BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 29 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 28 29
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Channys back! Champs.

It case you are curious they have a new coaching staff.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Liked CoachC back as Champs" just in time for LegaRush to send kids to the B Team to Win that B bracket.

Then they post it on social media with help wanted message

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy B team stacked with A players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channys back! Champs.

I'm sure their fogo loved making room for the one who is a year older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channys back! Champs.

And , so it begins….

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels teams (A&B) went 1-6 combines. Ouch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channys back! Champs.

Nice excuse Legacy/Rush/Ducks mom. No holdbacks here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C’mon not a Rebels parent. They competed well in both divisions, why tear them down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C’mon not a Rebels parent. They competed well in both divisions, why tear them down?
They finished nearly dead last in all stats, so I guess your definition of "competed" means something different than mine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but he uniforms were nice..... oh wait...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They finished nearly dead last in all stats, so I guess your definition of "competed" means something different than mine.

It is. Losing and getting blown out are different, but that’s just me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They still have nice helmets though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the parents get a "FREE" sweatshirt when you register so they have that goin for them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legrush experiment was definitely improvement for the B team vs last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the parents get a "FREE" sweatshirt when you register so they have that goin for them!
When you look at all the big clubs on Long Island, the entire Rebels program has to be at the bottom of the list, no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express B v Legacy B was a great game. All the boys played hard and it was fun to watch. If guest players were there it wasn’t a huge advantage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Rebels teams (A&B) went 1-6 combines. Ouch!

When you look at all the big clubs on Long Island, the entire Rebels program has to be at the bottom of the list, no?

Sorry, Igloo owns the title for worst run program on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Rebels teams (A&B) went 1-6 combines. Ouch!

Takes a little time. 2 years ago rebels wasn't considered one of the "Big Clubs" Now they are considered by everyone and fight for spots #3-5 They are still in their 3rd or 4th year and all other younger teams that they created are very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly an Igloo parent of a kid that doesn’t play much. Move on if you’re not happy. Complaining to other parents is a waste of everyone’s time. MOVE ON!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly an Igloo parent of a kid that doesn’t play much. Move on if you’re not happy. Complaining to other parents is a waste of everyone’s time. MOVE ON!!

Clearly struck a nerve. Actually did move on to an organization that won't promise the world but will keep their word. Good luck with the used car salesman, unfortunately the lemon law doesn't apply to club lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least we got something. What is your club doing, giving you a link to their team store? Telling you it's all inclusive than jacking up the price $1000? Practicing in Queens, lol. Give it a rest, you're clearly jealous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What you got was abused: On the field and off of it. Put the sweatshirt over your head to hide your face. Embarassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Takes a little time. 2 years ago rebels wasn't considered one of the "Big Clubs" Now they are considered by everyone and fight for spots #3-5 They are still in their 3rd or 4th year and all other younger teams that they created are very good.
Let's not forget the Outlaws were a year or two away from folding when they had the great idea to rebrand as Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the parents get a "FREE" sweatshirt when you register so they have that goin for them![/quote]
At least we got something. What is your club doing, giving you a link to their team store? Telling you it's all inclusive than jacking up the price $1000? Practicing in Queens, lol. Give it a rest, you're clearly jealous.[/quote]

Spoken like a true SUCKER. Hook line and sinker they got you. Remember your organization is owned by an apparel company. If you don't think you are paying for every last bit of each and every piece of "swag" you get...You are sadly mistaken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least we got something. What is your club doing, giving you a link to their team store? Telling you it's all inclusive than jacking up the price $1000? Practicing in Queens, lol. Give it a rest, you're clearly jealous.[/quote]

Spoken like a true SUCKER. Hook line and sinker they got you. Remember your organization is owned by an apparel company. If you don't think you are paying for every last bit of each and every piece of "swag" you get...You are sadly mistaken.[/quote]

Obviously they are paying for it, it’s a business… are they supposed to give it away for free. It would be included in tuition, but since they make it they can give more of it. Pretty simple economics. I am sure rebels aren’t for everyone, but they are definitely trending up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's not forget the Outlaws were a year or two away from folding when they had the great idea to rebrand as Rebels.

Outlaws owned by DZ and did fold. Rebels owned by MB, and Rebels is his first and only club. Blatant and crew all do an awesome job, they really care and work on it full time- give it a rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy/ Rush coaching staff is ridiculous
Zummo, Jeffares , Konan, Haugen ,Kieran Mccardle , Foley , Sean Sconone goalie. I can’t imagine another travel team or even high school with that kind of sideline. Plus NOTB box lacrosse with Mike Taylor and his staff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy/ Rush coaching staff is ridiculous
Zummo, Jeffares , Konan, Haugen ,Kieran Mccardle , Foley , Sean Sconone goalie. I can’t imagine another travel team or even high school with that kind of sideline. Plus NOTB box lacrosse with Mike Taylor and his staff.

What's funny about this Legacy/Rush promotion is, 95% of the people on this thread have no idea who these coaches are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No need to promote at the end of October. Teams tryouts are through the summer. Truth is, that’s a very good staff. Varsity coaches. Plus a PLL player. That sounds like a legit coaching staff to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand the detest on the Rebels. They have a competitive team and the parents and kids seem happy on the sidelines, what's the big deal if they're not going to beat 91, Express or the Jersey, Maryland and New England equivalents? It's all about individual recruitment now anyway. As for Legacy, I don't see how anyone who knows anything about travel lacrosse can look at the lineup of coaches for the 2025s and not agree the Legacy kids are in a great place, especially when it comes to recruitment. Don't be surprised if there's a lot of movement back to Legacy as parents see the handwriting on the wall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem is they lose to town teams and the coaching is horrendous unless you like to watch grown men scream at the refs from opening whistle on.. That team hasnt gotten better since inception. To each thier own I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem is they lose to town teams and the coaching is horrendous unless you like to watch grown men scream at the refs from opening whistle on.. That team hasnt gotten better since inception. To each thier own I guess.
They added a second team and get free swag for registration, they're definitely on the right track.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haugen and Jefares, can you spell Daddy ball?
We’ve seen those two together already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They added a second team and get free swag for registration, they're definitely on the right track.
On the right track to where? Will they ever beat Express or 91? No. I don't even see them ever beating Regulators, Legacy/Rush or Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's this Legacy Rush merger I keep hearing about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels VS Regulators 5 man ups for Reg 1 Rebels
Pushes without Position or holds 15 plus on Rebels 3,4 on Regulators
Call of too many kids on field when Rebels were actually short one, as they were subbing.
I saw the Film of the game.
Rebels Lost sometimes that's just how it goes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Call of too many kids on field when Rebels were actually short one, as they were subbing.

What?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's this Legacy Rush merger I keep hearing about?

As an outsider, and nobody will believe it. They have two solid teams. So what they won’t be some super elite team. Legacy proved they develop kids and get them recruited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every business has a life span. Legacy and rush both on a down slide. Think merger will jump start. Sounds good, let’s see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels losing to Regulators - that's how it always goes.

Page 13 of 29 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard