BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 33 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard some changes may be in store for Laxachusetts

Is it true a good amount of their 25's are now playing 26?

What is “a good amount”? Like 3, or their whole team?

Cant be true. Long Island doesn't have holdbacks. FAKE NEWS

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ya, like 16 holdbacks making their way from 25 to 26. Forcing all kids to reclass before 9th grade. They will have the best (oldest) team around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is “a good amount”? Like 3, or their whole team?

Cant be true. Long Island doesn't have holdbacks. FAKE NEWS

Do you really not know that Laxachusetts is not on LI? 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ya, like 16 holdbacks making their way from 25 to 26. Forcing all kids to reclass before 9th grade. They will have the best (oldest) team around.

haha so an entire team moved down? remains to be seen whether that will make them the best.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and to think there were complaints about the laxchusetts original set of holdbacks in 2026. what happens to them? 2027?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My older kid plays for S2S. Good team and getting lots of commits. Younger one plays on a good 26 other team, any feedback on s2s at this age? What is reason s2s won’t become a powerhouse at 26? Thanks.

Express beats s2s by + 18 (being nice)

91 beats s2s by + 10 (give or take)

Igloo beats s2s + 8 (shutout)

The reason is simply that those teams are better. Express is the gold standard with 91 & Igloo not far behind. Every other team on L.I. is a glorified town team with nice helmets. Legacy is off the map and they were next up.

s2s is in the B/C category with the Rebels, Rush, Empire, Outlaws, ECE, and the other glorified town teams. Not sure how good [ChillLaxin] or ROAR is at this level but the top dogs are the top dogs and Express sits alone.

If you want to see where your team stands Coach C will set up a scrimmage and you'll know pretty quick. Glad that your sons team is getting commits but reality will set in quickly when the first wave of Express hits them. It's a mans game now. Be ready.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My older kid plays for S2S. Good team and getting lots of commits. Younger one plays on a good 26 other team, any feedback on s2s at this age? What is reason s2s won’t become a powerhouse at 26? Thanks.

The reason is simply that those teams are better. Express is the gold standard with 91 & Igloo not far behind. Every other team on L.I. is a glorified town team with nice helmets. Legacy is off the map and they were next up.

s2s is in the B/C category with the Rebels, Rush, Empire, Outlaws, ECE, and the other glorified town teams. Not sure how good [ChillLaxin] or ROAR is at this level but the top dogs are the top dogs and Express sits alone.

If you want to see where your team stands Coach C will set up a scrimmage and you'll know pretty quick. Glad that your sons team is getting commits but reality will set in quickly when the first wave of Express hits them. It's a mans game now. Be ready.

Express was scheduled to play the Rebels in a Delaware tournament last weekend. After Express was 2-0 and the Rebels were 0-2 in the tourney the schedule quickly changed so they wouldn't play each other. I guess the tournament director (Rebels owner) changed his mind seeing a blowout was in order.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express was scheduled to play the Rebels in a Delaware tournament last weekend. After Express was 2-0 and the Rebels were 0-2 in the tourney the schedule quickly changed so they wouldn't play each other. I guess the tournament director (Rebels owner) changed his mind seeing a blowout was in order.

Yes express would have easily crushed the Rebels. But based on the results of the first 2 games it was guaranteed to have express CoachC vs express jersey in the final. So they changed the 3rd game and had CoachC play jersey for the “final”. This way everyone could hit the road for a four hour plus drive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes express would have easily crushed the Rebels. But based on the results of the first 2 games it was guaranteed to have express CoachC vs express jersey in the final. So they changed the 3rd game and had CoachC play jersey for the “final”. This way everyone could hit the road for a four hour plus drive.

Literally everyone there knew that would be the outcome. Why not schedule it that way from the start?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know all Express parents aren’t this arrogant! Do you actually read the BS you type?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Literally everyone there knew that would be the outcome. Why not schedule it that way from the start?

Probably because express didn’t want to play each other in pool play unless it was a championship. Scheduling is not easy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know all Express parents aren’t this arrogant! Do you actually read the BS you type?

Agreed...we don't all think this way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably because express didn’t want to play each other in pool play unless it was a championship. Scheduling is not easy.

Exactly. If it wasn’t done that way express jersey would be tied with another team at 2-1 in pool play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jersey Express is not that good. Only reason why they advanced to bracket at World Series is because Coach C made sure they were in same pool as LI express along with 4 really bad teams. BBL, LE and Towermen would probably all beat Jersey Express pretty easily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jersey Express is not that good. Only reason why they advanced to bracket at World Series is because Coach C made sure they were in same pool as LI express along with 4 really bad teams. BBL, LE and Towermen would probably all beat Jersey Express pretty easily.

Coach C has nothing to do with the WS or Jersey express's bracket. Good try though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would agree with this assessment. Express and 91 are top dogs. After that I would include Legacy with S2S and Igloo. Then Rebels, ECE, Turtles, Empire, Etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the lamest excuse I've ever heard!. Rebels just didn't want to be embarrassed. When you come to a tournament, you come to play period! No matter who the team is on your schedule....I remember a Rebel post from a short while back that they were going to be a force to reckon with. So much for that...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would agree with this assessment. Express and 91 are top dogs. After that I would include Legacy with S2S and Igloo. Then Rebels, ECE, Turtles, Empire, Etc.

You must be a 91 dad. If you have seen that team play the last couple of years, there is no way you would consider them a top dog. Legacy would get crushed by S2S and igloo at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a 91 dad. If you have seen that team play the last couple of years, there is no way you would consider them a top dog. Legacy would get crushed by S2S and igloo at this age.

Ok, not a 91 dad or Legacy dad. Express and 91 I would consider the best 2026 team on Long Island. Legacy I would think is better than Rebels, ECE, Turtles, Empire etc. would this be correct ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, not a 91 dad or Legacy dad. Express and 91 I would consider the best 2026 team on Long Island. Legacy I would think is better than Rebels, ECE, Turtles, Empire etc. would this be correct ?

91 is a disaster. Legacy and those other teams you mention shouldn't even be in the conversation. I'd say Igloo is number 2. A soft number 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach C has nothing to do with the WS or Jersey express's bracket. Good try though.

You think it was coincidence? It is a known fact that the WS reaches out to program directors for feedback on the pools well before the event. That is not even a secret. Regardless, Jersey Express is probably the 4th best team in NJ at 2026. At best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is to be determined....They were a disaster last season and wouldn't expect anything different season. Just a glorified town team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You think it was coincidence? It is a known fact that the WS reaches out to program directors for feedback on the pools well before the event. That is not even a secret. Regardless, Jersey Express is probably the 4th best team in NJ at 2026. At best.

Giving feed back and "making sure" are 2 different things. He has no more influence over bracket setup than the other local coaches for the event. As far as you ranking them #4 in the state i'd say that makes them a pretty decent team. I wouldn't say "Jersey Express is not that good". Enjoy your weekend of ranking 8th grade teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 is a disaster. Legacy and those other teams you mention shouldn't even be in the conversation. I'd say Igloo is number 2. A soft number 2.

Ok Express dad! There are kids on everyone of those teams that could take little Johnny’s spot on any given day .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First look of the season this weekend.
Atlantic Elite
Sep 25-26, 2021
Tinton Falls, NJ

Express 2026
3D New England 2026
Mad Dog NJ Black 2026
Next Level 2026

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Giving feed back and "making sure" are 2 different things. He has no more influence over bracket setup than the other local coaches for the event. As far as you ranking them #4 in the state i'd say that makes them a pretty decent team. I wouldn't say "Jersey Express is not that good". Enjoy your weekend of ranking 8th grade teams.

Fair to say JE is downright terrible. At this age Towermen, BBL, LE, true are way better. Maybe patriot, riot, lakers are even or better. Any of the talent at 2026 or 2025 left last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The amount of meddling in tournaments by coaches, directors with pull is depressing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fair to say JE is downright terrible. At this age Towermen, BBL, LE, true are way better. Maybe patriot, riot, lakers are even or better. Any of the talent at 2026 or 2025 left last summer.

Nobody cares about jersey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The amount of meddling in tournaments by coaches, directors with pull is depressing

Yup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Express really just beat 3D NE 18-2 today? Thought 3D was good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You clearly don’t follow this age group. JE, BBL and LE all competed at a similar level last year while Towerman was the best team in NJ, but not by a wide margin. TBD on this year as little to no games have been played by most teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Jersey Express is not that good. Only reason why they advanced to bracket at World Series is because Coach C made sure they were in same pool as LI express along with 4 really bad teams. BBL, LE and Towermen would probably all beat Jersey Express pretty easily.

It's actually comical how much older the Jersey goalie is. Looks like he's 25. Plays like he's 10 though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how often is your team practicing this fall? And how many tournaments are you playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how often is your team practicing this fall? And how many tournaments are you playing?

Practice 2 days, two tournaments and some scrimmages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Express really just beat 3D NE 18-2 today? Thought 3D was good

Their rank will likely correct itself as they play more teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1X/week, 2 tournaments. That's impressive that you can get 2 practices in. Lots of kids missing for football and soccer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1X/week, 2 tournaments. That's impressive that you can get 2 practices in. Lots of kids missing for football and soccer?

2x week practice
5 tournaments

It's understood that they play multiple sports. In our case we're able to make practice after football. A handful of kids show up late or not at all.
Overall pretty good turnout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was CoachC in Delaware? I thought he was in Jersey???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have played in DE and NJ

Page 7 of 33 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard