Registration is open for the Girls Elite 88 Showcase - Sign up at CBLaxers.com/girls
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:29 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:28 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:20 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:19 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:16 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,694
Posts312,366
Members2,343
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #350761 09/24/21 07:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Saw the Rebels had a pair of commits yesterday
Well aren't they just the best! Definitely the best club to be on hahah

Rebels, FLG, 91, Express, Igloo, and Legacy all get criticized here consistently. But if college recruiting is the agreed end game these are the clubs that have the most success. There are only a few clubs with consistent D1 commits and top D3 commits each year. For the last 8 or more years the only clubs that can say that they have many D1/top D3 commits are 91, Express, FLG and the Rebels which continues its success from the Outlaws. Igloo and legacy getting some traction and may be able to match these clubs if they can put together another 5 or more consecutive years of successful recruiting. After those clubs you have clubs like icon who had one good year of recruiting and that is it. Let’s see if clubs like S2S and others who will have a great year this year can keep it up for as many years 91, Express, FLG and Rebels/Outlaws have been able to. Say what you want about these clubs but they have all done well for recruiting despite the consent bashing here.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #350767 09/24/21 08:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels, FLG, 91, Express, Igloo, and Legacy all get criticized here consistently. But if college recruiting is the agreed end game these are the clubs that have the most success. There are only a few clubs with consistent D1 commits and top D3 commits each year. For the last 8 or more years the only clubs that can say that they have many D1/top D3 commits are 91, Express, FLG and the Rebels which continues its success from the Outlaws. Igloo and legacy getting some traction and may be able to match these clubs if they can put together another 5 or more consecutive years of successful recruiting. After those clubs you have clubs like icon who had one good year of recruiting and that is it. Let’s see if clubs like S2S and others who will have a great year this year can keep it up for as many years 91, Express, FLG and Rebels/Outlaws have been able to. Say what you want about these clubs but they have all done well for recruiting despite the consent bashing here.

Aren’t we over the club bashing at this point? Now more than ever it doesn’t matter if your kids club is better than mine. Who wins and who loses doesn’t matter. If you haven’t focused on your kid over the last few years now is the time. Get over it. Travel is a done deal for our boys. On to the next chapter. May they find schools that will make them successful in life and if they get to play lax along the way great.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350778 09/24/21 11:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to lead a miserable life to post snarky comments at this point. It so weak, hopefully your children don’t follow in your footsteps. What ever are you going to do next year? Such a lost, enjoy your pathetic life.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #350783 09/25/21 06:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren’t we over the club bashing at this point? Now more than ever it doesn’t matter if your kids club is better than mine. Who wins and who loses doesn’t matter. If you haven’t focused on your kid over the last few years now is the time. Get over it. Travel is a done deal for our boys. On to the next chapter. May they find schools that will make them successful in life and if they get to play lax along the way great.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finally someone with common sense, good luck to all the boys I hope they all find a great fit for them at the next level.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350794 09/25/21 11:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you read the longer quote it is not bashing any clubs. From these post that you commented on there was one person who bashed the rebels. The other two posts were actually positive posts about different clubs.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #350812 09/25/21 05:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the commitment process for D3 schools? Do they ever have pre-regular admission verbal commitments like the D1's?

I believe May, verbally confirms their top recruits, June pre-admin, July 1 offers.... there might be some interactions before may, but that's the basics.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #350969 09/27/21 09:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350980 09/27/21 10:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

according to ty xanders a few days ago as fo 9/22 - 90 commits in 21 vs 160 in 20 vs 35 in 19

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #351009 09/28/21 11:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of the following "B" teams get any 2023 college commits?
Turtles
True Blue
FLG

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #351021 09/28/21 12:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles
True Blue
FLG

I'm a True Blue parent I know one player committed to UNC and there is another 4-6 players talking with D-1 schools. I hope this helps your sarcastic post.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #351230 09/29/21 11:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles
True Blue
FLG

I'm a True Blue parent I know one player committed to UNC and there is another 4-6 players talking with D-1 schools. I hope this helps your sarcastic post.
I’m pretty sure the the high school got those kids recruited. But truth be told that true blue team had the best coach that program had and he’s done coaching for them now.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #351243 09/30/21 08:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles
True Blue
FLG

I’m pretty sure the the high school got those kids recruited. But truth be told that true blue team had the best coach that program had and he’s done coaching for them now.

I agree, the Massapequa coach was very good. Unfortunately not in power any longer.
The Turtles organization is a joke.
FLG doesn't have any 2023 recruits yet, but will soon.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #351265 09/30/21 11:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the UNC commit on True Blue plays for such a powerhouse High School True Blue had nothing to do with it. I get ya True Blue isn't 91 but stop you sarcastic remarks when does it end on here.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #351312 09/30/21 06:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have kids that have played on both 91 and Express AA team over the years. I know the TB team well and there are some very good players on that team at the 23 group. Maybe not a top top team but again some very good individual players. Had a good 20 team too. Congrats on the UNC LSM - he is legit. Parents on bigger clubs must be so pissed. I am not surprised that there are some other boys on that team talking to D1 coaches. Best of luck to them and all our LI boys.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #351356 10/01/21 08:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the UNC commit on True Blue plays for such a powerhouse High School True Blue had nothing to do with it. I get ya True Blue isn't 91 but stop you sarcastic remarks when does it end on here.

I think the college coaches are just recruiting the best players regardless of club team or high school. If you are a good player and go to a showcase or 2 and attend the prospect day of the school you are interested in attending it works out. FLG, TB, 91, Express - good players get found. There is 2021 at Hopkins now that played ICON. I had never heard of ICON or seen them at any tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard