BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Re: Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG only lost one girl while picking up 4-5 better YJS girls. Have to say they improved, don't think LOMO improved as much?

Nope , I pdon’t think Lomo would beat TG in any games in the coming year. TG improves with big pick ups from YJS and will be a big contender in the 2025 best LI team! Lomo will probably be #3 spot on YJs ?

Yeah. Good luck with that TG.

TG got some very good players and it will be an improvement. Why they went to TG is a mystery to me.

Because TG '23s set a tone. The first LI team to take over the YJs. Let's keep it rolling! Yes, I know it huts YJ loyals, but facts is facts!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG only lost one girl while picking up 4-5 better YJS girls. Have to say they improved, don't think LOMO improved as much?

Nope , I pdon’t think Lomo would beat TG in any games in the coming year. TG improves with big pick ups from YJS and will be a big contender in the 2025 best LI team! Lomo will probably be #3 spot on YJs ?

TG got some very good players and it will be an improvement. Why they went to TG is a mystery to me.

Because TG '23s set a tone. The first LI team to take over the YJs. Let's keep it rolling! Yes, I know it huts YJ loyals, but facts is facts!

This is probably a little strong TG was 4th best LI team and added a few players from YJ S that didn’t play very much in the midfield I know the players and while they are nice players they were Not game changers and left because Playing time the others I understand were defenders and I am not familiar with.
Problem with those moves are that those kids leaving their team helped the top YJ team because they grabbed two best field players on my daughters team YJJ plus our goalie. Our team then grabbed a few LOMO kids Think the TG team improved but still the 3rd best on LI Regardless good luck to all the kids in the Fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is probably a little strong TG was 4th best LI team and added a few players from YJ S that didn’t play very much in the midfield I know the players and while they are nice players they were Not game changers and left because Playing time the others I understand were defenders and I am not familiar with. Problem with those moves are that those kids leaving their team helped the top YJ team because they grabbed two best field players on my daughters team YJJ plus our goalie. Our team then grabbed a few LOMO kids Think the TG team improved but still the 3rd best on LI Regardless good luck to all the kids in the Fall

yjj lost the best goalie in the 2025 class

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJS added two excellent middies and two goalies. Their losses were also additions by subtraction. Sadly this the best roster they have had. They are hands down the best on LI and top 3 in country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJS added two excellent middies and two goalies. Their losses were also additions by subtraction. Sadly this the best roster they have had. They are hands down the best on LI and top 3 in country.

Get over yourselves newbs. I can guarantee this is no veteran on the YJS team writing these comments. You’re embarrassing yourselves already and you haven’t even touched the field yet.
Beat goalie. Best middies. Lol. Enough already.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why sadly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are all excited for your TG enthusiasm and optimism. A few games will be worth 17 pages of this drivel...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why sadly?

Have been the best team without these additions. Additions riding coattails.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch … the truth hurts. Eye opener
Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pathetic...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This whole thread is insane. These are young girls. They have access to read all of this. Girls have enough pressure from friends, school and life in general. The amount of pressure just being a teenage girl is a lot. So many parents on this and all the age groups are despicable. My daughter playing team sports has been a blessing and a curse. It’s hard enough without some random parent crapping on your accomplishments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This whole thread is insane. These are young girls. They have access to read all of this. Girls have enough pressure from friends, school and life in general. The amount of pressure just being a teenage girl is a lot. So many parents on this and all the age groups are despicable. My daughter playing team sports has been a blessing and a curse. It’s hard enough without some random parent crapping on your accomplishments.

Couldn’t agree more! Being anonymous brings out all the trolls. It’s sad that these kids have to see it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t agree more! Being anonymous brings out all the trolls. It’s sad that these kids have to see it.

So true! But the kids see it at every tournament as well! Some of The parents are crazy even when they are not anonymous ! Embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the kid that worked really hard to make that C or D team. What if that’s where they belong and are happy to have had that accomplishment. People stink.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the kid that worked really hard to make that C or D team. What if that’s where they belong and are happy to have had that accomplishment. People stink.

Yes they do! As many in the lacrosse world say… “There is a team for everyone that wants to play. The player just needs to be open to it”. They should add a section about the parent being open to it as well. Usually the player is completely open to it and happy to play the sport they love with their friends and be a part of a team. It’s the player’s parents and the other parents who can’t seem to get past their own egos. These type of parents are all over these forums (anonymous of course) and sadly along the sidelines as well. If the parents would just extract themselves from the process, the players and non-parent coaches would be so much better off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yjj lost the best goalie in the 2025 class

Only an stunad would post this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope they find her and she isn't lost for too long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the update BM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the update BM

youre welcome. happy to help!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo walks away the strongest. They lost the 6th, 7th, and 9th best players. no big deal. with what they added they may be the best in the country this year. no one is talking about that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lomo walks away the strongest. They lost the 6th, 7th, and 9th best players. no big deal. with what they added they may be the best in the country this year. no one is talking about that.

6th, 7th and 9th? Now that's funny! I'll go out on a limb and say will not be the best in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6th, 7th and 9th? Now that's funny! Is #1 the mommy coaches daughter? Even if not, team will revolve around her. I'll go out on a limb and say will not be the best in the country.

If it wasnt for their goalie, they would be fighting to maintain top 50 status this year... i think top 30 would be a real accomplishment for this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has got to be the kids posting on here.... right? NO WAY adults are making these ridiculous post's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can we clarify what country before we all respond with laughter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S is making a huge push in the 25 class this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol two postings re: lomo
one of the players they lost was definitely one of the best on the team-big loss
totally disagree with the comment about the specific player on the team

keep it classy people...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of the players they lost was definitely one of the best on the team-big loss

keep it classy people...

if you disagree with the fact that she is one of the best goalies in the age group and allows this team a 20 spot swing in rankings, then you havent been watching her play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

keep it classy people...

if you disagree with the fact that she is one of the best goalies in the age group and allows this team a 20 spot swing in rankings, then you havent been watching her play

Is this team playing in the top bracket ? If not, how do you qualify this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

keep it classy people...

Problem with that team is when they involved the parents in the coaching. Just like many other teams, that’s when people have problems. They were a very good team and then lost some good players. So, let’s see how they do this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

keep it classy people...

I see the game. Best '25 goalie on the island hands down. They don't need to be in the top bracket to see how good the goalie is, that statement is true though for field players. Goalie is the exception.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJS and TG black Goalies are just as good if not better than the Lomo goalie. They are a good team, but their additions are nothing to get overly excited about. All the teams seemed to improve on their weaknesses. It is going to be very interesting to see who is improved. It is a process and will take some of these teams the fall to come together. I don't think we will really know until next summer to see which teams really benefited from the movement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does the team revolve around the goalie? I thought someone was referencing the other coaches daughter. Either way, probably a good time to end this particular discussion. Looks like all the YJ's improved as did TG. Talent is talent no matter what team or bracket your daughter plays in or for there is just simply more of it on the better teams.

Bracket! Did someone say Bracket? "Is this team playing in the top bracket ? If not, how do you qualify this?"

Um because they still beat teams with losing records in the "top bracket" - hello Top Guns? I guess the talent is there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
janelli will still be good defensively but there is no one left who can consistently score

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
janelli will still be good defensively but there is no one left who can consistently score

Oh because the BEST middies left. That’s right😂 Here we go again with this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJS and TG black Goalies are just as good if not better than the Lomo goalie. They are a good team, but their additions are nothing to get overly excited about. All the teams seemed to improve on their weaknesses. It is going to be very interesting to see who is improved. It is a process and will take some of these teams the fall to come together. I don't think we will really know until next summer to see which teams really benefited from the movement.

Omg first kids? You’re still focused on tournament wins? Lol. This is my 3rd kid. Trust me you’ll soon realize you’re not competing against the other team but actually
your own team too. Very soon becomes all about your kid. Wait until the invite showcase events. Guess what….only 10 or so get invited and the coach picks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With the new middie Janelli picked up from Lomo, that team will have a very consistent scorer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
-2 +1= -1. Make sure she gets the ball and it doesn't get passed to the little girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

keep it classy people...

I see the game. Best '25 goalie on the island hands down. They don't need to be in the top bracket to see how good the goalie is, that statement is true though for field players. Goalie is the exception.

I think you should stop naming a specific player because it's wrong to do it on BOTC, it might be embarrassing for the girl and even more embarrassing if you're wrong. If she's great, she knows she's great, and kudos to her. Besides, the "best" goalie on Long Island will be determined about two years from now - when the offers start coming in from the college coaches, not on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

keep it classy people...

I think you should stop naming a specific player because it's wrong to do it on BOTC, it might be embarrassing for the girl and even more embarrassing if you're wrong. If she's great, she knows she's great, and kudos to her. Besides, the "best" goalie on Long Island will be determined about two years from now - when the offers start coming in from the college coaches, not on BOTC.

we cant compliment someone now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
-2 +1= -1. Make sure she gets the ball and it doesn't get passed to the little girls

thats not fair

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard