BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 156 of 267 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well, the Crabs revamped their entire defense and goalie...so they will be better!
I would hope so. I mean wasn’t that the point when having half your 25 team reclass?

AND STILL LOST TO HAWKS 2X IN HOCO

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to shift focus here, guys, but I finally found some pretty useful information about the 2026 Predators. It took a while, but I think this gives us much more information about who is running the Predators organization and what we can expect from them this Fall/Spring:

https://www.kiro7.com/resizer/21kJr...om/public/2GW5YZMSJOJWLJFMHMVJANIKX4.jpg
Sorry dude, but this is in such poor taste.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to shift focus here, guys, but I finally found some pretty useful information about the 2026 Predators. It took a while, but I think this gives us much more information about who is running the Predators organization and what we can expect from them this Fall/Spring:

I'm lost. I dont know anything about the Predators. Who is that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All made MIAA except one who started at Dulaney!!

Got it Mark already !

How many holdbacks MM? I mean when the owner of the club holds his own son back strictly for recruiting purposes when he’s already one of the best at 2022; what do you think the rest of the organization is preaching to parents?

I heard 91 has more size and speed this year, Grabbed "athletes" from all over. Also heard Looney's now is in the toilet, defectors hit them hard. As well as FCA. But that's just talking to a few in the know. We shall see..

Crabs with all the 25's still the kings at '26 as well as Hawks. Will be interesting. Can't wait. Great players all over all divisions and teams - good luck in the fall. .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA picked up a goalie and attack man

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't mind poor taste, but I don't get the joke - who is the guy in the photo?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't mind poor taste, but I don't get the joke - who is the guy in the photo?

R Kelly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

https://www.kiro7.com/resizer/21kJr...com/public/2GW5YZMSJOJWLJFMHMVJANIKX.jpg

Someone didnt make the Predators and now is upset. Talk of Baltimore and soon East Coast

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, the Crabs revamped their entire defense and goalie...so they will be better!
I would hope so. I mean wasn’t that the point when having half your 25 team reclass?

You must be new to this thread. Crabs 2025 departing players did not reclass to Crabs 2026. They all left/cut to go to other teams. Not one left after the 2020/2021 season to go to Crabs 2026.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be new to this thread. Crabs 2025 departing players did not reclass to Crabs 2026. They all left/cut to go to other teams. Not one left after the 2020/2021 season to go to Crabs 2026.

I know of 2 or 3 kids that reclassed to 2027 Crabs

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll wait til tournaments start before I judge. No sense wasting time now based on tryouts and first practices. See you at the fields!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know of 2 or 3 kids that reclassed to 2027 Crabs

The Crabs 27 team kept 18 of 23 kids. All 5 new kids were from FCA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does crabs even have a 2025 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure. Check out the 25 forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure. Check out the 25 forum.

Guessing you are from Baltimore County and probably didn't reclass twice, so I can see why you're a little slow. They can't even graduate 7th grade the first time through. The 25's are 26's now so the answer may be found here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AND STILL LOST TO HAWKS 2X IN HOCO

Lumber Boy! 👋

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is all caps supposed to erase the Hawks humiliating loss in WSYL quarterfinals to a team I have never heard of?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is all caps supposed to erase the Hawks humiliating loss in WSYL quarterfinals to a team I have never heard of?

Yes. Do you need to ask?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Do you need to ask?

If you need to reply to your own post, no one cared.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Do you need to ask?

Touched a nerve

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Do you need to ask?

Touched a nerve

What does it mean to consistently lose to a team who lost to a team you never heard of?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Do you need to ask?

Touched a nerve

What does it mean to consistently lose to a team who lost to a team you never heard of?

Definitely touched a nerve

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Do you need to ask?

Touched a nerve

In a Big Way !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jury has spoken on the Hawks:
They only develop system players who will win a ton of games in middle school thanks to their a wonky offense, zone defense, and a drop ride. Only to struggle in hs and never be heard from again in college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They only develop system players who will win a ton of games in middle school thanks to their a wonky offense, zone defense, and a drop ride. Only to struggle in hs and never be heard from again in college.

PLL Players - Jake Carraway. Timmy Troutner, Alex Woodall and Chris Chick

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yawn. I’m sorry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shot clock will be interesting. No more stalling the ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Craig Chick

I don’t know the answer but when did those kids go to the Hawks? Did they play the whole time or did the do a Petrimala and come in at the last minute?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Craig Chick

I don’t know the answer but when did those kids go to the Hawks? Did they play the whole time or did the do a Petrimala and come in at the last minute?

All those guys "guest played" for the Hawks in one or two tournaments, and are thus, forever, Annapolis Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard 91 has more size and speed this year, Grabbed "athletes" from all over. Also heard Looney's now is in the toilet, defectors hit them hard. As well as FCA. But that's just talking to a few in the know. We shall see..

Crabs with all the 25's still the kings at '26 as well as Hawks. Will be interesting. Can't wait. Great players all over all divisions and teams - good luck in the fall. .

That looneys coach drove talent away. No one wants to be apart of that failing program - especially with him whining at the refs every game.

No one stands a chance against Crabs. Had some good pickups and will continue to dominate this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That looneys coach drove talent away. No one wants to be apart of that failing program - especially with him whining at the refs every game.

No one stands a chance against Crabs. Had some good pickups and will continue to dominate this season.

How can they continue to dominate when they didnt dominate last year in the first place?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shot clock will be interesting. No more stalling the ball.

Not sure about your son's team, but my son's team hasn't beaten them in the last few years of HOCO. Not sure anyone has.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How can they continue to dominate when they didnt dominate last year in the first place?

2026 is a Huge holdback year. Crabs dominate at holdbacks . This year they picked up some good 2025 players along with a few already heldback. Team to beat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 is a Huge holdback year. Crabs dominate at holdbacks . This year they picked up some good 2025 players along with a few already heldback. Team to beat.

Hold m Back Mac recruited some holdbacks from outside the organization, plus several holdbacks already on team. He loves coaching in this scenario-many freshman age Crabs vs. other teams with mainly 8th graders. There is a big difference in physical development at this age. This allows him to overcome his coaching deficiencies. NO doubt Crabs will be favored.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hold m Back Mac recruited some holdbacks from outside the organization, plus several holdbacks already on team. He loves coaching in this scenario-many freshman age Crabs vs. other teams with mainly 8th graders. There is a big difference in physical development at this age. This allows him to overcome his coaching deficiencies. NO doubt Crabs will be favored.

Yup! The key year kids do this and then jump to the front of the line!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t be more accurate than this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did other top teams not add anything. While the Crabs method is long established. I find it hard Hawks, DC Express, Madlax and others did not do the same thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did other top teams not add anything. While the Crabs method is long established. I find it hard Hawks, DC Express, Madlax and others did not do the same thing.

I am sure they all did. No idea on DC express. Where do they pull their players from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This year will be the first 2026 team for DC Express. Bethesda Lacrosse Club: "After 7th grade, players will enter into our High School Program, DC." Express. DCE held tryouts and not everyone on the BLC 2026 made it. DCE hopes to get players from various District, Montgomery County, and Northern Virginia teams - Madlax, Next Level, Crabs Virginia Lacrosse Club, and others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK Crabs dad. Let's let the kids play and see how it goes.

Like Reply Quote
Page 156 of 267 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard