BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,889
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 56 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is Next Level going to NJ in the fall fir a Sat/Sun tournament? Don’t their kids play other in season sports? So many options local on Sundays in October against better competition

What a hammerhead comment.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how you ranking goalies if one goalie gets 5 shots and 1 goes in and second goalie gets 12 shots and three go in who Better. Stop the ranking or look a shot to goal percentage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Next Level going to NJ in the fall fir a Sat/Sun tournament? Don’t their kids play other in season sports? So many options local on Sundays in October against better competition

Easy with the better competition comments. With that being said, I agree so dense to be playing now. Football, soccer, hockey anything but tournament format lacrosse. Parents are suckers for allowing this.

Allowing their kids to play the sport they love. Suckers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level (MD/DC) parent here. NL 2028s play this weekend in Atlantic Elite tourney in Tinton Falls, NJ. First tourney of Fall for the boys. Welcome this board's thoughts on the 2028 squads for Legacy and NJ Express. We assume very good competition from both. General thoughts on the clubs, who throws best tailgates, etc., also welcome. (NL28s also play Mad Dog West Elite and 3D New England.)

Legacy is solid, well coached, tough. Early line NL-1.5
No idea on jersey express

Next Level will take home the ship

Next Level is going to crush everyone. Why don't you leave your big goalie, that fast middie, and anyone with a mustache at home? I haven't seen 3D New England, but most of the Atlantic Elite groups are solid humans on the sideline. In fact, if you want to go hang out and keep the boys up late, I'm happy to stop by the hotel with a bunch of Redbull.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surge went 1-0 last season vs S2S
They did a scrimmage in the fall with one ref and the time was not even accurate. S2S did win that one. But it was a pick up game. Surge also added 5 players from venom. I think surge is above S2S

So venom cut those 5 and they went to surge. They will definitely be improved.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my money is on legacy over next level, 6-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do Next Level and Legacy have any common opponents from this past summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re common opponents question: Next Level played 91 Venom twice (1-1 record), Jersey Express (1-0), MadLax (1-0), Rebels Hydra (1-0). Could be missing some common opponents from summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re common opponents question: Next Level played 91 Venom twice (1-1 record), Jersey Express (1-0), MadLax (1-0), Rebels Hydra (1-0). Could be missing some common opponents from summer.

I don't see a world in which Legacy beats Next Level. But it's anyones game in the fall.
Legacy lost to 91 Venom 4-8 when I last saw them.

The MadLax win was a one point game in a mess of a Hersey tourney. Great game.
Be interesting to see them go back at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news

Rebels never lose

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good luck listening to the dad of the legacy fogo his weekend. i'm sure he'll be chirping or crying about something

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 parents need to Stop bashing people and kids like don't you have anything meanful in your life that you don't have to live threw your kids lacrosse career. Half you 91 parents don't even look like you played sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there was no bashing of kids, just parents who take 11 year old lacrosse way too seriously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there was no bashing of kids, just parents who take 11 year old lacrosse way too seriously

Lax is life for 11 yr olds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lax is life for 11 yr olds
No bashing of kids go back an read some of your post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid Atlantic forum……

For your enjoyment, here is the Bored Dad fall rankings preview. Ranking in parenthesis is the last ranking from the summer from me.

1. Annapolis Hawks (MD) (1). Put together the strongest season of any team last year. Outstanding offense and goalie. Solid in the midfield and defense. Word out of Annapolis is that they’ve added some key contributors this fall. Loss to Madlax at NLF is maybe a little concerning, but still not enough to knock them out of the top spot.

2. Madlax (VA) (2). Huge win to end the year at NLF. Very well coached and solid at all positions. Word out of McLean is that they retained all key players but didn’t add a lot this off-season so will be riding with basically the same group.

3. Team 91 (NY) (3). Very well coached and solid at all positions. Very physical. Word out of strong island is that they’ve upgraded talent significantly this offseason. They were maybe a little undersized relative to the top MD teams last year. (I can hear LI dads yelling holdbacks from here.). I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this team is at the top of the rankings at the end of year. (MD teams - we can’t let that happen.)

4. Next Level (MD) (4). Up and down team but no team except the those above them have shown they can win against very top competition. Had wins against Team 91 and Madlax but a bunch of surprising losses too. Very athletic in the midfield and physical. I would not be surprised if they ended the year top 3 or outside the top 10. Word from Bethesda is that they added a couple pieces, but mostly bring forward the same team.

5. 2way (CT) (5). Very solid results over the summer but didn’t play any of the top 4 teams or anyone from MD, so a little untested among the best teams. I don’t know anyone plugged into the CT lacrosse community so no idea about additions. Come to MD 2way, we want to see what you’ve got.

6. BBL (NJ) (6). Big and skilled. Struggled some against the very best teams, but clearly a top team. I’m not plugged into NJ either, but I’d expect talent in that part of the country to consolidate here.

7. FCA (MD) (9). I’m moving FCA up because I think the coaching change is going to make this a better team. Very skilled at attack. Good at FO and goalie. This is a team where the talent level seemed better than the results (outside wins against NL). Tournament schedule was a little weak last year.

8. Express North (NY) (8). Skilled team. Another team pretty solid across the board. Some uneven results, but a number of nice wins. Strong tournament schedule last year.

9. Legacy (NY) (7). Very uneven results but ended the year strong. Word from LI is they’ve added some nice pieces. Will they be able to retain their top players against the LI machines of 91 and Express long term? I doubt it, but I have them second on the Island for now. I think I had them slightly too high last year, so moved them down a little, but 7-9 all had pretty similar results last year so it could be any order.

10. Long Island Express (NY) (13). Moving them up based on word from LI that they’ve upgraded their roster. Had several strong athletes and good size when I saw them play. Very uneven in results, but I would expect Express and 91 to consolidate LI over time.

11. Freedom (PA) (10). They were an honorary HOCO team last summer with the amount they played HOCO teams. Really good FOGO and some good shooters. Well coached. I don’t know the Philly scene that well but would expect them to consolidate the Philly market as the other Philly teams are all at least a notch down.

12. 3D New England (NE) (12). The 3D teams don’t always have stable rosters. But this team played enough together that I’m including them. Seem to be the top dogs against NE competition. They were a little more uneven when they played NY and south teams.

13. Thunder (GA) (unranked). Their results were okay, but probably not good enough to be top 15. But anyone who watched the Atlanta based teams last year had to be impressed with some of the raw athletes they had. My guess is that Thunder consolidates talent and this ends up being a team no one wants to play. I expect we will see a California team and a Colorado team in the top 10 by the end of the year too.

14. MadDog West (unranked). Maybe more of a tournament team than a stable roster, but played enough together that I’ll include them. Big and strong athletes. Wouldn’t be surprised if they move way up.

15. Crabs (MD) (unranked). Have they improved enough to include them? Some Crabs dads think that is this case. We will see. Had some nice wins - mostly over True.

Watch list - Laxachusetts, 4 Leaf Army, True Annapolis, 3D Gulf Coast, 3D Dallas, Seattle Stars, Denver Elite, Alpha Elite Colorado, ADVNC. Who else?

National teams - Nationals, Mad Dog National, True National. yes these teams will probably be good. No I am not including national teams in these rankings unless they consistently play together.

Good call on Next Level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What birthdates are considered holdback for 2028? Or what birth year is considered a holdback for 2028

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anything before sept 1 2009

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy.

Yikes. Really second or third best team on LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anything before sept 1 2009

Is that NY or everywhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's football lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy.

Second or third best in LI is a stretch. Legacy has a fine set of teams and keeps good company. Till they consistently beat91, LI Express, and North Express they can't really make that claim. You just look silly predicting a big win over NL right before they lose 9-1 against NL and 0-3 on the day (NL, 3D NE, MD West.) And no- I'm not bashing kids or Legacy. My kids are not on a LI team (or NL) and we like playing Legacy. They are solid competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have the breakdown of the Next Level - 3D New England game today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A friend told me to check this forum out. I did, and I’m not sure if we are still friends. I am curious though…how many of you don’t believe that the posters aren’t just disgruntled parents bashing their own clubs or clubs that maybe haven’t played their kid “enough”? Lol

I mean for real, parents! Get off this forum and go enjoy the game. No recruiters are out here watching your 11 year old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy.

Second or third best in LI is a stretch. Legacy has a fine set of teams and keeps good company. Till they consistently beat91, LI Express, and North Express they can't really make that claim. You just look silly predicting a big win over NL right before they lose 9-1 against NL and 0-3 on the day (NL, 3D NE, MD West.) And no- I'm not bashing kids or Legacy. My kids are not on a LI team (or NL) and we like playing Legacy. They are solid competition.

No doubt they are solid competition. Li express has to show consistency as well before they are considered 2nd best. The only team for sure on the Island is team 91. Like them or detest them that’s how it is for now. One tournament does not a season make. Let’s see how we all fair come summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any '28 goalie looking for a new team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is a top team at this age. May not win every weekend bc this age is very spread out. I have a feeling once they merge w Rush like the older group they will be taking home more championships.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
legacy is very good, but will not beat 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
legacy is very good, but will not beat 91
You got married and no one thought that will happen so don't make statements like this and just let the kids play anything can happen like the ref helping change the rules of the tournent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Save the rankings bs and if you must, at least wait till games are actually played. That being said, give it up Lunacy Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bingo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i believe they are referring to one of the massapequa guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa... lol, The Smithtown of Nassau County.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever is calling out parents on this board, perhaps you too are crazy. Take a look in the mirror bud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never had any issue with Pequa folks. Smithtown coaches and parents, based on sideline behavior and comportment are in a league of their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just heard Nassau and Suffolk PAL are joining up this year. Should make for some strong competition. Top 10 2028 Long Island PAL teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what teams are playing in the columbus day tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just heard Nassau and Suffolk PAL are joining up this year. Should make for some strong competition. Top 10 2028 Long Island PAL teams?

In no particular order: Harborfields, West I, GC, Manhasset, Wantagh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In no particular order: Harborfields, West I, GC, Manhasset, Wantagh.

In Suffolk it’s usually smithtown and East islip. There is no smithtown 2028 this year from the sounds of it.

Page 7 of 56 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard