BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 56 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Igloo Northmen scrimmaged Shore 2 Shore today. Did anybody see the game? If so, how did the teams look?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2 Way Black = 3-0
2 Way Carolina = 2-1
Be The Best = 1-2
Great South Bay = 1-2
Express O'Reilly/Chucks = 3-1
Rebels Hydra = 1-2
Rebels Red Wolves = 0-3
Surge/Venom = 2-1

Well not so much. No surprise 2 way took it. Surge showed they are a great B team, struggled in A. Rebels same as last year. Be the best too new but if majority turtles then same as last year.

Those records are incorrect. Can we have an updated summary since you are the Sixth Grade Lacrosse Analyst.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels played 2 way very close. They are not top team on island. Right now it’s Express legacy rush Rebels. 91 has to play first before included. No one else in to 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black Pool
2-Way Black 4-0
Rebels Hydra 2-2
Be the Best 1-2
Surge 0-3

Orange Pool
2-Way Carolina 3-1 (lost to GSB in pool game but won in championship)
GSB 3-1
Express Orielly 1-3
Rebels Red Wolfs 0-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And to add on the 2-Way Carolina vs GSB games GF and GA were 9 for both teams. Was a good match up in the Orange pool.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels played 2 way very close. They are not top team on island. Right now it’s Express legacy rush Rebels. 91 has to play first before included. No one else in to 5

This is crazy talk

Last week the Rebels got blown out by Express, Legacy and Rush, this week they beat be the best and surge. I’m sorry Rebels parent, but overhyping your kids team is flopping. 91 is the top team in the northeast (or 3D NE), trying to put the Rebels above them is a joke. I’d put the betting line at 8 at tristar

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is crazy talk

Last week the Rebels got blown out by Express, Legacy and Rush, this week they beat be the best and surge. I’m sorry Rebels parent, but overhyping your kids team is flopping. 91 is the top team in the northeast (or 3D NE), trying to put the Rebels above them is a joke. I’d put the betting line at 8 at tristar

Hey, 91 parent. Stop being so sensitive. The poster didn’t imply that any teams were better than yours. We all get it…91 is the best. Everyone else stinks. 🙄

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is crazy talk

Oh they were serious?!?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First, this is hilarious. Second, Rebels don’t have enough offense to beat better teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First, this is hilarious. Second, Rebels don’t have enough offense to beat better teams.

Last week they didn’t have the right Goalie, this week they don’t have the offense - can the lax-obsessed wannabes please lay off the weekly updates? These kids are 11&12, noone is being recruited for at least another 5 years - find another outlet other than bashing 6th graders.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is crazy talk

Rebels not the number 1 team (not even close). However, I saw them at Blatant. They are much better than their results from Islip. The team is huge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last week they didn’t have the right Goalie, this week they don’t have the offense - can the lax-obsessed wannabes please lay off the weekly updates? These kids are 11&12, noone is being recruited for at least another 5 years - find another outlet other than bashing 6th graders.

That’s not bashing. That’s observing. Don’t come here to read then preach. Save it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Igloo Northmen scrimmaged Shore 2 Shore today. Did anybody see the game? If so, how did the teams look?

This smells of a dad who’s team won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lost to freedom?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is crazy talk

Reading comprehension problem?

The person clearly said they are “not top team on Long Island”.
Then listed the top teams, with Rebels being at the bottom. And stated that 91 has to prove themselves first. Most, if not all, agree they will prove themselves and be the top team.
The person never claimed they could beat the top teams.
The person never claimed they were the top team. Their results thus far confirm this.

So what’s confusing about the OP that brought about two responses? How is it that both of you misinterpreted a clearly written and easy to understand opinion? It’s bewildering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could be wrong but I think it’s:
Black
Yellow
Green
Navy

I think white is used when they use players from all the teams, like during the fall when they don’t have full rosters and don’t want to be labeled as “black” or “yellow”

But like I said, i could be wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fun weekend of lacrosse. It’s difficult to know how much weight to put on fall ball since most teams are missing kids. But given that several teams have altered their rosters since the summer I think they have some weight as data points with current players. If nothing else, they provide fodder for speculation. Here’s my revised Bored MD Dad Rankings. Parenthesis is the prior ranking.

1. Annapolis Hawks (1). Quality wins over 3D New England and Long Island Express this weekend. Loss to Freedom is a little surprising, but I don’t think quite enough to drop them. Still, Madlax is gaining here.

2. Madlax (2). Quality win over Next Level and took care of business again. Strong argument that they have the best resume since the start of the summer. I’m keeping Hawks ahead for now given the two HOCO wins since I think those games are the best tests we have. But I think the Madlax dads have a good argument for the top spot and those HOCO wins will get stale eventually.

3. 3D New England (5). Team of the fall so far. So many quality wins already. Really impressive results against the strongest competition anyone has faced in fall ball. Definitely among the very best.

4. Team 91 Venom (4). This is a very strong team with a strong chance to grab the top spot at year’s end. They haven’t been out yet this fall, so we are flying a little blind, but I expect they will climb the rankings once they get started.

5. BBL (6). Very impressive showing this weekend in Delaware going 5-1. They have proven that they can play with the top teams.

6. 2Way (4). Went undefeated this weekend in Long Island so feels a little unfair to drop them two spots, especially since they took 2 of 3 from 3D New England this summer and split with BBL. Too bad we didn’t get a 2way and 91 Venom matchup this weekend to give us a better sense of where to put 2way.

7. Express North (9). Idle this weekend but move up two spots because of inconsistency among the rest of the teams in this range. We will see if they can earn it.

8. Long Island Express (10). They had a nice string of victories over LI teams on Columbus Day, solidifying them as the second best team on Long Island. Also had a nice win over Freedom this weekend, but sustained some losses against strong competition.

9. Next Level (8). Loss against Madlax this weekend. Keeping them ahead of Freedom based on the head to head this summer with them taking 2 of 3.

10. Freedom (11). They had the win of the weekend over the Hawks. But they also had four losses, albeit against very strong competition. 7-12 all seem very close in terms of overall resumes.

11. FCA (7). Probably not the start to the fall they were hoping for. By all accounts there are a lot of new pieces to this team and they might need more time to gel.

12. Mad Dog West (12). Idle this weekend as far as I know.

13. Thunder (14). Idle this weekend but get a shot against Madlax next weekend. I agree with those praising the athleticism of this team.

14. Crabs (15). Idle this weekend.

T-15. Legacy (14). Lost to Express on Columbus Day. Tough start to the fall so far.

T-15. Laxachusetts. Some nice wins up north this weekend, but no marquee wins. They seem to be trending in the right direction.

Watch list is same as before, but I’d add Iron Horse (TX) who had some nice results in Lone Star State and Kings (CO).

Also we should give a HOCO shout out to Bethesda who had some nice results this weekend. Good to see a team that stuck it out in Elite last year when others folding looking like they are improving.

Express moving up
Legacy moving down
Venom starts fall play next week at tristar octoberfest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last week they didn’t have the right Goalie, this week they don’t have the offense - can the lax-obsessed wannabes please lay off the weekly updates? These kids are 11&12, noone is being recruited for at least another 5 years - find another outlet other than bashing 6th graders.[/quote]

That’s not bashing. That’s observing. Don’t come here to read then preach. Save it![/quote]

Guess what, Mr. Almighty Observer of 6th grade boys? Noone gives a rat’s behind about your observations. You must be a real treat around the dinner table: preaching to everyone about not preaching. Save it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big picture people... as long as your kid is playing and having fun, thats all that matters. it doesn't matter who number 1-100 is, as long as your kid is playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 912028 team lost in Halloween havoc this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s not bashing. That’s observing. Don’t come here to read then preach. Save it![/quote]

Guess what, Mr. Almighty Observer of 6th grade boys? Noone gives a rat’s behind about your observations. You must be a real treat around the dinner table: preaching to everyone
about not preaching. Save it![/quote]

Angry rebel mom alert

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know exactly who it is because she never made it past 10th grade!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my guess is maybe the '29's played up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my guess is maybe the '29's played up?

Probably the NJ 91 2028 team. However, looks like they won the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 2028 surge in AA bracket and they went 0-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 2028 surge in AA bracket and they went 0-3

Surge played at Blantant not Halloween havoc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good morning

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A womens lacrosse player lost her life in a "tragic accident" this week. Instead of bashing each other and worrying about the small stuff like rankings, etc... We should take a step back and remember what's truly important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oktoberfest schedule is out, looks good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oktoberfest schedule is out, looks good

Teams yes. Schedule not even at all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 Way Venom and Rebels heads above the rest..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll give it to Venom, they brought in some big power players this year, should be top team in the area if everyone can play nice together. 2way, we’ll see at tristar. How in your right mind could you put the Rebels up with them over teams like express and legacy? Let’s look at the Rebels so far, Columbus Day, 29 goals against 8 goals, vs express, legacy and rush. Then at blatant they finally got 2 wins vs BTB…. Ok and Surge (b team). Hopefully this was just someone trolling HARD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels certainly have the easiest schedule at the moment for Tristar

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll give it to Venom, they brought in some big power players this year, should be top team in the area if everyone can play nice together. 2way, we’ll see at tristar. How in your right mind could you put the Rebels up with them over teams like express and legacy? Let’s look at the Rebels so far, Columbus Day, 29 goals against 8 goals, vs express, legacy and rush. Then at blatant they finally got 2 wins vs BTB…. Ok and Surge (b team). Hopefully this was just someone trolling HARD

Rebels are a much better team than their record at Islip. That’s the worst tournament because teams have only a couple of weeks to prepare. The teams that laying together the longest are most successful. Rebels will be a challenging team this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at express schedules in all divisions and let us know who has the easiest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"2 Way Venom and Rebels heads above the rest.."

Lighten up Francis! Everyone on here knows Rebel inclusion in the above group was meant as a joke...we get it. That being said, Express North is definitely a top tier team in the region.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at express schedules in all divisions and let us know who has the easiest

Express plays Venom and 2Way, possibly the 2 toughest teams, nice try

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney postponed. Anyone have more info on new date?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our coach told us 11/7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? Which?

Page 13 of 56 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard