Anonymous #352877 10/14/21 09:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some of those "B" teams would beat the "self proclaimed" A teams. Blatant couldnt get many teams for this tournament from what I see. No 91... No Forcegloo, etc

Can someone tell me why Igloo is called "Forcegloo"?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #352883 10/14/21 10:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of those "B" teams would beat the "self proclaimed" A teams. Blatant couldnt get many teams for this tournament from what I see. No 91... No Forcegloo, etc

Try to keep up. A few years ago 2025 Millon Force was a lower level A team as was Igloo. Millon folded their 2025 because the coaches kid (who was the best on team) went to another program. A lot of those Force kids wound up on the roster of Igloo. Did it make them better, maybe slightly, but they still haven't won anything as a team at 2025. All it left them was a bloated roster and an AA-- designation.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352906 10/14/21 12:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try to keep up. A few years ago 2025 Millon Force was a lower level A team as was Igloo. Millon folded their 2025 because the coaches kid (who was the best on team) went to another program. A lot of those Force kids wound up on the roster of Igloo. Did it make them better, maybe slightly, but they still haven't won anything as a team at 2025. All it left them was a bloated roster and an AA-- designation.

No more AA -- Only A!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352915 10/14/21 12:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No more AA -- Only A!
Only 2 A level clubs on LI. Express and 91.
Igloo is way outside followed by the rest of the bunch (rebels, Regs, Legacy, S2S). FLG nowhere to be found.

People will say it doesn't matter so much since this is a transitional year to recruiting but if you aren't playing for one of the big clubs it get increasingly difficult. There are national showcase teams of course it thats the route you choose. On the flip side not everyone playing club lacrosse is in it to be recruited.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352920 10/14/21 12:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No more AA -- Only A!
Igloo is way outside followed by the rest of the bunch (rebels, Regs, Legacy, S2S). FLG nowhere to be found.

People will say it doesn't matter so much since this is a transitional year to recruiting but if you aren't playing for one of the big clubs it get increasingly difficult. There are national showcase teams of course it thats the route you choose. On the flip side not everyone playing club lacrosse is in it to be recruited.
So what you are saying that if you are not on 91 / express then teams will not recruit you ... well i will tell you this you have zero clue about the recruiting process just becuase your kid is on those teams does not translate to being recruited ... last time i checked you have to perform and be on the field good luck with those big long benches .....you can tell Tillman , Breschi , and Danowski that you can fill a great water bottle

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #352933 10/14/21 03:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No more AA -- Only A!

So what you are saying that if you are not on 91 / express then teams will not recruit you ... well i will tell you this you have zero clue about the recruiting process just becuase your kid is on those teams does not translate to being recruited ... last time i checked you have to perform and be on the field good luck with those big long benches .....you can tell Tillman , Breschi , and Danowski that you can fill a great water bottle

You are absolutely correct! Take a look at how many Legacy and True Blue kids are committing. Also, don't let anyone tell you that you won't or can't be recruited if you are on a second team in an organization. My sons team had 24 or 26 kids go on to play college lacrosse, 17 of them went to D1 schools. The two that didn't play made the choice to choose academics over lacrosse and went to better academic schools.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352934 10/14/21 03:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No more AA -- Only A!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352935 10/14/21 03:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No more AA -- Only A!

Hey angry guy, go back and read what the poster actually said. I believe they were 2 separate points. Last I checked all the clubs on LI carry at least 25 to 30 kids so what short bench are you actually on. Perhaps you meant short bus.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352999 10/15/21 09:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As we get closer to recruiting, how could the clubs justify carrying 26-30 kids? At least on Chansters team you know that if you aren't on the first 15, you won't play very much. Is it the same at Igloo and Rebels and Regulators?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353035 10/15/21 11:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As we get closer to recruiting, how could the clubs justify carrying 26-30 kids? At least on Chansters team you know that if you aren't on the first 15, you won't play very much. Is it the same at Igloo and Rebels and Regulators?

From what I’ve seen from the 2022’s is that the split the team up when they get closer to recruiting. The name of the team is still the same (Express CoachC) but not all the kids go to all the tournaments/showcases. As kids verbally commit they tend to play in less tournaments. The 2022 year was a little late with commitments due to Covid. Once my son committed he only played 2 more times. But the team played 4 more times. The 2023 class seems to be committing fast. They will focus the spring/ summer on the kids that did not commit. The commits will still play but not as much.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #353176 10/17/21 01:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s going on with CoachC??? Lost to Legarush at Blatant today? Not a good sign for Express. Legarush is not a top tier club.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #353192 10/17/21 05:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channys back! Champs.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #353196 10/17/21 06:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Liked CoachC back as Champs" just in time for LegaRush to send kids to the B Team to Win that B bracket.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353200 10/17/21 07:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn’t that the norm for express, bring kids down to win?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #353201 10/17/21 07:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AA games were all good. Yes legacy sent 4-6 kids to play With B including FO. Kind of BS

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 34 1 2 30 31 32 33 34
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard