Bethpage HS (NY) 2023 Midfield, Attack Mary Kate Nawrocki Commits to Pace University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bethpage HS (NY) 2023 Midfield, Attack Mary Kate Nawrocki of LI Jester Girls United LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Pace University.

High school: Bethpage HS (Bethpage, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Pace University
Club team: LI Jester Girls United LC
Lacrosse honors: 3-year varsity starter
Academic honors: Honor roll student Athletes Helping Athletes Spanish Club USLacrosse Junior Coach
Why did you choose Pace University, Women's D2? "I knew when I met the coach and stepped foot on their field it was meant to be."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches, teammates, and family for supporting me throughout the years. I am excited for what’s to come."
What other colleges did you consider? "George Mason University LIU UMass Lowell."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Mary Kate Nawrocki on her commitment to Pace University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: