BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 34 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 33 34
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is a good way to tell schools that your still looking? You dont want to close the door yet?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is a good way to tell schools that your still looking? You dont want to close the door yet?

Be honest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow to the parent of the kid with 4 offers! You must be exhausted from all those visits. It’s a LOT. But it must be a great problem to have. We are not in that boat!

Seems great, and we are truly blessed, but it’s very hard to decide on THE ONE! Pros and cons to all. I do believe a lot of spots will open up in about a month.

Maybe it is less stressful because you are visiting and you know it’s because they want her? That wasn’t our experience— my daughter got the calls, went to visit, but it felt more like an audition and not a courtship. It’s a shame but on our end I think we will probably take a step back. It’s just not sustainable.

I think you will find that some of the schools that had her visit, but didn't offer, will eventually start talking to her again. If they had her on an official visit, it most likely meant she was identified as a top recruit on their list, but they have a couple/few girls ranked ahead of her. If these girls commit elsewhere (some will, some won't) her value changes. I 100% know what you mean about the fatigue and feeling of audition. The coaches already know who they want before the girls arrive on campus, and I don't think (except in rare cases) that they change their minds during the visit. I know that on some of the visits my daughter went on, there were 5-8 girls. They also had 2 other visits. This means they potentially had 15 -20 girls on campus, but will likely recruit about 6-8. I also think that maybe 1-2 of those spots might be filled at camps and/or performance at the fall tournaments. It's a chess game, keep playing, and be smart!

As the parent of a 22, this post explaining the 15-20 girls on campus for 6-8 spots is an accurate assessment of how most schools work their campus visits. Coaches play the law of averages like the college admission process knowing that not all invited players will commit to their program. The hardest and most frustrating part in the recruiting process for my DD who did eventually commit, was having the coaches court her, invite her to all the zooms (visits weren’t an option) w the coaches and players, and than completely ghost her in the end without giving any feedback why. Even when she asked the coaches directly and wanted true feedback. I just figured the ghosting/no feedback gave her all the info she needed to decide that wasn’t the program she wanted to be a part of. In the beginning they courted her heavily and supposedly watched her for years so very confusing to a kid (& parent).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some more big visits this weekend. Expecting a bunch more top girls will make their choice. Most of the best schools will be filling their quota over the next week or so with the exception of Stanford, who will get the leftovers (some very good girls, but not the top)

Huge pick-up for Stanford announced today, Liz Hogan as a voluntary assistant to work with the goalies. Adding one of the best goalies ever to play the game rounds out a tremendous young coaching staff. Megan Whittle running the offense, just happens to be Maryland’s career goal leader. Britteny Orashen will lead the defense coming from the Associate Head Coaching role at Jacksonville and a sweet 16 appearance last season. Danielle Spencer as Head Coach, 3 national titles at Northwestern, led Dartmouth to an Ivy League title in her 3rd year there in 2019 and Stanford to a PAC12 championship in 2021 in her first year. Ranked 13th to start the 2022 campaign, they will have the best freshman eligible group in the country. Get on board 2023s!!!

Best ‘23s have committed elsewhere already, but good luck to them. A great coaching staff they have, just like many other teams. As far as best freshman class?? It doesn’t make it true just because your daughter goes there. Did you forget that some Ivies did not enroll last year. Pretty sure their freshman classes will be stacked as well! Bottom line is that the school is just too far away for most girls who have their pick of schools. Good luck to all!

No, I did not forget and I am a huge fan of Ivy League athletics. It would take some knowledge and research but I am just using data. Stanford 2020 recruiting class was ranked 2nd by Inside lacrosse with 4 Under Armour All-Americans. Of the 4, 3 red shirted last season and they were the #4, #6 and top ranked goalie according to Inside Lacrosse. None of the ivies had a top 10 ranked 2020 class. Add the red shirts to the 2021 class and that will be 6 UA All-Americans. Also, the Stanford 2021 and 2022 class commits made the finals at the HHH and Lake Placid committed events this summer. Obviously not the same as college games but it is an indicator of how talented the future Stanford commits are vs. their peers. They beat commits from BC, Northwestern and other top 10-20 schools. They only lost to UNC in the finals of both events. Not bad for nerd lacrosse…

Stanford is a great school with a very good lacrosse program. Happy to see some top tier recruits (UA All-Americans) going to Stanford. But for crying out loud please do not bring up a summer tournament as some kind indication of the actual strength of the team or the recruits. It is foolish to do so.

Good luck to Stanford, Congratulations to all of the players and recruits they made a great choice!

Stanford is having their first officials this weekend and next, so we'll see who they get!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This may sound harsh but a coaches actions will speak much louder than their words. Coaches do not wait around and waste time, they make offers to the players that they want. If they invite the player on a formal visit but do not offer it is because they have other players that they have ranked higher and they are waiting to see if they can get them.

If the coach goes silent and is not communicating they have moved on (for the time being it is possible that could change).

Reasonable parents understand this, delusional parents will start to conjure up all kinds of reasons and excuses as to why coaches are not making offers.

Remember this, just because coaches are not beating down the door right now doesn't mean that your daughter will not find a great fit. We are very early in what is a pretty long process for most.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12 of the 25 players listed on the Lacrosse Magazine Girls National Watchlist have committed, so about halfway there on that list - for whatever it's worth. Northwestern and Stanford haven't made any commitments yet. They both have camps the weekend of 10/9-10/10 and are hosting visits.

LIST http://lacrossemagazine.com/2023-girls/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12 of the 25 players listed on the Lacrosse Magazine Girls National Watchlist have committed, so about halfway there on that list - for whatever it's worth. Northwestern and Stanford haven't made any commitments yet. They both have camps the weekend of 10/9-10/10 and are hosting visits.

That list is funny. No YJ Colbert or TG black on the list yet both teams combined have about 10 girls committed already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow to the parent of the kid with 4 offers! You must be exhausted from all those visits. It’s a LOT. But it must be a great problem to have. We are not in that boat!

Seems great, and we are truly blessed, but it’s very hard to decide on THE ONE! Pros and cons to all. I do believe a lot of spots will open up in about a month.

Maybe it is less stressful because you are visiting and you know it’s because they want her? That wasn’t our experience— my daughter got the calls, went to visit, but it felt more like an audition and not a courtship. It’s a shame but on our end I think we will probably take a step back. It’s just not sustainable.

I think you will find that some of the schools that had her visit, but didn't offer, will eventually start talking to her again. If they had her on an official visit, it most likely meant she was identified as a top recruit on their list, but they have a couple/few girls ranked ahead of her. If these girls commit elsewhere (some will, some won't) her value changes. I 100% know what you mean about the fatigue and feeling of audition. The coaches already know who they want before the girls arrive on campus, and I don't think (except in rare cases) that they change their minds during the visit. I know that on some of the visits my daughter went on, there were 5-8 girls. They also had 2 other visits. This means they potentially had 15 -20 girls on campus, but will likely recruit about 6-8. I also think that maybe 1-2 of those spots might be filled at camps and/or performance at the fall tournaments. It's a chess game, keep playing, and be smart!

Parents, remember that if you are in on meetings, you are being looked at also. A few years back i knew a family who's daughter had visits at some top 30 D1 schools, none of them came through. I don't know for sure but if I had to bet it was the parents. They are nice people but a bit overzealous which could be a turn off to coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree. Any list or all-star is a garbage shoot in the club world. But, it's easy to track!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That list is funny. No YJ Colbert or TG black on the list yet both teams combined have about 10 girls committed already.

Lol, a few deserving girls on list others you really have to shake your head. Did some of these girls put themselves on?? They are for sure missing quite a few of the top girls in the grade, and not just from LI! Lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny or not, it looks like the kids that were on the list and have committed did pretty well:

They have committed to the following schools: (if I missed one I apologize )

Boston College
Penn State
Princeton
Syracuse
Maryland
Florida
Duke
Penn State

Obviously the Coaches at the best programs are on the same page as the people who made the list if half the list is already committed to many of the 15 or so best programs out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, a few deserving girls on list others you really have to shake your head. Did some of these girls put themselves on?? They are for sure missing quite a few of the top girls in the grade, and not just from LI! Lol

Typical response…. Always the same… currently, half the kids on the list have committed to the best programs in the country. I guess the coaches at those schools do not know what they are looking at.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny or not, it looks like the kids that were on the list and have committed did pretty well:

Boston College
Penn State
Princeton
Syracuse
Maryland
Florida
Duke
Penn State

Obviously the Coaches at the best programs are on the same page as the people who made the list if half the list is already committed to many of the 15 or so best programs out there.

Pretty sure 3 on that list committed to North Carolina

So we have about half the list committed to:

Boston College
North Carolina
Princeton
Syracuse
Maryland
Florida
Duke
Penn State

Whoever made the list did a good job.
Would have liked to see it go to 50.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boston College
Penn State
Princeton
Syracuse
Maryland
Florida
Duke
Penn State

That may be true, but there are also many other girls who have committed to top 10 schools who are not on this "list". As there others on the "list" who have not committed. The "list" is silly and useless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, 3 to UNC on the list and one to USC.. So, yes, they are doing ok for themselves! And certainly there are many girls making excellent commitments who aren't on the list. Just using it as a potential barometer for speed of process and when the second tier girls can start seeing some movement of spots and opportunities open up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boston College
Penn State
Princeton
Syracuse
Maryland
Florida
Duke
Penn State

That may be true, but there are also many other girls who have committed to top 10 schools who are not on this "list". As there others on the "list" who have not committed. The "list" is silly and useless.

If it is silly and useless, why do you care about it? Strange that you would take the time to post about it if it were so silly and useless.

It appears as though you are trying to diminish the list and the players that are on the list because your daughter was not on the list.

Same nonsense every time, it’s funny to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, 3 to UNC on the list and one to USC.. So, yes, they are doing ok for themselves! And certainly there are many girls making excellent commitments who aren't on the list. Just using it as a potential barometer for speed of process and when the second tier girls can start seeing some movement of spots and opportunities open up.

Lol, schools like Stanford and Northwestern have not committed anyone yet. And they are not taking second tier girls. You sound foolish

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boston College
Penn State
Princeton
Syracuse
Maryland
Florida
Duke
Penn State

The top 5 field players for Sky walkers isn't even on the list. The second one listed doesn't even start on the team. That list is garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly you misunderstood what I was saying. Of course they aren't committing tier 2 players! My point was that without commitments from top programs like Stanford and Northwestern yet, they (not alone of course) hold the tier one process up and the tier two girls have to continue to wait.

Seems more foolish to jump to name calling, but whatever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boston College
Penn State
Princeton
Syracuse
Maryland
Florida
Duke
Penn State

The top 5 field players for Sky walkers isn't even on the list. The second one listed doesn't even start on the team. That list is garbage.

Do you people realize how foolish you sound?

From what I can tell more than half the players listed have already committed to many of the top 10-15 programs in the country. I’m sure many more will find a home at top tier programs as well.

Of course there are excellent players who were not listed, they only listed 25 players.

If you want to know where your daughter stands, just look at the schools that make offers. If the offers come from the top 10 - 15 programs she is most likely very good. If there are no offers from those programs then it is likely that she is not a top tier player. It’s is what it is, the best programs consistently bring in the best players.

Not trying to offend anyone, it just seems pretty clear to me that if Top 10 caliber programs are making offers the player is probably pretty darn good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you will find that some of the schools that had her visit, but didn't offer, will eventually start talking to her again. If they had her on an official visit, it most likely meant she was identified as a top recruit on their list, but they have a couple/few girls ranked ahead of her. If these girls commit elsewhere (some will, some won't) her value changes. I 100% know what you mean about the fatigue and feeling of audition. The coaches already know who they want before the girls arrive on campus, and I don't think (except in rare cases) that they change their minds during the visit. I know that on some of the visits my daughter went on, there were 5-8 girls. They also had 2 other visits. This means they potentially had 15 -20 girls on campus, but will likely recruit about 6-8. I also think that maybe 1-2 of those spots might be filled at camps and/or performance at the fall tournaments. It's a chess game, keep playing, and be smart![/quote]

Thanks so much to you (and others on here!) for your thoughtful responses about the process. Its so different for each kid. I am actually so thrilled for the kids for whom it's a breeze and it happens quickly and painlessly! I'm glad to hear we are not alone in the feeling of some fatigue. It's tough to go and leave with this fabulous impression of the place, and new relationships, and no offer. Tricky to navigate! Throw in some 16 year old hormones...what an experience!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boston College
Penn State
Princeton
Syracuse
Maryland
Florida
Duke
Penn State

Do you people realize how foolish you sound?

From what I can tell more than half the players listed have already committed to many of the top 10-15 programs in the country. I’m sure many more will find a home at top tier programs as well.

Of course there are excellent players who were not listed, they only listed 25 players.

If you want to know where your daughter stands, just look at the schools that make offers. If the offers come from the top 10 - 15 programs she is most likely very good. If there are no offers from those programs then it is likely that she is not a top tier player. It’s is what it is, the best programs consistently bring in the best players.

Not trying to offend anyone, it just seems pretty clear to me that if Top 10 caliber programs are making offers the player is probably pretty darn good.

The list is silly. These are NOT the top 25 players. Some are, some are not. I get it, your daughter is on the list, mine is not. Should she be? Maybe. My daughter also did not commit yet, but has standing offers at 4 of the schools listed, and has two more visits before deciding. Lets see how this list compares to the Inside lacrosse rankings. I'm sorry, but this list is not credible due to many girls who are on that should not be, and many girls who are not but should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boston College
Penn State
Princeton
Syracuse
Maryland
Florida
Duke
Penn State

That list is awful. Lots of really good players not there cause mom or dad didn’t send name in. Their rankings are all guess for teams too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell me that schools don't look at this Horse-.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at all. Coaches don't care about lists like this at all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will hear the same nonsense when IL comes out with their Junior List, and we will hear it again next year when IL does their Senior List and again when The Under Armour Senior All Americans are announced.

The fact that the coaching staffs at the majority of the Top 10 - 15 Programs have selected approximately 13 of the 25 just 3 weeks into the process says a lot about the caliber of players on the list.

In the end, the list is just opinion but when players are offered spots at the best programs in the country I have to believe the players are pretty good. There are probably another 15 or so players committed to the Traditional Powers who on not on the list and I am sure that they are excellent players as well but they all can't be recognized because the list was limited to just 25 players.

The bottom line is the list doesn't matter, the real question is, what programs are making offers? If Carolina, BC, UVA, Northwestern, Princeton, Penn, Syracuse, Maryland etc... are offering you know where your daughter stands. If programs of that caliber are not offering then the player is most likely in the next tier. There are a lot of great schools with good lacrosse programs in the next tier but there is definitely a drop in the level of talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct, College Coaches only care about their list…

As of now, more than half of that list is committed to many of the best programs so I guess the players were also on the only lists that really matter, the coaches lists. Time will tell where the rest of the players land.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As of now, more than half of that list is committed to many of the best programs so I guess the players were also on the only lists that really matter, the coaches lists. Time will tell where the rest of the players land.

Exactly! Half. The other half...who knows. Some will commit to good schools..some will not. Meanwhile, a couple question marks. Several girls not on this list have also committed to top 10 schools, where are they? Seems they should be on this list before the random uncommitted girls. There are also many top girls from TG, and YJ who are not on this list and also at let 1-2 from Legacy. How is that? Not one girl from the top team in the country on the list? Seems odd, no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly! Half. The other half...who knows. Some will commit to good schools..some will not. Meanwhile, a couple question marks. Several girls not on this list have also committed to top 10 schools, where are they? Seems they should be on this list before the random uncommitted girls. There are also many top girls from TG, and YJ who are not on this list and also at let 1-2 from Legacy. How is that? Not one girl from the top team in the country on the list? Seems odd, no?

It’s all opinion …. BC might like a player, uNC and Syracuse might not….

The real issue is it’s only 25 players, obviously there are very good players not on the list. Listening to the whinny LI parents complain is getting old.

Way too many delusional parents out there.

If your daughter is a top recruit at a top 10 program and is not on the list we get it, she is obviously deserving (but you probably don’t care because it doesn’t matter). However, if you think your daughter is top tier but isn’t receiving offers from top tier teams or is being offered a spot but not much else you still want her to receive attention.

What programs are offering and what are they offering will tell you where your daughter stands.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are getting excited over a watch list (not a ranking) of kids in a publication that hasn’t posted anything in 9 months. Seriously?? There are a lot of deserving players to be on a list and quite frankly many kids that have beaten ones on this list regularly. Not discrediting anyone but other than one or two cream players the rest are basically equal including kids not from LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are getting excited over a watch list (not a ranking) of kids in a publication that hasn’t posted anything in 9 months. Seriously?? There are a lot of deserving players to be on a list and quite frankly many kids that have beaten ones on this list regularly. Not discrediting anyone but other than one or two cream players the rest are basically equal including kids not from LI.

I think the list hasn’t be updated/touched in 9 months is because the kid is buried under 56 empty Mountain Dew cans down in the family basement the only people that care worry too much about their social media profiles for their kids.
Hopefully IL will come out with a list of some kind for the 23’s this October.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of these top players - some know exactly what they want and some need to explore all of their offers to figure it out. There is also the issue of $$. They are very lucky either way to have such choices! One of the top goalies in the country is still working through her options and therefore other very good goalies are on hold at top 10 schools until she settles into her spot. Each of the schools she is talking to is probably keeping their second choice goalie very engaged in case they have to go that way. It's a domino effect. For the parent who was worried about her daughter not getting communications right now from formerly interested schools, be patient - her time MAY come, but also be realistic and consider all offers. Remember - you can only accept or turn down the offers that you have!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of these top players - some know exactly what they want and some need to explore all of their offers to figure it out. There is also the issue of $$. They are very lucky either way to have such choices! One of the top goalies in the country is still working through her options and therefore other very good goalies are on hold at top 10 schools until she settles into her spot. Each of the schools she is talking to is probably keeping their second choice goalie very engaged in case they have to go that way. It's a domino effect. For the parent who was worried about her daughter not getting communications right now from formerly interested schools, be patient - her time MAY come, but also be realistic and consider all offers. Remember - you can only accept or turn down the offers that you have!

Lol, the top 2 goalies already committed. Nice try mom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, lots of top goalies committed already - but not all of them. Some big programs still filling goalie spots. Wonder if they know the best goalies are all gone?!?!? And you with the funny jokes.... my daughter is not a goalie, but is already committed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow-aggressive. The person said “one of the top goalies in the country”. They did not say The top goalie. My daughter is not a goalie and is committed so no dog in-this-fight but to say “The” top 2 goalies committed already is a bit foolish. I Know of some Top goalies who have committed and some Top goalies who have not yet committed.
Saying “Lol, the top two goalies committed already. Nice try Mom” Is ridiculous. No One has been deemed The Top goalie or two anywhere!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny Jokes???? Weird. My daughter is in fact Not a goalie and is in fact, committed! You are odd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This site should be the basis of several studies of human behavior! It's amazing to read the posts from lost trolls just throwing bombs to get attention. Add in the delusional parents trying to fight their kids battles against other delusional, it's just great! Todays crazy media has nothing on this site!! But the true greatness is there is nowhere else to go to get real nuggets of useful information that gets sprinkled all over the posts by "normal" people that are hoping to help their kids and spread helpful information to others. I have become hooked on this site and will continue to be an avid reader and anonymous poster for years to come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New Poster here
This Presidents Cup showcase Prez Cup Launch in Dallas that Friday is is billed as a “learning tournament” but is full of coaches who already have their eyes on certain people and/or are finished recruiting. Players don’t really do these showcases to NOT be seen by people at this point. I just hope these girls don’t get their hopes up too far.
But it seems like these schools on the list are T20 and they already have their lists and contingencies, maybe the schools are looking for a unicorn or 2 amongst 300 anxious teens who have worked hard their whole sporting careers.
Seems like they IWLCA could put some T50 teams in there to make the advertising a bit more honest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are other showcases that day as well that may have some T50 coaches. Will try to locate info. Not all have coach lists out yet.
New Poster here
This Presidents Cup showcase Prez Cup Launch in Dallas that Friday is is billed as a “learning tournament” but is full of coaches who already have their eyes on certain people and/or are finished recruiting. Players don’t really do these showcases to NOT be seen by people at this point. I just hope these girls don’t get their hopes up too far.
But it seems like these schools on the list are T20 and they already have their lists and contingencies, maybe the schools are looking for a unicorn or 2 amongst 300 anxious teens who have worked hard their whole sporting careers.
Seems like they IWLCA could put some T50 teams in there to make the advertising a bit more honest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are other showcases that day as well that may have some T50 coaches. Will try to locate info. Not all have coach lists out yet.
New Poster here

3d hosts a good event that day too. The Fall Combine. Here is the list from the last time they held it and could have coaches (pre-COVID). It's a mixed bag. There is usually one more too, but can't find that info.

Assumption, Babson, Binghamton, Brown, Bucknell, Colorado, Dartmouth, Davenport University, Denver, Detroit Mercy, Florida, Fresno State, Gardner-Webb, Hamilton College, Iona, Lasalle, Liberty University, Methodist University, Michigan, Monmouth, New England College, New Hampshire, Northwestern, Palm Beach Atlantic University, PITT, Radford, Robert Morris, Salem College, St. Joseph's, St. Lawrence University, Syracuse, Trinity College, UMASS Lowell, University of Oregon, Villanova, Virginia Tech, Wagner, William and Mary, Yale

Page 15 of 34 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard