BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 73 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 72 73
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how to use the zoom in feature on connectlax ? I keep trying to use it, but I don’t see it zoom once I preview the clip. Thanks

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know how to use the zoom in feature on connectlax ? I keep trying to use it, but I don’t see it zoom once I preview the clip. Thanks

What do you mean? Zoom in on what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your cutting the clips for a highlight video, you can circle the player and there is zoom feature , I’m assuming to zoom in on the play. I’m not sure I’m using it correctly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once you pick all your clips. The system will make you review. Each clip with then give you the option for “isolation”. That’s the circle. It also will allow you to zoom in on an area of the screen as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can CH get off of here already you're beyond obvious

Yep

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I have a few questions, the team is already not getting along ? How many practices have they had together? Seems early that kids aren’t getting along already . And parents are already labeling kids as bad seeds and rubbing kids the wrong way ? This is really odd , considering the amount of practice they have had , which I’m assuming aren’t many. Could it be some kids are better than others ? And that doesn’t sit well with mommy and daddy? It sounds like some parents can’t handle the competition. If you can’t handle the competition on a 91 team , then you won’t be stand a chance on higher level club

If you can’t hang at 91 you might as well just quit. Can’t get much lower tier on long island

True. Can’t get much lower anymore now that blue devils and bandits are gone. Maybe recon and shore to shore are lower but that’s about it except for newer clubs like Ohana that just started

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha funny how as soon as people are called out there is spam sent back back about the same thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once you pick all your clips. The system will make you review. Each clip with then give you the option for “isolation”. That’s the circle. It also will allow you to zoom in on an area of the screen as well.

Not sure. I actually made a video on my own first time around using iMovie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha funny how as soon as people are called out there is spam sent back back about the same thing

Guess hall realized his errors and tried to hide them away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you!!!! Finally Some real helpful advice on BOTC

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t understand why 91 even merged. Was it just for numbers since a lot of their teams folded?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sorry to all. Unfortunately, the girls club had an awful experience with her. And friends from other team had a similar experience. I'm sure she is a sweet person, but ...

??? What is this in reference to???

TILTS?!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sorry to all. Unfortunately, the girls club had an awful experience with her. And friends from other team had a similar experience. I'm sure she is a sweet person, but ...

??? What is this in reference to???

TILTS?!?

The fact that Hall and his minions feel the need to try and change the subject twice now is pathetic. That post wasn't even about Tilts, but props to you for trying to find ANY last straw to grasp at the get the attention off you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks appreciate the help

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hall and 91 really looking for anything to get attention off themselves

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hall and 91 really looking for anything to get attention off themselves

Just ignore those clowns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t understand why 91 even merged. Was it just for numbers since a lot of their teams folded?

They did the same thing with the ‘23s a few years ago. A couple of the better girls went on YJ A, the rest left to scratch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They did the same thing with the ‘23s a few years ago. A couple of the better girls went on YJ A, the rest left to scratch

They didnt have a 2023, 2025, 2026, or 2027 team so they merged with bandits to keep themselves above water. They only had 22s, 24s, and 2029/3020 I believe. Most of the teams dissolved and went to yellow jackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the 2023 forum to get an idea of where the 2023s stand for each club as well as the committment center of BOTC. I see that top guns, jesters, and yellowjackets all have top d1 commits. Why don't other clubs have even a single commit? I don't see a single committment from 91, recon, flg, or YJ bcd. Are there 23 teams from those clubs? Why is it that they don't have any commits? What about legacy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didnt have a 2023, 2025, 2026, or 2027 team so they merged with bandits to keep themselves above water. They only had 22s, 24s, and 2029/3020 I believe. Most of the teams dissolved and went to yellow jackets.

Why bandits though? couldn't they have merged with like YJ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 YJ B has 5 commits already. It’s always a solid option for kids outside the top 2-3 A teams
2024 Has 2 super solid YJ A & B teams.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
100% agree at least from midewst standpoint. The Midwest UA command team is an absolute joke. Practically the entire team was from the 3 coaches clubs. 3 coaches from MN, IL, MI. Guess what the team looked like 7 kids from MN, 7 from Il, 7 from MI. The kids from MN & MI with exception of one or two would not start for half of the top 10 club teams in the Midwest. Complete nonsense and waste of time! They need to figure a way to get the best kids on these teams. My kid did not deserve to make the team but I know quite a few who should have. I watched many of the tryout games. There were clearly many kids "missed" by the evaluators and plenty of obvious politically motivated kids that made the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 YJ B has 5 commits already. It’s always a solid option for kids outside the top 2-3 A teams

Is Kildare rhe d team now or is it still o Sullivan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is Kildare rhe d team now or is it still o Sullivan

Who knows? Prob. A toss up for B team between Ramos and Kildare. I guess we will see this summer who comes out on top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weiner - A Ramos B - Kildare - C O’Sullivan - D

No toss up - Ramos is clearly 2nd team and has proved that over the last 2 years. Kildare has some solid players, but is not as strong overall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the 2023 forum to get an idea of where the 2023s stand for each club as well as the committment center of BOTC. I see that top guns, jesters, and yellowjackets all have top d1 commits. Why don't other clubs have even a single commit? I don't see a single committment from 91, recon, flg, or YJ bcd. Are there 23 teams from those clubs? Why is it that they don't have any commits? What about legacy?

Def misspoken for 2023 but you’ll never see an early commitment from FLG or Recon. YJ B has a goalie to Stanford,as well as a stony Brook and LIU, could be more as welll. Legacy has Navy and Florida, and prob more. Empire has Rutgers and Monmouth and maybe more. Your comment is a notIntelligent misinformed comment and feels like you’re trying to troll. YJA has a number of top commits, TG has a number of top commits and jesters have a number of commits, but all 3 are top 10 teams in country so they should. Looks like TG has to the best schools but that doesn’t mean much and won’t until 5 years from now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To late for that , you already started a dumpster fire

I agree that coach did with how he chose to reply.

It proves the coach is an stunad and further proves the original poster's concerns. Plus the fan-boy makes it even more true.

Coach belongs in a looneybin. There’s a reason they hired someone new to be head MP coach instead of promoting him to head coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by SAT1234
100% agree at least from midewst standpoint. The Midwest UA command team is an absolute joke. Practically the entire team was from the 3 coaches clubs. 3 coaches from MN, IL, MI. Guess what the team looked like 7 kids from MN, 7 from Il, 7 from MI. The kids from MN & MI with exception of one or two would not start for half of the top 10 club teams in the Midwest. Complete nonsense and waste of time! They need to figure a way to get the best kids on these teams. My kid did not deserve to make the team but I know quite a few who should have. I watched many of the tryout games. There were clearly many kids "missed" by the evaluators and plenty of obvious politically motivated kids that made the team.

If you look at Midwest, West or most of the non traditional marketing, American Select rosters were much strong than the UA rosters.

Politics, maybe? But also the two best clubs in the Midwest (Team 1 and MN Elite) had their coaches coaching the teams. In California, it was most STEPs girls, Coloardo was mostly Team180 girls. Connecticut was worst of all where the rosters was 90% CT grizzlies. All player for their clubs coaches.

Once these girls made the American select roster, most players didn't even tryout for UA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Weiner still holding the reigning title of best 24 team on Long Island after playing Columbus Day tourney. Nice to see the girls out there again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Weiner still holding the reigning title of best 24 team on Long Island after playing Columbus Day tourney. Nice to see the girls out there again.

Ok bud get off your high horse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok bud get off your high horse

Who else played today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares it’s 7v7 fall lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, probably a waste of time for the older teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a good judge of the talent of teams since rosters have changed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not really fields are small. If you played on the grass it was terrible. Small small fields!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Wiener has a lot of strong girls who will probably go to a lot of top schools! Even though my daughters team got a beat down by them it was awesome seeing the talent in the 2024 age group. Excited to see where these young ladies go!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Wiener has a lot of strong girls who will probably go to a lot of top schools! Even though my daughters team got a beat down by them it was awesome seeing the talent in the 2024 age group. Excited to see where these young ladies go!!

Thanks Wiener mom! Nobody from another team would go out of their way to pump another team. Hopefully you’re daughter is as good as you think she is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not really fields are small. If you played on the grass it was terrible. Small small fields!

I don’t think you can judge the teams by the 7v7 stuff. Teams were split up, girls were missing from some, and just overall hard to judge a team by 7v7 play. Let’s see when Fall tourneys happen how all the LI teams do against MD , CT, NJ !? Let’s hope 2024 LI teams can keep the LAX reputation going for LI!? Getting more competitive year by year! Let’s route for all the LI teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The older teams only played on the turf I believe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Wiener mom! Nobody from another team would go out of their way to pump another team. Hopefully you’re daughter is as good as you think she is!

Weiner beat most of the teams they played, and a 23 parent they looked very good. The level of talent on that team seemed to be unparalleled with the other teams playing on the turf. Kildare lost to Jesters 24 black and jesters 23 black, but beat jesters 23 pink. Seems like jesters 24 pink played lower aged teams and shore to shore who they beat. I think Weiner, Kildare, Jesters 24 black, shore to shore, and Jesters 24 pink were the only 24 teams there.

No matter where you stood for fields 1,2 and 3 you could see all the games clearly and there was some really strong talent from the 24s between Weiner, Kildare, and Jesters black. It was a good day of lacrosse and a chance for all the high school aged kids to get out there and get some time in together before fall tournaments.

Page 18 of 73 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard