Morristown (NJ) 2023 Defense Katie Clark Commits to Villanova University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Morristown (NJ) 2023 Defense Katie Clark of BBL Elite Women's has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High school: Morristown (Morristown, NJ)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: Villanova University
Club team: BBL Elite Women's
Lacrosse honors: 2020 NJ Under Armour All America Command Team 2020 Morristown HS Varsity Lacrosse Team as a Freshman 2021 Morristown HS Varsity Lacrosse Team ( Sophomore Year) 2021 Morristown HS Varsity Lacrosse Team Starter- Top 12 ranked team in NJ 2020-2021 Morristown HS Varsity Soccer Team Starter 2021 Under Armour 150 Team Selected for All-Star Team - 2021 Under Armour 150 Leading amount of defensive caused turnovers for Morristown HS Varsity Lacrosse
Academic honors: 4.65 GPA High honor roll Freshman and Sophomore Year Involved in 5 Clubs in School 40+ Volunteer Hours All Honors Classes Freshman and Sophomore Year 3 AP classes and all honors junior year Invited to National Honors Society
Why did you choose Villanova University, Women's D1? "I chose Villanova University for its amazing lacrosse program, excellent academics, and beautiful location. I loved the coaches at Villanova and felt so welcomed!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family for being there for me. Thank you to my club coach Sam Warner and High School Allie Ferrara for all of your help through this recruiting process and for making me the player and person I am today. Thank you to my team for always being there and making this possible!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Brown, Fairfield, JMU, University of California, Berkeley, Rutgers, and Duke."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Katie Clark on her commitment to Villanova University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: