BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 251 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 250 251
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They will be game changers once they show up. They will do to BOTC-MD-2028 what cinnamon and sugar did to the whiskey industry.

Make you vomit in your mouth and give you a raging headache the next day? Be a scourge on society?

Enough of this malarkey. Back to the Predators chatter. I want…No, I NEED more Predators talk! Give it to me!!!

Somehow the Predators failed to crack Bored MD Dad’s top 100. But the entire Baltimore/DC 2028 region is on its heels in anticipation of their arrival on the scene. I picture the scene in Spinal Tap when they lower Stonehenge and it’s about 18 inches tall

Cant Blame Bored MD Dad. He hasnt had a chance to see them yet. By beginning of Summer BMD ( Bored MD Dad ) will have Predators top 10 maybe even top 5. Yes that good !

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 28s:

Fall Fray - DE
MD Invitational- Blandair
National Fallfest - MD
Adrenaline Gold Cup - DE
NAL - DE

US ClubLax Nationals - FL (January)

I think Maryland Lacrosse Tournament and MD Invitational are the same event, hope ML and NL play each other again, last few games have been pretty good.

Think VLC will be there, too.

I'm late to the party on VLC. Where did they come from / who runs them?

Crabs do, But from Virginia.

VLC might technically be owned by Crabs or something like that, but they operate quite independently and are run and organized by their club leadership.

I believe the VLC 2029 team is not as good as VLC typically would have, and struggled to get players. 2028 I believe is decent. This is the normal year VLC would have a 2028 team, but 2029 is a year younger than normal for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level the first team to play this fall. Good luck this weekend against what appears some very good competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level the first team to play this fall. Good luck this weekend against what appears some very good competition.

West Coast Starz v Next Level— we’ll get to see if that earlier poster was right about the misspelled stars.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Coast Starz v Next Level— we’ll get to see if that earlier poster was right about the misspelled stars.

No.

You mean Mad Dog West.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s mad dog west not WCS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 28s:

Fall Fray - DE
MD Invitational- Blandair
National Fallfest - MD
Adrenaline Gold Cup - DE
NAL - DE

US ClubLax Nationals - FL (January)

I think Maryland Lacrosse Tournament and MD Invitational are the same event, hope ML and NL play each other again, last few games have been pretty good.

Think VLC will be there, too.

I'm late to the party on VLC. Where did they come from / who runs them?

Crabs do, But from Virginia.

VLC might technically be owned by Crabs or something like that, but they operate quite independently and are run and organized by their club leadership.

I believe the VLC 2029 team is not as good as VLC typically would have, and struggled to get players. 2028 I believe is decent. This is the normal year VLC would have a 2028 team, but 2029 is a year younger than normal for them.

VLC Dad has entered the chat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waiting on the hold back complaints for LI in 3,2,1....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waiting on the hold back complaints for LI in 3,2,1....

What do you want, an award for your son playing down?? King Crab is the one to ask.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some good round robin play in NJ with 3d NE, Next Level, amd Mad Dog West Elite. 3d got the better of this group, hope to see them more offen. NL also a very good showing. Legacy not so much, did they lose a bunch of players? They got rolled.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is obviously fall ball so probably not wise to overreact to scores for tournaments, especially in September when who knows what kids are out because of football or soccer commitments. But here are some minor adjustments to the Bored MD Dad rankings. Really nice weekend for 3D New England. Mad Dog West is about where we thought they were. Next Level continues to be pretty tough to predict. Not surprised they lost a game given it was very good competition, but 3 losses is higher than the summer might have predicted. Not a great showing for Legacy but they have been boom and bust so I’m sure they will have better weekends this fall. Overall, there is a lot of parity outside the three teams that have had consistently strong results - Hawks, Madlax, and Team 91. Revised rankings. Parenthesis is the previous ranking.

1. Hawks (1)
2. Madlax (2)
3. Team 91 (3)
4. 2way (5) - This may be too high. Fair criticism that this is giving them too much credit.
5. 3D New England (12) Maybe this is moving them up too high based on one fall ball tourney, but impressive weekend. I don’t think there is much separation among 4-9 in this rankings.
6. BBL (6)
7. FCA (7)
8. Next Level (4)
9. Express North (8)
10. Long Island Express (10)
11. Freedom (11)
12. Mad Dog West (14)
13. Legacy (9)
14. Thunder (13)
15. Crabs (15)

Watchlist - Laxachusetts, 4 Leaf Army, True Annapolis, Rebels LI, 3D Gulf Coast, 3D Dallas, ADVNC, Seattle Stars, Denver Elite, Alpha Elite CO. I’ll include West Coast Starz if they play enough as a team like I have for Mad Dog West and 3D New England. So far I haven’t seen that against 2028 teams. Too hard to assess 2027 results.

National teams not included, but that have fielded strong teams at certain tournaments. Nationals, Mad Dog National, True National.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ohhh … waiting on NL dads to enter the chat

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is obviously fall ball so probably not wise to overreact to scores for tournaments, especially in September when who knows what kids are out because of football or soccer commitments. But here are some minor adjustments to the Bored MD Dad rankings. Really nice weekend for 3D New England. Mad Dog West is about where we thought they were. Next Level continues to be pretty tough to predict. Not surprised they lost a game given it was very good competition, but 3 losses is higher than the summer might have predicted. Not a great showing for Legacy but they have been boom and bust so I’m sure they will have better weekends this fall. Overall, there is a lot of parity outside the three teams that have had consistently strong results - Hawks, Madlax, and Team 91. Revised rankings. Parenthesis is the previous ranking.

1. 3D Hawks (1)
2. Madlax (2)
3. Team 91 (3)
4. 2way (5) - This may be too high. Fair criticism that this is giving them too much credit.
5. 3D New England (12) Maybe this is moving them up too high based on one fall ball tourney, but impressive weekend. I don’t think there is much separation among 4-9 in this rankings.
6. BBL (6)
7. FCA (7)
8. Next Level (4)
9. Express North (8)
10. Long Island Express (10)
11. Freedom (11)
12. Mad Dog West (14)
13. Legacy (9)
14. Thunder (13)
15. Crabs (15)

Watchlist - Laxachusetts, 4 Leaf Army, True Annapolis, Rebels LI, 3D Gulf Coast, 3D Dallas, ADVNC, Seattle Stars, Denver Elite, Alpha Elite CO. I’ll include West Coast Starz if they play enough as a team like I have for Mad Dog West and 3D New England. So far I haven’t seen that against 2028 teams. Too hard to assess 2027 results.

National teams not included, but that have fielded strong teams at certain tournaments. Nationals, Mad Dog National, True National.

Fixed that for you

1. 3D Hawks (1)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has 2way ever even played any of these other top ranked teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of these teams can win one-off games against anybody, and IMO, fall ball doesn't carry the same weight as spring/summer because the kids play hockey, football and soccer. That was the case in NJ re Legacy. A friend's son plays on the team and said many were committed to football in the fall and were using their B team to fill the gaps. Hawks, Madlax or T91 Venom are the clear favorites in the top tier. Hard schedules, good games and a pretty long streak of being good. Only edit I would make is move Express North higher. Certainly above FCA, NL and BBL. I can't speak for 2way and 3d since I have never seen them play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone got a recap on the Apex PLL Youth Games in MD this weekend? Any standouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL played Express North once over the summer and BBL won. Why is Express North now certainly better than BBL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the Express North team that played at NAL vs the Express North version that played at NLF was vastly improved. IMO.....a better team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone got a recap on the Apex PLL Youth Games in MD this weekend? Any standouts?

I did hear that despite the sales pitch of 6 teams @ 2028, they ended up fielding 14 teams @ 2028, primarily out of staters (which Apex reps had said was a focus for them this year......not trying to have 6 teams of MD Elite and AAA kids @ each age who already know each other and know the coaches).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the Express North team that played at NAL vs the Express North version that played at NLF was vastly improved. IMO.....a better team.

Express North Dad, many teams feel the same way after tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Madlax 28 dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Madlax 28 dad.

Sorry to hear that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is going to Sweetlax in DE on 10/17?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks LOADED.

7 of Bored Dads top 11 teams will be there according to website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks LOADED.

That's across age groups though, isn't it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are playing in Maryland Fall Tourney on 10/17?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes- who knows what 2028 teams will be in DE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I spied Hawks, WCS, BBL, and Igloo helmets on their social media. Hawks kid was MVP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I spied Hawks, WCS, BBL, and Igloo helmets on their social media. Hawks kid was MVP.

And a bunch of nAtionals kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks LOADED.

I searched for the website, but couldn’t find it. Please share the link.

FCA will be there, new coaches, new players, new attack and offensive scheme. Probably early (4 practices before 10/17) but team seems good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of these teams can win one-off games against anybody, and IMO, fall ball doesn't carry the same weight as spring/summer because the kids play hockey, football and soccer. That was the case in NJ re Legacy. A friend's son plays on the team and said many were committed to football in the fall and were using their B team to fill the gaps. Hawks, Madlax or T91 Venom are the clear favorites in the top tier. Hard schedules, good games and a pretty long streak of being good. Only edit I would make is move Express North higher. Certainly above FCA, NL and BBL. I can't speak for 2way and 3d since I have never seen them play.

I call BS on legacy missing kids. Take it like a man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

$800 trophy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah, my son isn't playing football this fall but a ton of his teammates are and can't make weeknight practice or some of the tourneys. I'm not a Legacy dad, but as the kids get older fall ball matters less and less.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax will also be in Blandair Oct 17th.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are Hawks, NL, and Crabs playing on Oct 17? DE or MD? Perhaps more interesting, when will we get to see the Preds!!???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah, my son isn't playing football this fall but a ton of his teammates are and can't make weeknight practice or some of the tourneys. I'm not a Legacy dad, but as the kids get older fall ball matters less and less.

Agree. Fall ball matters very little as they get older. Summer also only matters for the fringe recruits and late bloomers going into junior year - there are plenty. Club will hang on for the Spring seasons thru 8th but it is not what it was 5-10 years ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are Hawks, NL, and Crabs playing on Oct 17? DE or MD? Perhaps more interesting, when will we get to see the Preds!!???

I believe Hawks are at Sweetlax and NL and Crabs are at the Blandair event. So for the local teams I think Hawks and FCA are in DE that weekend and NL, Crabs, and Madlax are in MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax in DE has the below teams on the website as attending- but it doesn’t break down which 28s will be there.

Sweetlax Upstate
Sweetlax FL
Shore To Shore
LI Express
Team 10
Building Blocks
Next Level
FCA Baltimore
Annapolis Hawks
3D New England
Freedom
NFC Triad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax in DE has the below teams on the website as attending- but it doesn’t break down which 28s will be there.

Sweetlax Upstate
Sweetlax FL
Shore To Shore
LI Express
Team 10
Building Blocks
Next Level
FCA Baltimore
Annapolis Hawks
3D New England
Freedom
NFC Triad

That’s a great group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I did hear that despite the sales pitch of 6 teams @ 2028, they ended up fielding 14 teams @ 2028, primarily out of staters (which Apex reps had said was a focus for them this year......not trying to have 6 teams of MD Elite and AAA kids @ each age who already know each other and know the coaches).

So the competition wasn’t that good?

Like Reply Quote
Page 42 of 251 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 250 251
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard