Registration is open for the Girls Elite 88 Showcase - Sign up at CBLaxers.com/girls
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:29 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:28 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:20 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:19 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 10/17/21 10:16 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,694
Posts312,366
Members2,343
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 118 of 125 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 124 125
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
Anonymous #349692 09/14/21 05:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2026 question; who is happy with your team? Good coaching, competitive tournament and coaching. We may need to make a switch.

What program are you currently with and what are you making the switch for? That may help you make your decision.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #349734 09/15/21 12:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For 28 teams: BBL north, Jersey Express south. You can also do some of the PA teams. Rough Riders has some NJ kids on 27. I have no exposure to RR for the 28's. Overall 28 have head count numbers less than 25, 27, 29 so most clubs have a single team. Depending on what you are looking for. AA see above, single A team you have more options. What position is your son?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349885 09/16/21 11:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any NJ 2023 commit yet?
Should see a few go this weekend or over the next week

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #349918 09/16/21 02:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lawrenceville kid went the other day. Probably one of the fogo’s next, NJ has a few good ‘23s.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350044 09/17/21 01:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lawrenceville kid went the other day. Probably one of the fogo’s next, NJ has a few good ‘23s.
According to IL there are 10 4 star kids in NJ.. 2 NJ Riot, 4 LE, 1 2Knights, and zero for BBL!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #350106 09/18/21 11:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to IL there are 10 4 star kids in NJ.. 2 NJ Riot, 4 LE, 1 2Knights, and zero for BBL!

Keep in mind that most Lawrenceville kids are not from NJ, so you can shorten that list a bit

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350130 09/18/21 07:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep in mind that most Lawrenceville kids are not from NJ, so you can shorten that list a bit
BBL ZERO!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350169 09/19/21 08:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not surprised by BBL having zero 23. They are pretty loyal to their players. They don’t do the LE and try and replace the bottom 8 players. I believe with growth that is why they are going to try this national thing. Otherwise the non black team players will see there is no real chance to make the black team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350193 09/20/21 06:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not surprised by BBL having zero 23. They are pretty loyal to their players. They don’t do the LE and try and replace the bottom 8 players. I believe with growth that is why they are going to try this national thing. Otherwise the non black team players will see there is no real chance to make the black team.
Based on this post BBL will never have 4 Star players when they get into high school?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350203 09/20/21 08:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL ZERO!

Don't get it flipped...both BBL 23 and LE 23 are not very good teams...LE has 5 really good kids, actually borderline studs, not one of whom they developed.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #350204 09/20/21 08:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on this post BBL will never have 4 Star players when they get into high school?

It depends on how many LE can poach after their freshman year in high school so LE can say they put kids at D1 schools, facts!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350216 09/20/21 10:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It depends on how many LE can poach after their freshman year in high school so LE can say they put kids at D1 schools, facts!
So you are saying that any good BBL should leave from LE if they want to play D1?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350224 09/20/21 11:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you are saying that any good BBL should leave from LE if they want to play D1?

Not at all you do not need LE for that anymore. They can stay and still go D1, just like kids at all Blue Star, Riot, Patriot, Tri State and all the others do. They all have kids that have went D1 over the years to the same schools.

Like Reply Quote
TM@BOTC #350246 09/20/21 01:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a good player some years on BBL North Helix and I am sure same for south. BBL is hoping national team helps keep them with BBL. because of BBL loyalty to all teams and obviously black these players leave in 8th or 9th grade and the nort and helix teams go from high 70 to 100 ranking to 200 plus.

These players go to steps, prime time, LE if good enough, Blue star, riot or tri state.

BBL trying to change black only viable team in high school.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #350264 09/20/21 03:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a good player some years on BBL North Helix and I am sure same for south. BBL is hoping national team helps keep them with BBL. because of BBL loyalty to all teams and obviously black these players leave in 8th or 9th grade and the nort and helix teams go from high 70 to 100 ranking to 200 plus.

These players go to steps, prime time, LE if good enough, Blue star, riot or tri state.

BBL trying to change black only viable team in high school.
Riot on the rise..

Like Reply Quote
Page 118 of 125 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 124 125
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard