BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 33 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I second that...The World Series is old news. Towerman qualified because of the International Teams not attending. Please move on and stop looking to be relevant. It's a new season! Keep practicing like everyone else and bring it to the field...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Laxachusetts teams were in Devens this weekend? Does the black team still exist? Were kids missing for football, hockey, etc?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn’t 3D New England just get spanked by Express 18-2 two weeks ago? What happened? They were claiming the were all that?

They will be at Sweetlax Sweet 16 on 10/16-17 with their whole team...see what happens then

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t 3D New England just get spanked by Express 18-2 two weeks ago? What happened? They were claiming the were all that?

They will be at Sweetlax Sweet 16 on 10/16-17 with their whole team...see what happens then

Were they claiming they were all that? I just thought they were ranked high and no one really understood why.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the story with the Legacy Columbus Day tournament? 2 separate divisions for 2026, with Legacy and Rebels in the B Division, while Moose and True Blue in the A Division. I wonder why they set it up like that?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the story with the Legacy Columbus Day tournament? 2 separate divisions for 2026, with Legacy and Rebels in the B Division, while Moose and True Blue in the A Division. I wonder why they set it up like that?

Pretty sure it’s the opposite. Express has three teams and the bottom team is in the bracket withTB. Also the tournament is still advertising for one more 2026 B team to sign up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure it’s the opposite. Express has three teams and the bottom team is in the bracket withTB. Also the tournament is still advertising for one more 2026 B team to sign up.

The 3rd team for Express is in the B bracket. The original poster was correct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3rd team is in B bracket. 2nd team in A bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it’s a C team ! Express has A,B and C . AAA is a travel hockey term. Clubs tell you this to make B team parents feel better and to get more money out of you . So Express B and C team will be at this tournament! And yes Express does have the best A team in the country!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towerman lost, I’m mean did not qualify. Only got in due to Covid restrictions

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure it’s the opposite. Express has three teams and the bbq bottom team is in the bracket withTB. Also the tournament is still advertising for one more 2026 B team to sign up.

No it’s a C team ! Express has A,B and C . AAA is a travel hockey term. Clubs tell you this to make B team parents feel better and to get more money out of you . So Express B and C team will be at this tournament! And yes Express does have the best A team in the country!

This guy pointing put something that everyone knows. Crawl under a rock

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure it’s the opposite. Express has three teams and the bbq bottom team is in the bracket withTB. Also the tournament is still advertising for one more 2026 B team to sign up.

This guy pointing put something that everyone knows. Crawl under a rock

Probably a troll not an A parent. Most aren't that obnoxious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express historically had 3 teams in the 2026 age group:

1) CoachC
2) Weiczorek - Black
3) Weiczorek - Orange

CoachC won the WSYL. Black and Orange were typical B teams.

I've heard that Express would move players up and down, across teams at different tourneys, but now, they have an openly mixed team registered in the Columbus Day tourney called "LI Express CoachC/Weiczorek".

Discuss...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) CoachC
2) Weiczorek - Black
3) Weiczorek - Orange

I've heard that Express would move players up and down, across teams at different tourneys, but now, they have an openly mixed team registered in the Columbus Day tourney called "LI Express CoachC/Weiczorek".

Discuss...

Nothing to discuss. You're on the outside trying to look in. Don't be a creep. The parents & boys involved know what they're getting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) CoachC
2) Weiczorek - Black
3) Weiczorek - Orange

Discuss...

Nothing to discuss. You're on the outside trying to look in. Don't be a creep. The parents & boys involved know what they're getting.

Coach C always mixes A/C players for his third team. This is because he doesn’t have enough C players to make a full team but still wants the parents money. Trust us no one is jealous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who said anything about AAA? We're talking about the bracket the teams are in for the Columbus Day tournament. We said 2nd and 3rd team.
Why do you feel the need to classify a team that clearly has nothing to do with you.
Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) CoachC
2) Weiczorek - Black
3) Weiczorek - Orange

Discuss...

Coach C always mixes A/C players for his third team. This is because he doesn’t have enough C players to make a full team but still wants the parents money. Trust us no one is jealous.

1) CoachC
2) Weiczorek - Black
3) Weiczorek - Orange

Discuss...

Exactly. Lot of conjecture for parents who claim to not care or believe in Express.
Want to know what's really going on?
Call CoachC. He'll tell you.
He'll also invite your kid down to a practice.
Why is that so threatening? Because he's always working every angle to make his team/s better?
Where is the fault in that? Isn't that what club lacrosse is about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy put themselves in the B bracket of their own tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw that too. What a shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team belongs in the B bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team belongs in the B bracket.

You’re not wrong. Shame what happened to them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shout out to 91 Orange Storm playing B teams in the Blatant tournament Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can’t hang with the top teams that are playing in Delaware this weekend. Staying at home to try and beat weaker teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) CoachC
2) Weiczorek - Black
3) Weiczorek - Orange

Discuss...

1) CoachC
2) Weiczorek - Black
3) Weiczorek - Orange

Discuss...

Exactly. Lot of conjecture for parents who claim to not care or believe in Express.
Want to know what's really going on?
Call CoachC. He'll tell you.
He'll also invite your kid down to a practice.
Why is that so threatening? Because he's always working every angle to make his team/s better?
Where is the fault in that? Isn't that what club lacrosse is about?

That is a great question. Club lacrosse can certainly be about working every angle to make the team better (win more). It can also be about picking a team at the tryout and developing the players on the team. I prefer the latter but many people prefer the former. It is just 2 different approaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can’t hang with the top teams that are playing in Delaware this weekend. Staying at home to try and beat weaker teams.

So much for being premier

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express
Hawks
3D NE
SWeetlax
Jersey Express
BBL
Next Level

Should be some good games if everyone is healthy? LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So much for being premier

Spoke to a parent from 91 today and his response was "not my decision but why go to Delaware just to get our butts kicked in?" Gotta say I can't blame the team. Either not the most talented team or major coaching errors years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91's game plan has been beat up on weaker teams = Better for the brand. How they were ranked #42 last season is beyond me. They went 2-4 at the WSYL, goes to show how good they are at a national level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91's game plan has been beat up on weaker teams = Better for the brand. How they were ranked #42 last season is beyond me. They went 2-4 at the WSYL, goes to show how good they are at a national level.

Even worse record when it comes to NLF events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reguardless of what anybody says, if you are on a top 91 team by 11th grade you will get committed to D1!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express
Hawks
3D NE
SWeetlax
Jersey Express
BBL
Next Level

I dont get the LMAO part.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

their team was gutted a year ago

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reguardless of what anybody says, if you are on a top 91 team by 11th grade you will get committed to D1!

I love how everyone just ignores the troll 😆

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the person that can't spell regardless.

You're incorrect though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express
Hawks
3D NE
SWeetlax
Jersey Express
BBL
Next Level

Someone with a lot of injuries?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WhT happened to the goalie ? He used to be good , or was it that his defense was good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen or heard from the S2S 2026 Raiders? Never see them at tournaments anymore local or away. Do they just enter summer tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WhT happened to the goalie ? He used to be good , or was it that his defense was good?

The 91 goalie? He's still good. Everyone else has caught up to him though. Seems like most goalies are pretty equivalent at this age. Of course there are a couple that may be slightly better but overall pretty even now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express
Hawks
3D NE
SWeetlax
Jersey Express
BBL
Next Level

I dont get the LMAO part.....

Surprised no Tigers at this one. Usually when all these teams get together the Tigers would be included. Not bashing them, they're a great team. Another tournament somewhere?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen or heard from the S2S 2026 Raiders? Never see them at tournaments anymore local or away. Do they just enter summer tournaments?

Summer team.

Page 9 of 33 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard