Registration is open for the Girls Elite 88 Showcase - Sign up at CBLaxers.com/girls
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:29 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:28 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:20 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:19 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:16 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,694
Posts312,366
Members2,343
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 54 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 53 54
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #350185 09/19/21 09:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Club run by questionable people/person and his history. Google him/her but I'm sure everyone knows already. But it was in the past. Everyone has a past.

Are we talking about DK?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #350186 09/19/21 09:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fortunately The LI team played relatively weak competition. They needed that the team team loaded with B team players from B team programs. We don't say B team players meaning they are not top tier players. I mean that they literally play on the the B team in their age group at their club. They are not even starters that made UA. Please explain that. I'm not at all a disgruntled parent of 24 -25 team
We are disgruntled that we sent a LI team to play in what used to be elite event seen all over US lacrosse community. A little embarrassed for LI regardless of how far they may or may not got to.

Where did they play? What tournament?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350226 09/20/21 11:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another Tilts money grab for a very average team. Unfortunately all of the Tilts Fan Club in the world will not help any of those poor 24 Jesters. Those parents probably think the Tilts name help them with the recruiting process. Day late and a dollar short for that team.

If you’re referring to power she’s doing it for free for kids she trains. She isn’t making a penny off of it. All we paid for was uniforms. You clearly have a bone to pick with the girl, but when she made the team it was requested by a few of us who train with her. She also donated all of the money she made in August to wounded warrior. You have your facts wrong but I guess if hiding on the internet making crazy claims is your thing keep on going.

Enough already. My daughter is a 23 who played on bandits and is now on 91. I saw the 24 thread active yesterday and read it and my husband tried to talk me out of posting but it’s still bothering me.

A few weeks ago, we didn’t realize Tilts had quit and texted her asking for some recruiting help. After telling us she no longer worked for 91, we offered to pay her to help us get my daughter on the right path for what she needs to be doing to get herself in the best spot. Tilts turned down the money and sat on the phone with us for nearly an hour to walk us through next steps. We didn’t seek her out for her name we went to her because she explains things in a way my that motivates my daughter and that she understands. Sorry if this doesn’t fit your narrative but it’s infuriating to watch horrendous things be said that are absolutely fiction.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #350235 09/20/21 12:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally agree. She is one of the most authentic coaches on LI doing something she loves to do! Teaching girls to play lacrosse!! She’s not it in it to make money, like most others. Plus, the time she commits to the girls she trains with is all out of love for the sport! Her passion for teaching and inspiring young girls through the sport of lacrosse is unmatched on LI! All LI parents should be thankful that there are people in the “dog eat dog” world of lacrosse on LI like her. Too many others training our girls are doing it for the wrong reasons! Let’s not bash the one who truly wants to see ALL the LI girls succeed, no matter what club team they play for! She’s genuine and it’s rare here on LI. Thank you coach Tilts, you go girl! Keep inspiring girls to be THEIR best!❤️

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350243 09/20/21 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another Tilts money grab for a very average team. Unfortunately all of the Tilts Fan Club in the world will not help any of those poor 24 Jesters. Those parents probably think the Tilts name help them with the recruiting process. Day late and a dollar short for that team.

If you’re referring to power she’s doing it for free for kids she trains. She isn’t making a penny off of it. All we paid for was uniforms. You clearly have a bone to pick with the girl, but when she made the team it was requested by a few of us who train with her. She also donated all of the money she made in August to wounded warrior. You have your facts wrong but I guess if hiding on the internet making crazy claims is your thing keep on going.

Yeah, reading the above posts - One thing I deduced was a sense of jealousy towards Tilts. Having a coach who truly cares
about the advancement of her players as individuals - on the field, and in the classroom ...Oh the horror. They should take their slander somewhere else, or post their real names here if feeling courageous enough — doubt it

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #350245 09/20/21 01:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally agree. She is one of the most authentic coaches on LI doing something she loves to do! Teaching girls to play lacrosse!! She’s not it in it to make money, like most others. Plus, the time she commits to the girls she trains with is all out of love for the sport! Her passion for teaching and inspiring young girls through the sport of lacrosse is unmatched on LI! All LI parents should be thankful that there are people in the “dog eat dog” world of lacrosse on LI like her. Too many others training our girls are doing it for the wrong reasons! Let’s not bash the one who truly wants to see ALL the LI girls succeed, no matter what club team they play for! She’s genuine and it’s rare here on LI. Thank you coach Tilts, you go girl! Keep inspiring girls to be THEIR best!❤️

Great post, and couldn’t agree more. Been in the lacrosse industry for over 35 years now. Sadly, the quote ‘For
Love of the Game’ has been pretty much gone for quite some time. It’s nice to see, and hear about someone who still gets it.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #350249 09/20/21 01:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tilts get off the chat!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350267 09/20/21 03:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tilts get off the chat!

Nope! Not even a parent from Jesters. Just know the reputation of Tilts from lots of people. My daughter has also done a couple of training things in the past with her. Very nice and genuine individual. Once again, very rare to find her kind of genuine and caring nature on LI in the LAX arena. So, want to say, it’s refreshing and people should stop being negative. Need more positive people who raise our daughters up, no matter what level/team they play on. Be positive and stop all the negativity. Let’s route for all the LI girls/teams. #strongisland

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #350269 09/20/21 03:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come in we all know it’s her on here promoting herself. Let her get her own topic and enough with the free advertisement

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350272 09/20/21 04:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come in we all know it’s her on here promoting herself. Let her get her own topic and enough with the free advertisement

I am the furthest thing from a coach I WISH

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #350287 09/20/21 08:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously! Not a coach! I am a parent who just thinks this thread needs to move past all the negativity and move toward what can help ALL the 24s going forward! It’s an important year for these girls! Please, HELPFUL info. for them and the parents is what we should be focusing on. Unfortunately , all this team talk stuff is going to become more about the individuals on teams in the recruiting years. Let’s try to help all the LI girls reach their goals. Positive, helpful info. Would be nice. Not coach/team bashing!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350293 09/20/21 09:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sir, or ma’am are embarrassment to the Long Island Lacrosse community

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #350303 09/21/21 06:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok coach

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #350320 09/21/21 08:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regarding the Fall prospect camps, for a 2024/HS Sophmore player, does anyone who has already been through the process with other kids, feel the Fall camps are worth doing?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350355 09/21/21 12:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok coach

Wow, you really are child-like. Sad. Praying that you are not a parent within the LI Lacrosse community.

Like Reply Quote
Page 39 of 54 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 53 54
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard