Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Long Island Pride Lacrosse
CageSage #35042 07/04/13 04:50 PM
J
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
J
It's amazing how everybody keeps posting Anonymous. When you post something tell everybody who you are and who your child plays for. Then everybody can make their own decision based on who it's coming from. The issue has been handled internally and the public ANNONYMOUS posters really don't need to know. Let the kids play and all the crap end. Enjoy your next tournament.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

JP54LAX #35043 07/04/13 07:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a daughter, so i have no allegiance in this fight. All I read is how bad Viper J.V. is, but I can't help but think Turf Island also must step up and take some responsibility, seems both teams are at fault, or am I wrong? If either teem seems to be pointing a finger, and trying to escape blame its Turf Island, No statement from the director or coach.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #35044 07/04/13 07:27 PM
C
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
C
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a daughter, so i have no allegiance in this fight. All I read is how bad Viper J.V. is, but I can't help but think Turf Island also must step up and take some responsibility, seems both teams are at fault, or am I wrong?
Have you read this thread?

If either teem seems to be pointing a finger ...
Clearly, you have not read this thread with the reports and statements.

... and trying to escape blame its Turf Island, No statement from the director or coach.
Why do you feel you are owed a statement from anyone? Once again, write us at cagesage@backofthecage.com if you want more details.

Like Reply Quote
CageSage #35046 07/04/13 09:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
I have a daughter, so i have no allegiance in this fight. All I read is how bad Viper J.V. is, but I can't help but think Turf Island also must step up and take some responsibility, seems both teams are at fault, or am I wrong?
Have you read this thread?

If either teem seems to be pointing a finger ...
Clearly, you have not read this thread with the reports and statements.

... and trying to escape blame its Turf Island, No statement from the director or coach.
Why do you feel you are owed a statement from anyone? Once again, write us at cagesage@backofthecage.com if you want more details.
I have now read through all the posts on this topic twice. What I am reading is how bad Viper J.V. is which seems to be coming from non Viper people/ how other viper age groups are ok, from viper ,and other clubs/ a first hand account from a neutral source/ a statement from Viper/ and how Viper cheats and are cheep shot artists / To me, The statement from Viper says they are taking responsibility for the actions of there players in what was obviously an ugly scene. Nothing from Turf Island, and from what has been posted, it was one of there parents that through a punch at a child. Seeing as this site now has readers from all over the lacrosse community, not just long Island, and this ugly incident is being read by all of them, I have to say that Yes as a Long Island lacrosse parent that travels to other states and have to listen to other parents lump us all together I think we are all owed an explanation from Turf Island's director. Thats just my opinion, I'm sure you will box this into your little blurbs and tear it up.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #35053 07/05/13 12:30 AM
C
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
C
... I have to say that Yes as a Long Island lacrosse parent that travels to other states and have to listen to other parents lump us all together I think we are all owed an explanation from Turf Island's director. Thats just my opinion, I'm sure you will box this into your little blurbs and tear it up.
BOTC has no intention of chasing this issue further. We have contacted parties, received their public statements, private actions being taken, and have shared the relevant points with our lacrosse community.

BOTC is passing the torch to you, dear poster. Call Turf Island, ask for their director, and tell him that you are owed an explanation for what took place at this tournament. (After all, you have every right to demand action from the Turf Island Oilers for a game in which you did not have an interest.)

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard