Southern Lehigh (PA) 2022 Attack Benjamin Malicki Commits to Stockton University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Southern Lehigh (PA) 2022 Attack Benjamin Malicki of NXT Lacrosse Boys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stockton University.

High school: Southern Lehigh (Coopersburg, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Stockton University
Club team: NXT Lacrosse Boys, Dukes LC
Lacrosse honors: Morning Call All-Area Team, NXT Fab 40, SL Offensive MVP.
Academic honors: Honor Student every year in HS.
Expected major: Finance, General
Why did you choose Stockton University, Men's D3? "I chose Stockton University because it had everything I wanted academically. It has a great campus and a well-established lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank the coaches at Southern Lehigh HS, NXT, and Dukes LC. I want to thank my family and friends that have helped me along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "Elizabethtown."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Benjamin Malicki on his commitment to Stockton University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: