BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And to make it clear, statistics have proven your so called cheater hold back kids will earn 20-30% in their lifetime then your hairless ball sucking kids.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And to make it clear, statistics have proven your so called cheater hold back kids will earn 20-30% in their lifetime then your hairless ball sucking kids.
Your post doesn’t make sense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously from your babble, you were not a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the deal with crabs and old bay? I know they combined teams for the Nlf. Is it a permanent thing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the deal with crabs and old bay? I know they combined teams for the Nlf. Is it a permanent thing?
Question regarding showcases- my son received an invite to 'The Show' Showcase in Delaware in October. Does anyone know if this is a good showcase or a money grab?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

for 2024 they combined into 1 team. Those who did not make scrambled to other clubs - Koopers, FCA etc

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question regarding showcases- my son received an invite to 'The Show' Showcase in Delaware in October. Does anyone know if this is a good showcase or a money grab?
3 games of lax with some of the top talent. Your call on the value.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know that it will be top talent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are thoughts on Nike Philly Showcase, Five Star Elite, Maverick Showtime and Juniors Open?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are thoughts on Nike Philly Showcase, Five Star Elite, Maverick Showtime and Juniors Open?

Most showcases are a waste of money with a big but, You do go against good talent usually making your son better, never know when you might actually get a look.

Of the 4 each has some good points and bad. Your sons talent should dictate when and where he goes.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most showcases are a waste of money with a big but, You do go against good talent usually making your son better, never know when you might actually get a look.

Of the 4 each has some good points and bad. Your sons talent should dictate when and where he goes.

I have heard that 5 star and Juniors are the cream.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Showtime, Juniors open, 5 star in that order

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Showtime?? Nope, 5 Star yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why nope for Showtime?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of kids cancelled on the show because of fb and other things. First yr tourney so my guess other than getting nice gear prob not that good. Prob on par with the one percent showcases. Juniors would say is the best with the best talent. Showtime still gets coaches but have heard watered down over years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why nope for Showtime?

Coaches arent there in numbers and talent is good, not great usually. Money better spent other places

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of kids cancelled on the show because of fb and other things. First yr tourney so my guess other than getting nice gear prob not that good. Prob on par with the one percent showcases. Juniors would say is the best with the best talent. Showtime still gets coaches but have heard watered down over years.

Mainstage?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Son went to Showtime last year and I saw every D1 school on the sidelines including a majority of the head coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Son went to Showtime last year and I saw every D1 school on the sidelines including a majority of the head coaches.

Coaches will be at all these events including Philly. Don't try to do all of them. Pick one or two that work with your son's club and/or HS team's schedule so that they're not playing back to back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks anything else you organizers/owners want us to know ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks anything else you organizers/owners want us to know ?

Yes, one last thing we want you to know. YOUR son is not invited! Sit yo butt home!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We were at The Show showcase and the best kids in the country were there. The talent level was off the charts. Some of the fb kids got there late but it was fun watching the quality of play from these 2024's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So not true. Look at the rosters. Some good players but way more not so good players. Didn’t have many coaches either. You can’t tell me that the all star game with 11 kids from legacy making it isn’t political.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#4 from Team 91 MD showed this weekend that he is the top player in the 2024 class

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#4 from Team 91 MD showed this weekend that he is the top player in the 2024 class

Give it a rest Mark,,,we got it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team Ascension, watched them this weekend and the ran the table beat really good teams west cost, crabs, leading edge they had two attacks that were lights out with a very strong defense with really good goalies

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So not true. Look at the rosters. Some good players but way more not so good players. Didn’t have many coaches either. You can’t tell me that the all star game with 11 kids from legacy making it isn’t political.

This is fall. Common sense… much of the real talent doing other things. A lot of filler. Showcase meant nothing. All of the real talent will be at juniors, Mainstage and showtime. The filler won’t be invited to those, just to get the numbers up.

NAL event. Had to be on an NAL team to make NAL Allstar team. C’mon, this is lacrosse. Nothing is “fair”. Everything is political. Everything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team Ascension, watched them this weekend and the ran the table beat really good teams west cost, crabs, leading edge they had two attacks that were lights out with a very strong defense with really good goalies

Not a club team. Lots of kids from the Inter-Ac (Malvern Prep, Haverford). One of the lights out attackman's Dad put it together to play a tournament or two. Ascension operates a training program in Philly suburbs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 3 on that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ya’ll keep forgetting, there’s lacrosse outside of the mid-Atlantic? Remember us, Long Island, the epicenter for lacrosse?? The region with the UNANIMOUS top team in the nation. Yup. Same team that has held that distinction more than any other team. And you know what? Still no holdbacks. Not a single one. Zero. Nada. Nil. Nothing. And no new players in three years now. Same kids as always. Coach prefers to develop his kids as opposed to steal them. Can’t argue with the results. And everyone of those kids are at least one year younger than every “2024” player in the mid-Atlantic. How do they do it? And for aaaaalllllll these years. Really thought you boys would have figured out a new way to cheat by now, since the whole-holdback scam doesn’t work. C’mon now, I expected more from y’all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ya’ll keep forgetting, there’s lacrosse outside of the mid-Atlantic? Remember us, Long Island, the epicenter for lacrosse?? The region with the UNANIMOUS top team in the nation. Yup. Same team that has held that distinction more than any other team. And you know what? Still no holdbacks. Not a single one. Zero. Nada. Nil. Nothing. And no new players in three years now. Same kids as always. Coach prefers to develop his kids as opposed to steal them. Can’t argue with the results. And everyone of those kids are at least one year younger than every “2024” player in the mid-Atlantic. How do they do it? And for aaaaalllllll these years. Really thought you boys would have figured out a new way to cheat by now, since the whole-holdback scam doesn’t work. C’mon now, I expected more from y’all.
No one even knows who you are talking about, or gives a rats

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First of all - 2021's #1 recruit was a confirmed holdback. 2022's #1 recruit just started school late. Don't feed us that line of BS. And like the last guy said, "who cares. Go away"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s up with Madlax 2024? Went 1-1-1 last weekend losing to Denver Elite and a tie against a team out of Texas?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s up with Madlax 2024? Went 1-1-1 last weekend losing to Denver Elite and a tie against a team out of Texas?

Football.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

Great excuse. Eye-roll. Lost in first round of playoffs at the NLF National Championship to a team from Illinois. Fact is, the benefit of all those holdbacks just ain’t what it use to be now is it? Just not enough of an advantage anymore. Just can’t complete with top teams anymore which is exactly what I told ya’ll. Remember? Yeah, knew you would.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

Great excuse. Eye-roll. Lost in first round of playoffs at the NLF National Championship to a team from Illinois. Fact is, the benefit of all those holdbacks just ain’t what it use to be now is it? Just not enough of an advantage anymore. Just can’t complete with top teams anymore which is exactly what I told ya’ll. Remember? Yeah, knew you would.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. If you want to play D1, you chances are way better if you are a holdback . I dont like it or even think grade based leagues/tournaments should be in youth sports, but it is what it is .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. If you want to play D1, you chances are way better if you are a holdback . I dont like it or even think grade based leagues/tournaments should be in youth sports, but it is what it is .
Madlax 24 fell apart when the heavy hitters left. Most went to Next Level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

The recent rankings that came out had Madlax in the top 3 (from memory). The rankings are managed by Madlax so they are always on the high end. But if you notice they have not played anyone of substance, and continue to loose to lesser teams (yet remain in the top tier). Quite honestly that are not even a top 5 team in DMV...... They are living off of the 3rd to 7th grade years reputation, and they have built the machine to keep that reputation alive.

I would love to see them set up a short playoff with Madlax vs Crabs & NL vs DCE winner takes the T-shirts....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

The recent rankings that came out had Madlax in the top 3 (from memory). The rankings are managed by Madlax so they are always on the high end. But if you notice they have not played anyone of substance, and continue to loose to lesser teams (yet remain in the top tier). Quite honestly that are not even a top 5 team in DMV...... They are living off of the 3rd to 7th grade years reputation, and they have built the machine to keep that reputation alive.

I would love to see them set up a short playoff with Madlax vs Crabs & NL vs DCE winner takes the T-shirts....

Great idea! But wait. They just did that!

It was called the NLF National Championship. All of the holdback teams on your list, except that the Crabs combined with OldBay to create one super holdback team that was built to win it all. Yeah, that’s cheating, I know, but hey what’s new right??

Funny thing is, the best 2024 team since day one rolled through all of them to take the title, NLF National Champion.

Same team that holds the #1 National Ranking for both rankings. Same team that has held that same distinction more than any other 2024 team, since the rankings began. Same team that has never had a single holdback. Never. Ever.

Guess that means, Wolfpack, which is realistically playing up a year (or more??) “takes the t-shirt”. Gotta hand it to those kids. After all these years, still the best and still 100% on-age, playing 100% off-age teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

Madlax #5 in NLF Rankings and #3 in US Club Lax Rankings. In retrospect, they were lucky to be ranked that high. Expect them to fall out of top 10 this year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard