June 5th Showcases: Final Chance to Register 4 the CBLaxers UnD1sputed & LI Showcase! wee.CBLaxers.com
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
by baldbear - 05/25/22 11:36 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 07:27 PM
NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 07:18 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 06:42 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 06:34 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,086
Posts336,051
Members2,443
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 55 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 54 55
Re: Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #352443 10/11/21 07:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters, Empire and Legacy are awful. At this age group.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #352567 10/12/21 11:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching YJ A play my daughter's team yesterday, the biggest thing I noticed was not stick-skills, IQ or coaching (I'm not saying they didn't have talent, they did).

It was physical maturity. In 7th grade, some girls are girls and some are young women. YJ had a lot of young women and the difference was very obvious.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352581 10/12/21 01:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesterday was a 7v7. Very possible they were not all that Grade.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352754 10/13/21 12:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352798 10/13/21 05:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Watching YJ A play my daughter's team yesterday, the biggest thing I noticed was not stick-skills, IQ or coaching (I'm not saying they didn't have talent, they did).

It was physical maturity. In 7th grade, some girls are girls and some are young women. YJ had a lot of young women and the difference was very obvious.

Agreed. What usually sets youth YJ teams apart is physical maturity, speed and shooting abiilty. Lots of team have really good stickwork, but no youth teams shoot like YJ.

I dont think the 27s have the speed of past YJ youth teams, but there size (especially in midfield) and shooting ability is second to none. Not as much speed on this team. Not to say they are slow, but the last two YJ A teams could just fly past opponents when they were in 7th grade.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #352799 10/13/21 05:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. What usually sets youth YJ teams apart is physical maturity, speed and shooting abiilty. Lots of team have really good stickwork, but no youth teams shoot like YJ.

I dont think the 27s have the speed of past YJ youth teams, but there size (especially in midfield) and shooting ability is second to none. Not as much speed on this team. Not to say they are slow, but the last two YJ A teams could just fly past opponents when they were in 7th grade.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #352842 10/13/21 10:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 yj teams, 3 flg, 2 S2s, 3 jesters teams. Where did all these teams come from?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352845 10/14/21 05:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FLG only has 2 teams. Remember for 7v7 some clubs split their teams

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352854 10/14/21 07:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ teams have the physically mature teams and No youth teams shoot like YJ. They are second to none. Is this your first go-round in wlax?? Cmon man!!! Are you serious ?? This will be a fun thread to watch in the future.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352858 10/14/21 08:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ teams have the physically mature teams and No youth teams shoot like YJ. They are second to none. Is this your first go-round in wlax?? Cmon man!!! Are you serious ?? This will be a fun thread to watch in the future.

ok YJ Dad! thanks for letting us all know they are "second to none" multiple times....outside YJA I'm not really sure what the heck you are talking about

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #352863 10/14/21 08:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FLG has 3 teams entered in Queen of the Island on the 30th
Blue Devils, Navy and White. Not a 7v7 tourney

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352887 10/14/21 10:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ok YJ Dad! thanks for letting us all know they are "second to none" multiple times....outside YJA I'm not really sure what the heck you are talking about

Aces Elite is the best shooting team I've seen at 2027 level. #2 on Aces is a special talent.
YJ A right up there of course, though I think they tend to press.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352888 10/14/21 10:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They've done this before and referred to the "3rd" team as Carolina (in addition to Navy and White) but FLG only has two teams - they split them up to get additional play time in that tourney

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352896 10/14/21 10:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They've done this before and referred to the "3rd" team as Carolina (in addition to Navy and White) but FLG only has two teams - they split them up to get additional play time in that tourney

Interesting. How big are the rosters that they can afford to do this?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #352899 10/14/21 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmmm, reading comprehension problem? Obviously not a YJ dad. Maybe have a fourth grader read it for you. Geeez

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 55 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 54 55
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard