Registration is open for the Girls Elite 88 Showcase - Sign up at CBLaxers.com/girls
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:29 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:28 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:20 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:19 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:16 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,694
Posts312,366
Members2,343
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 121 of 125 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
Anonymous #350648 09/23/21 02:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That’s debatable. No one will know though. The 2023 class as a whole could be a little weaker?

2 years post pandemic could be worse because of the learnings after year 1?

Transfer portal is much more active now , than it was last year around September of 2020.

All of these things could be true .

I tell you what though… if a nj club program can commit 6-8 kids to high level programs in Sept/October/November.

That’s pretty darn good, no?

Not really. The top 7-8 kids were ALWAYS going to go to a top school. They are born that way. The true question will come with what you, the director, will be able to do with number 8-15 and then 15-25. 2022’s 15-25 are struggling to commit based upon all the above listed circumstances.

So the 2023's should be the last group to be severely affected by the the 5th year seniors. The current college juniors have a total of 3 years of eligibility remaining so in the2023's freshman year of college, the last crop of post grads will still be playing. The 24's will have a few more reclasses but from what I can tell there are only a few going around in NJ. NY, PA and Maryland probably have a lot more.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #350658 09/23/21 03:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, that would be good if a NJ club got 6-8 committed kids by November. The question is whether that will happen this year.

LE should have more in the next couple of weeks. Their top 2 poles are still out there.

Great for LE? but definitely not great for a NLF team. If LE is down in 2023 recruits the whole state of NJ is because that means 2023 was a class over the years they could not improve via their traditional come tryout or call us because we are LE in the NLF.

Maryland, Navy, Brown is not a normal LE year which means the other clubs are going to have tough year at 23 as well.

Look at Prime Time and Team 91 commits ...2023 is not bad years in NY.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350672 09/23/21 05:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, that would be good if a NJ club got 6-8 committed kids by November. The question is whether that will happen this year.

LE should have more in the next couple of weeks. Their top 2 poles are still out there.

Great for LE? but definitely not great for a NLF team. If LE is down in 2023 recruits the whole state of NJ is because that means 2023 was a class over the years they could not improve via their traditional come tryout or call us because we are LE in the NLF.

Maryland, Navy, Brown is not a normal LE year which means the other clubs are going to have tough year at 23 as well.

I’m confused. Maryland , brown and navy are legitimate programs. I’m sure more will follow shortly .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350729 09/24/21 11:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Around Morris county but will drive far. Competitive program with good communication and transparency.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350752 09/24/21 03:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Around Morris county but will drive far. Competitive program with good communication and transparency.
Mad Lax, Prime Time or Team 91 LI

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TM@BOTC #350808 09/25/21 03:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NJ Riot kid to Princeton!! Congrats to him.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350836 09/26/21 08:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any ‘26! NJ teams or out of state that are drivable.
Those are too far.

Meanwhile my daughter has an amazing team great coaches, communication, good, loyal but competitive. I just want that for my son.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350849 09/26/21 12:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are too far.

Meanwhile my daughter has an amazing team great coaches, communication, good, loyal but competitive. I just want that for my son.

I would say every team in NJ is loyal except LE. LE is loyal if you are in their top16 players that grade. However, loyalty is not great if you want to move up. I am not sure That BBL will promote any of their shore players, helix or north players. Ask BBL if they promoted any 26s this tryout. BBL is almost too loyal so they loose their good non black players. NJ riot may be different with moving up. Blue Star, Payryand Syeps are other options.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350862 09/26/21 07:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are too far.

I would say every team in NJ is loyal except LE. LE is loyal if you are in their top16 players that grade. However, loyalty is not great if you want to move up. I am not sure That BBL will promote any of their shore players, helix or north players. Ask BBL if they promoted any 26s this tryout. BBL is almost too loyal so they loose their good non black players. NJ riot may be different with moving up. Blue Star, Payryand Syeps are other options.

Championship at World Series was express and tigers if you want to drive to long island or philly. sweetlax is in Rochester and express north is in CT. Towermen are in Jersey who went to quarterfinals in World Series.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350898 09/27/21 09:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are too far.

Championship at World Series was express and tigers if you want to drive to long island or philly. sweetlax is in Rochester and express north is in CT. Towermen are in Jersey who went to quarterfinals in World Series.
Towermen have never put anyone in college, why would I intrust them to help my son?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #350915 09/27/21 10:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are too far.

Towermen have never put anyone in college, why would I intrust them to help my son?

If they care a lot about there players and have good college connections probably the place to play. Focused on the kids development which is all that matters for next three years.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350919 09/27/21 11:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m confused. Maryland , brown and navy are legitimate programs. I’m sure more will follow shortly .

Agreed, they are good commits. I think that LE does a good job getting those initial top recruits committed early so there is a lot of splash with the announcements, however, as another poster noted above, the real work is getting the other kids in the program committed, which will take some time, and the challenge faced by every club

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350930 09/27/21 01:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are too far.

If they care a lot about there players and have good college connections probably the place to play. Focused on the kids development which is all that matters for next three years.

TM will be fine.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350967 09/27/21 08:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are too far.

TM will be fine.

Are Towermen parents really answering these questions? They have 1 team and they are the answer to every question on here almost. Too funny if spoofing.. Has to be a non Towermen parent trying to make them look like bad because there is no world series quarterfinals.

However, I would reach out to teams and see if they need players this year. Otherwise, tryout for a few teams in the summer. Some teams have box teams which would give you an idea about a team and they would give you feedback on your son.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350972 09/27/21 09:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Any ‘26! NJ teams or out of state that are drivable.
Those are too far.

Towermen have never put anyone in college, why would I intrust them to help my son?[quote]

I doubt the Towermen want, let alone need, your son

Like Reply Quote
Page 121 of 125 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard