BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 56 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any LI teams playing in the Fall Finale in NJ on November 6th? I saw Rebels "B" team is participating but they will also bring the "A" team so they can brag on Instagram that they went 3-0

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Prediction. Surge is going to topple their competition.

Ready to finally surge… Let’s hear more about the Moose and Venom kids going there. How in the world did that happen? Moose was solid and Venom was venom. What kind of offer was made to those guys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told that moose kids did not want to play on a “B” team. So they went to shore to shore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ready to finally surge… Let’s hear more about the Moose and Venom kids going there. How in the world did that happen? Moose was solid and Venom was venom. What kind of offer was made to those guys?

It’s only 1 Moose kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s only 1 Moose kid.

I thought moose kids went to Venom?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Treading up Rebels- added 8 teams. trending down 91. Lost 2 teams and younger teams not good. Everything has a life, but nothing lasts forever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just my guess but the offer seems to be something like, would your son like a spot on surge? With the answer being “yes”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess they didn’t get the memo that s2s is a B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the venom kids that were cut went to surge, surge will be very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess they didn’t get the memo that s2s is a B team

Now maybe they won’t be

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know just how many kids venom cut?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s only 1 Moose kid.

Only the sons of the now defunct moose team went to venom. Ultimately the guy “cared” about his team so much until he didn’t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s only 1 Moose kid.

Only the sons of the now defunct moose team went to venom. Ultimately the guy “cared” about his team so much until he didn’t.

Wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my friend who has a son on surge says the team is good, they're in need of another goalie though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s only 1 Moose kid.

Wrong

What’s wrong ? Correct me then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my friend who has a son on surge says the team is good, they're in need of another goalie though

Aren’t we all lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 or so Moose kids went to S2S.
1 Moose went to Surge
Venom cut 4 or 5 kids.
5 Moose kids went to Venom

Whoever is taking anonymous shots at a specific person on here you are a coward and of weak character. Take up a hobby and if your son is that into lax encourage him to work independently on his game so another travel team would take him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 or so Moose kids went to S2S.
1 Moose went to Surge
Venom cut 4 or 5 kids.
5 Moose kids went to Venom

Whoever is taking anonymous shots at a specific person on here you are a coward and of weak character. Take up a hobby and if your son is that into lax encourage him to work independently on his game so another travel team would take him.

Did 4 or 5 venom kids go to surge?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weren’t they supposed to be good last year until they lost to every B team under the sun?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
new sheriff in town, that won't happen again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any '28 goalie looking for a new team?

Maybe. Who is looking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like Surge is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe 4 Venom kids went to Surge.

As a neutral observer I think Surge > S2S but they are in the same conversation so it is really irrelevant. Good luck to both.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like Surge is

Buyer beware - run fast and far from any 91 B team. They’ll promise you the world just to get your check, and everything will be all rosy through the fall and winter, but, you need to realize, you’ll aways be second fiddle in that organization: Venom is the priority. And those Venom parents will always look down on your team b/c, deep down, they know next year their kid will be the one cut for a holdback. Never any loyalty at 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like Surge is

Buyer beware - run fast and far from any 91 B team. They’ll promise you the world just to get your check, and everything will be all rosy through the fall and winter, but, you need to realize, you’ll aways be second fiddle in that organization: Venom is the priority. And those Venom parents will always look down on your team b/c, deep down, they know next year their kid will be the one cut for a holdback. Never any loyalty at 91.

you couldn't be more wrong about this team. i agree that there are some B teams that get no love but that usually happens when the coaches are not commited. the coaches and parents on this team are awesome. they coach these kids hard and are making them better. its not about the organization, every organization stinks, but its about the coaches. these guys are great. i agree, everyone who is on venom that doesn't play a lot will be on this team eventually. i'm really happy with the direction this team is heading.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like Surge is

you couldn't be more wrong about this team. i agree that there are some B teams that get no love but that usually happens when the coaches are not commited. the coaches and parents on this team are awesome. they coach these kids hard and are making them better. its not about the organization, every organization stinks, but its about the coaches. these guys are great. i agree, everyone who is on venom that doesn't play a lot will be on this team eventually. i'm really happy with the direction this team is heading.

Who gets more forum time… Rebels, Surge, Moose or S2S…. I don’t think any of the aforementioned have ever won anything

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES IF THEY HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TRIGGERED???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TRIGGERED???

It’s all about having fun and getting good exercise

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kids went to gsb?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most GSB is 3-5 kids from different PAL teams, the biggest collection is kids that didn’t go back to the Rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From most estimates it appears that 7 of the top 8 Long Island teams and Primetime will be at Columbus Day, it should be a fun day of lacrosse to watch. I’m surprised to not see Igloo in the A bracket, I’m guessing they didn’t have a good recruiting year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From most estimates it appears that 7 of the top 8 Long Island teams and Primetime will be at Columbus Day, it should be a fun day of lacrosse to watch. I’m surprised to not see Igloo in the A bracket, I’m guessing they didn’t have a good recruiting year?

This is their B team playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct the Northmen are their A team.

I do agree it will be a fun day of lacrosse. While it is very early it will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Express legacy and the Rebels definitely under the most pressure to show well.

Can express show up and win this tournament in convincing fashion to show they belong in the conversation with 91, 2way, Hawks and Madlax?

Legacy had a tuff first game a few weeks back but played better in games 2 and 3. Did they add enough in the off-season to provide their 1’s enough support?

Which bring us to the Rebels. Always a ton of we belong chatter out of their camp. Had one of the stronger groups back in 2nd &3rd grade, but that’s a distant memory.

Best of luck to all and a a reminder to the parents you will get crushed on this forum come Tuesday, so behave yourselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kids went to gsb?

What is GSB ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great South Bay Connor farrel 2028 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct the Northmen are their A team.

I do agree it will be a fun day of lacrosse. While it is very early it will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Express legacy and the Rebels definitely under the most pressure to show well.

Can express show up and win this tournament in convincing fashion to show they belong in the conversation with 91, 2way, Hawks and Madlax?

Legacy had a tuff first game a few weeks back but played better in games 2 and 3. Did they add enough in the off-season to provide their 1’s enough support?

Which bring us to the Rebels. Always a ton of we belong chatter out of their camp. Had one of the stronger groups back in 2nd &3rd grade, but that’s a distant memory.

Best of luck to all and a a reminder to the parents you will get crushed on this forum come Tuesday, so behave yourselves.

Rebel been mediocre since the Turtle split. Kids followed their coach who quit anyway. Now they dont even have a Town team bc of that guy. Shame bc this was a good group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great south bay. did the kids from rebels leave on their own or did they not make the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most GSB is 3-5 kids from different PAL teams, the biggest collection is kids that didn’t go back to the Rebels

The kids that were cut from the A team **

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels B team players? I didn’t think Rebels lost any A team players except the goalie.

Page 9 of 56 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard