossfire

YJ Weiner
Legacy
Jesters Black
YJ Ramos
YJ Kildare
Lax On
YJ Osullivan
Top Guns Black
Empire Bengals
91 Bandits Orange
FLG
Top Guns Purple
91 Bandits Navy
Recon
Ohana

Which teams played in it?

Laxon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from any Long Island teams recently ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the big tournaments start Nov. 6th, and continue throughout the month.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the big tournaments start Nov. 6th, and continue throughout the month.

Only teams who have played are laxon and then YJ/Jesters in 7 v 7s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Laxon like sponsored by back of the cage ? Is there a reason they don’t post about them when it’s negative.

They got smacked at fall national by teams around 100 ranking
7-1
10-3
9-4

That’s what happens when you don’t make a single cut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Laxon like sponsored by back of the cage ? Is there a reason they don’t post about them when it’s negative.

They got smacked at fall national by teams around 100 ranking
7-1
10-3
9-4

That’s what happens when you don’t make a single cut

We all knew that those women are money hungry jokes this forum warned the families. Let the girls throw their futures away, that’s their problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island lacrosse going downhill?

You have laxon that just got smoked by teams ranked in the 100s.

Then you have 91 “A” playing in a bracket with teams ranked 140

Then at prime time you have jesters b team (pink) who lost every single game last year playing YJ O’Sullivan.

I can understand jesters pink and O’Sullivan match ups since their the clubs weakest teams at this age group, but lax on calls themselves “ elite”

Don’t even get me started on prior bandits parents converted 91 running around soccer sidelines this fall boasting about their true A team that is playing teams ranked so low that an 8th grade team could beat them. If they’re as good as their parents want to boast about at least put them in a competitive bracket. What a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then at prime time you have jesters b team (pink) who lost every single game last year playing YJ O’Sullivan.

I can understand jesters pink and O’Sullivan match ups since their the clubs weakest teams at this age group, but lax on calls themselves “ elite”

Don’t even get me started on prior bandits parents converted 91 running around soccer sidelines this fall boasting about their true A team that is playing teams ranked so low that an 8th grade team could beat them. If they’re as good as their parents want to boast about at least put them in a competitive bracket. What a joke.

We all know that 91 isn't an A team. The few good kids should have left when the rest of that team left a few years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So sad get a life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So sad get a life!

It’s true though. A parent a while back was complaining about how the bracket they were in for an upcoming tournament is teams in top 30 and 100s mixed together which is ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is a solid b team playing against d teams - 91- and then teams who don’t have enough chimesitey yet - lx on- playing teams clearly above their skill level. O’Dullivan will also massacre jesters pink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so concerned? None of those girls are gonna steal your daughter’s thunder or spot at a top 10 school so keep beating your chest. Or maybe it hits a little to close to home, reminds you of the days when YOU weren’t all that or on the top team? Be proud of your kid and go hit the therapy couch bud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While (Tilts) offered a ‘Free’ 2024 fall team for her private clients and select others, the Jesters 2024 team had no entry and limited practices. Maybe she should pay more attention to the team she agreed to a Co-Head Coach for a salary. Only a few girls from jesters were asked to play in the fall and what do you think that does to team morale? The team could use the work and the 2 headed head coach doesn’t seem to be working when neither has the time for fall ball.
#ConflictofInterest
#HavingRegrets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would imagine if your whole team wasn't asked to play this is something extra that she is doing on her own time (Not Jesters time) so I am not sure why you are upset about it? If you feel your daughter needs more hit the wall, visit the track or just go shoot some balls. Don't leave it up to others to push your child some needs to come from within.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While (Tilts) offered a ‘Free’ 2024 fall team for her private clients and select others, the Jesters 2024 team had no entry and limited practices. Maybe she should pay more attention to the team she agreed to a Co-Head Coach for a salary. Only a few girls from jesters were asked to play in the fall and what do you think that does to team morale? The team could use the work and the 2 headed head coach doesn’t seem to be working when neither has the time for fall ball.
#ConflictofInterest
#HavingRegrets

We were asked about fall ball and couldn't do it because there are too many girls playing varsity sports. If you were part of the team you'd know she reached out to us through our team chat. It is also ironic you think the coaches don't care when they placed us into an extra fall tournament and have led film studies, team meetings, three team bonding events, play books with animations, a conditioning and drill plan for outside of practice, a scrimmge, and three recruiting zooms on their own time. We are a family that didn't play fall league because we couldn't and no one is upset. We have gotten more this year than we ever have but we appreciate your concern.

Page 21 of 73 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard