BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Re: Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Janellis is still a top 4 LI team '25 team. They have mad BTB skills.

yeah right, they couldn’t even catch and throw yesterday

and none of them can use their opposite hands

Was a mishmash, team was seperated. Let’s talk after Fall! BTW, where was Lomo again!?!? Practicing? Why weren’t they at another playing opportunity?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli insecurities are comical. "mishmash" "team Separated" "where's lomo". Were you drunk when you posted? Why even post this garbage. An embarrassment to the team.

Worry about yourself...

plenty of competitive tournaments coming in November...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7v7 should be outlawed for club teams, they're awful, and certainly not a good representation of a team's abilities on a full field.

Get your popcorn, November is almost here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli insecurities are comical. "mishmash" "team Separated" "where's lomo". Were you drunk when you posted? Why even post this garbage. An embarrassment to the team.

Worry about yourself...

Ok Lomo dad! Are you the screaming crazy guy? Worry about yourself! Always trashing Janelli? Nervous? Hmmmm …

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worry about yourself...

Ok Lomo dad! Are you the screaming crazy guy? Worry about yourself! Always trashing Janelli? Nervous? Hmmmm …

Fear the Bee!! YJ eating their own again.....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which CT Grizzlies 2025 team is playing in the Rivalry Challenge? Navy or Yellow?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team is YJ at prime time? teams are listed by color so its hard to tell.

green was in the hardest bracket but now it says thats lomo so that is not them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Where was Lomo team at for the YJ Fall playday? Were they invited? Or not?

Where was Spalina team or Lomo team at the YJ playday? The 25s need to play each other to see who’s who instead of everyone saying they are better! Janelli was ready to play them !

they lost three starters including their goalie and their top defensive coach and also had to play maybe the best 2026 team in the country

what did you expect to happen?

And… are all true 26 on age players on that team? How many should be 25s?

Is this a joke? They got beat, whether on age or a year younger. There’s not some scandalous hold back situation.

Think Lomo Is not as far off Janelli as some of the janelli parents think Regardless let these kids play some games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think Lomo Is not as far off Janelli as some of the janelli parents think Regardless let these kids play some games[/quote]

we will never find out

he specifically asked not to play her in the fall league because he likely agrees with u

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, you are completely correct. I know my daughter would be scared to go up agaist them now. she was thinking about quiting the game all together so she would never have to face them.

why do you think they care? is lomo that good now? if they are why worry about the 7th rank team in the country, why not go after the top dog. Doesnt that make sense?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, you are completely correct. I know my daughter would be scared to go up agaist them now. she was thinking about quiting the game all together so she would never have to face them.

why do you think they care? is lomo that good now? if they are why worry about the 7th rank team in the country, why not go after the top dog. Doesnt that make sense?

I think it’s a puffing match to see who the real YJ B team is!? But, if they don’t play each other … hard to know? Question is, what team does YJ Queen put in the B spot at tournaments? If they played each other in the Fall local stuff, she could see! Lomo hasn’t been at anything! 🤔

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, but you know as well as I do this 10pm fall ball lax isnt the full teams going at it. Kids have other sports and some parents dont want their 14 years old daughters getting home at midnight. I'm sure you would of had better participation if the playing times were a couple of hours earier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are starting to get into your recruiting years, why do you care what team is better? You are missing the boat here. It is about how much exposure is your daughter going to get moving forward. No college coach cares which YJ B or C team is better? All they care about is your daughter talented enough to play at the next level. period. Only people like you care about who they can tell their coworkers (who don't care) what level team their daughter is on.

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: No harsh words permitted
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, but you know as well as I do this 10pm fall ball lax isnt the full teams going at it. Kids have other sports and some parents dont want their 14 years old daughters getting home at midnight. I'm sure you would of had better participation if the playing times were a couple of hours earier.

Spallina team doesn’t seem to want to play the other local teams either? Janelli has been getting some great competitive games in the Fall league. The competitive play they have been doing in the league, will definitely help them in the Fall tournaments! They look good. Working on their plays in these league games is a great opportunity to get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are starting to get into your recruiting years, why do you care what team is better? You are missing the boat here. It is about how much exposure is your daughter going to get moving forward. No college coach cares which YJ B or C team is better? All they care about is your daughter talented enough to play at the next level. period. Only people like you care about who they can tell their coworkers (who don't care) what level team their daughter is on.

There’s the key word, exposure. That’s why the argument of whose the “B” teams continues. Obviously if you are playing better teams at tournaments, you get more exposure! The “B” team usually gets better comp/games?. Probably gets more eyes on them? I don’t really think it’s for any kind of co-worker bragging rights! 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There’s the key word, exposure. That’s why the argument of whose the “B” teams continues. Obviously if you are playing better teams at tournaments, you get more exposure! The “B” team usually gets better comp/games?. Probably gets more eyes on them? I don’t really think it’s for any kind of co-worker bragging rights! 😂

Yes. Look at the schools the B and C teams are going to. That should tell you everything you need to know. Occasionally a B girls will score a top scchool commitment, but that is the exception, not the rule. This class is no different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why then would you stay on a B or C team when you can go to another programs A team like TG or Legacy which are always in the top 2-3 brackets?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I predict that the girls on the team that comes out higher up in the standings will be set for life. The fall league results and standings most certainly are important to their futures. The parents certainly all seem to understand the gravity of the situation and have upped their level of intensity. The Queen Bee will be watching intently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy does not play in top brackets, they don't even play at all top tournaments at this age group. TG does......in my opinion its a better option than YJB or C

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No chatter or dart throwing following this past weekend in MD? Shocked. No tourney machine results posted but looked like a bunch of yj 25 teams were all at the same venue...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No chatter or dart throwing following this past weekend in MD? Shocked. No tourney machine results posted but looked like a bunch of yj 25 teams were all at the same venue...

shots were fired , but disappeared

i didnt even now why they were offensive or what the op was getting at.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another tough weekend for Spalling this weekend!! STEPS blue with another cupcake schedule? Does STEPS play in any tourney that is not run by the head of STEPS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another tough weekend for Spalling this weekend!! STEPS blue with another cupcake schedule? Does STEPS play in any tourney that is not run by the head of STEPS?

they give them that light schedule in case something comes up and they can’t make it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spallina team played 5 straight games Saturday I believe at Lax for the cure. They picked up another teams schedule. Yes Steps only plays in Steps run tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, whatever they are doing it is working for them. Steps is ranked #2, for whatever that is worth, but they pretty much beat whoever they have played against other than Spallina, granted close games, but just win baby!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lomo playing all the top teams while spalina and janelli play no ones

even top guns shows up and plays good teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you should recheck your TSIC app, jamulli played very good teams, and best all of them down like they were Galvin...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"jamulli played very good teams". In the Top Bracket?

Who did Queen Bee put in the top bracket these last few tournaments? Assume Spallina if they were playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"jamulli played very good teams". In the Top Bracket?

Who did Queen Bee put in the top bracket these last few tournaments? Assume Spallina if they were playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on. You know you've already looked.

Lax for the cure roundup:
Jabroni beat eagle stix, grizzlies, and Philly blast A.

Lomo lost to NXT black, steps, and mass elite A.

Blue smoked Philly blast , steps , and team one wildcat (apparently from Chicago)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on. You know you've already looked.

Lax for the cure roundup:
Jabroni beat eagle stix, grizzlies, and Philly blast A.

Lomo lost to NXT black, steps, and mass elite A.

Blue smoked Philly blast B, steps Carolina, and team one wildcat (apparently from Chicago)
why are you so angry.
Calling the man Jabroni really?
you ever talk to him, nicest guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be fair, I'm defending the guy at they easily had the toughest schedule and won all their games.... and I'm calling the team jabroni, not him.

Not sure why I would've talked to him though since I live in MD, I'm just here for the island infighting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
guess his team must have beat your then, because I sense some hostility

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

his best players all left, they won’t be relevant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

his best players all left, they won’t be relevant

They acquired just as good players as that left. One maybe even better! So, they will be fine … just wait and see! Could give everyone a run for their money!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you using for trainers for your 25s? Looking for a good trainer for my younger daughter, 2029, and my 2025 daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what's the word on Junior Open for 2025s? Is it going to be well attended by the top players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what's the word on Junior Open for 2025s? Is it going to be well attended by the top players?

I registered my daughter. Two players who are definitely top 2025s I know also doing it. It looks to be well run but it’s expensive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the cost? Will this be mostly Long Island kids? Will the girls travel for this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talked to a few MD moms and seems a few top girls from there are going. Seems to actually be talented girls from all over

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard