BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 73 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 72 73
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Same parents who don’t think coaches will be looking at 24s this year are the same coaches that think their cruddy club will help get them into a top 10 school

Let the fools be fools.

Our recruiting director told us don’t expect much in terms of coaches at fall tournaments for 2024. I guess she would know.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the jesters daddy 24 coach mentioned over the summer still coaching? Has the club shifted coaching staff for any of their 24 teams yet? I don’t see anything about who coaches which teams on the website.

I think he is still part of the coaching staff. Just not head coach? They brought in Tilts as the head coach, from what I hear.

According to parents and players, he’s still the head coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same parents who don’t think coaches will be looking at 24s this year are the same coaches that think their cruddy club will help get them into a top 10 school

Let the fools be fools.

Our recruiting director told us don’t expect much in terms of coaches at fall tournaments for 2024. I guess she would know.

Your recruiting director probably hasn’t been doing her job right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the jesters daddy 24 coach mentioned over the summer still coaching? Has the club shifted coaching staff for any of their 24 teams yet? I don’t see anything about who coaches which teams on the website.

I think he is still part of the coaching staff. Just not head coach? They brought in Tilts as the head coach, from what I hear.

He’s still part of the staff. Tilts and him are co-coaches. Team has a way better vibe this year than in the past with this new energy. It’s my understanding she’s also helping the b team out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Kildare the d team now? The website arranged it sort of misleading?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B,C,D, etc. Makes no difference. Very slim chance that anyone not playing on the top (A) team will be recruited to a competitive D1 program. Of course that only matters if that is in the plan for your daughter. Sheep keep handing over the cash to play on a team with 26 girls and slick talking coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B,C,D, etc. Makes no difference. Very slim chance that anyone not playing on the top (A) team will be recruited to a competitive D1 program. Of course that only matters if that is in the plan for your daughter. Sheep keep handing over the cash to play on a team with 26 girls and slick talking coaches.

Obviously not a YJ parent! Please , check your facts. Go back to previous years and see YJ D1 commitments! Way more than amount of players on 1 “A” team! And, I will bet way more than the current team you play for. YJs will get more attention than your team… sorry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would be totally unfortunate fur that team. Another team built around coaches kid??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously not a YJ parent! Please , check your facts. Go back to previous years and see YJ D1 commitments! Way more than amount of players on 1 “A” team! And, I will bet way more than the current team you play for. YJs will get more attention than your team… sorry

But compared to the A kids there are bcd kids…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No there won’t be

You’re a clown. They most certainly will be. 23 calls are done. You didn’t get that call it ain’t coming. 24s up next

Either you’re kidding or really misinformed. Hopefully the former.

I have had two other daughters go through recruitment and my daughter had D3 coaches on the sideline last year as a 24. Will BC be on our sidelines this fall, no, but there will be coaches especially if your kid is handling recruiting properly and if you are in a good club going to events like presidents cup
'

Hmm. why would d3 coaches be looking at 24's this fall when they are generally 8 to 12 months behind d1 on committing kids. Good try though!

Because they are doing their homework, and do not have same rules as D1 coaches as far as contacting. They will be more than ready to scoop up the top talent if they do t go D1!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 is a weak class. They will have no where near the attention of the 2023s. Heard it from several coaches

How would coaches know that already? Pretty much missed a whole year last year due to Covid in seeing the 24s play anything! I know plenty of 24s who have been non stop training throughout. Let’s wait and see this year! If coaches saying it’s a weak class, based on what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, the list is extremely short when it comes to any player not on A team committing to a top 20 school. Maybe a couple Stony Brook commits thrown in and one or two others, but that's it. You're about to find out the hard way. Prove me wrong. Let's hear it! If you are a YJ B, C,D player, and can get onto a team like Jesters, TG, or Legacy, you would be in a MUCH better situation going into recruiting. But keep drinking that YJ juice with your blindfold on if that makes you happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 is a weak class. They will have no where near the attention of the 2023s. Heard it from several coaches

How would coaches know that already? Pretty much missed a whole year last year due to Covid in seeing the 24s play anything! I know plenty of 24s who have been non stop training throughout. Let’s wait and see this year! If coaches saying it’s a weak class, based on what?

I’ve heard that the 24 group is also a strong group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ve heard that the 24 group is also a strong group

Anyone who knows anything about lacrosse, and actually watches multiple age groups, will be able to tell you 24s are a down year from a talent perspective.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would be totally unfortunate fur that team. Another team built around coaches kid??

Yes it’s surely unfortunate.
Plenty of other good options at 2024.
Do your homework.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously not a YJ parent! Please , check your facts. Go back to previous years and see YJ D1 commitments! Way more than
amount of players on 1 “A” team! And, I will bet way more than the current team you play for. YJs will get more attention than your team… sorry

Obviously a YJ parent! Lol So sad how many of the YJ are such die hards until their kid gets no looks. If your a starter on the A team then it pays to to stay at YJ other then that you will be stuck with a bunch of delusional parents who think their kid is the most amazing bench warmer and think saying they “play” for YJ is going to get them a scholarship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes it’s surely unfortunate.
Plenty of other good options at 2024.
Do your homework.

Parents and players are the place to go for accurate information LOL (sarcasm alert for the dim-witted)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, the list is extremely short when it comes to any player not on A team committing to a top 20 school. Maybe a couple Stony Brook commits thrown in and one or two others, but that's it. You're about to find out the hard way. Prove me wrong. Let's hear it! If you are a YJ B, C,D player, and can get onto a team like Jesters, TG, or Legacy, you would be in a MUCH better situation going into recruiting. But keep drinking that YJ juice with your blindfold on if that makes you happy.

Still waiting for that "list" of YJ B,C,D players who went on to play at top 20 schools. Guess I will be waiting a loooong time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did O’Sullivan’s daughter leave the team and go to Ramos? How do you explain that to the parents as a coach? ‘I really believe in this team and we can win! I just don’t have any confidence that I can coach this team and didn’t want to see my daughter suffer for it.’

Maybe I am wrong, it just seems like a slap in the face to his players.

I mean a lot of people do this. Think about how many girls from 91 ownership play for YJ to begin with, only one owner that has their kid in the program. Everyone will do what’s best for their kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did O’Sullivan’s daughter leave the team and go to Ramos? How do you explain that to the parents as a coach? ‘I really believe in this team and we can win! I just don’t have any confidence that I can coach this team and didn’t want to see my daughter suffer for it.’

Maybe I am wrong, it just seems like a slap in the face to his players.

I mean a lot of people do this. Think about how many girls from 91 ownership play for YJ to begin with, only one owner that has their kid in the program. Everyone will do what’s best for their kid.

Parents will always put their kids in the place that will help them the most, doesn’t mean it doesn’t show a lack of confidence in the teams they abandon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This actually make me laugh - YJ B team plays all of the other clubs A teams. So once again misinformed parent on here hoping that they made the right decision by going to one of those clubs - Legacy, Jesters TG etc... Coaches come to see players not teams, obviously the better the team and players the better the coaches that will line the sideline. Good luck, to all of you delusional parents. Most normal people don't care about there kid being on a top 20 team, they want their kid to be happy and get an education. Its a long road, you will be better off when you stop comparing your kid to others and your team to others. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This actually make me laugh - YJ B team plays all of the other clubs A teams. So once again misinformed parent on here hoping that they made the right decision by going to one of those clubs - Legacy, Jesters TG etc... Coaches come to see players not teams, obviously the better the team and players the better the coaches that will line the sideline. Good luck, to all of you delusional parents. Most normal people don't care about there kid being on a top 20 team, they want their kid to be happy and get an education. Its a long road, you will be better off when you stop comparing your kid to others and your team to others. Good luck!

It just don’t matter folks as many 23’s are finding out the clubs “help” the players that don’t need the help. The rest of you will find a home it may just take some time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about answer the question. If You play on a YJ team othe than A, what are your chances of being recruited to a top 20 program? If you don’t care, that’s great, but please go into next year with your eyes open!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about answer the question. If You play on a YJ team othe than A, what are your chances of being recruited to a top 20 program? If you don’t care, that’s great, but please go into next year with your eyes open!

If you are on the second team still have a good shot! rumor has it 2023 YJB getting lots interest in top 20 schools but you are mostly on your own! You have to work at it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you allowed to play for an additional tournament team when you play for a different club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you allowed to play for an additional tournament team when you play for a different club?

Sure, why not? Your club should take precedence for games and practices, but otherwise it shouldn’t be a problem as all your kid is doing is getting better by playing. Win for everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is the “tournament team” a competing club to yours during the regular season? Or, is it just a bunch of girls put together from different clubs to play extra tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it now. Tilts is a good coach for all mommie and daddies AND she will make a ridiculous amount of money shaking down all of those poor parents that the drink the kool-aide. 91 to Jesters? How many top 20 with 91. And poor "
'24 Jesters will have an even worse chance. I guess she's shaken 91 down for their last penny. On to the next ------

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another Tilts money grab for a very average team. Unfortunately all of the Tilts Fan Club in the world will not help any of those poor 24 Jesters. Those parents probably think the Tilts name help them with the recruiting process. Day late and a dollar short for that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fortunately The LI team played relatively weak competition. They needed that the team team loaded with B team players from B team programs. We don't say B team players meaning they are not top tier players. I mean that they literally play on the the B team in their age group at their club. They are not even starters that made UA. Please explain that. I'm not at all a disgruntled parent of 24 -25 team
We are disgruntled that we sent a LI team to play in what used to be elite event seen all over US lacrosse community. A little embarrassed for LI regardless of how far they may or may not got to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is the “tournament team” a competing club to yours during the regular season? Or, is it just a bunch of girls put together from different clubs to play extra tournaments?

Long Island has a bunch of teams like this- tribe, lightening, etc. nothing wrong with kids getting more reps. They mostly play local events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another Tilts money grab for a very average team. Unfortunately all of the Tilts Fan Club in the world will not help any of those poor 24 Jesters. Those parents probably think the Tilts name help them with the recruiting process. Day late and a dollar short for that team.

If you’re referring to power she’s doing it for free for kids she trains. She isn’t making a penny off of it. All we paid for was uniforms. You clearly have a bone to pick with the girl, but when she made the team it was requested by a few of us who train with her. She also donated all of the money she made in August to wounded warrior. You have your facts wrong but I guess if hiding on the internet making crazy claims is your thing keep on going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty is going to have another tough year without 1 strong line to at least pick up the team. TG lost 1 player that played and cut a bunch.TG picked up goalie and still have their 2 of the top goal scorers.
.And most importantly picked up one of best girls on the draw on all teams. The Jesters added a bunch of new girls. A couple of them will definitely help make that team better and upset a few parents who used to get a lot of playing time. They are just a couple of couple of years away from being a competitive team. A team to fear in the future? The 25 and we hear a super super strong 26 team. Yes they are still babies but that's what is going around. We will see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We were on jesters before Tilts came. It’s a good organization. Is the fact that she’s a positive female role model for my kids a positive? Obviously. Since she came onto the team we have noticed improvement in our daughters commitment to the sport and confidence. If we are drinking the kool-aid, it’s a refreshing batch compared to the other Long Island coaches we have experienced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLEASE! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE GET OFF THE CHAT COACH!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island has a bunch of teams like this- tribe, lightening, etc. nothing wrong with kids getting more reps. They mostly play local events.

Totally allowed and a non issue. Most coaches are happy to see the players getting the reps in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club run by questionable people/person and his history. Google him/her but I'm sure everyone knows already. But it was in the past. Everyone has a past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club run by questionable people/person and his history. Google him/her but I'm sure everyone knows already. But it was in the past. Everyone has a past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it now. Tilts is a good coach for all mommie and daddies AND she will make a ridiculous amount of money shaking down all of those poor parents that the drink the kool-aide. 91 to Jesters? How many top 20 with 91. And poor "
'24 Jesters will have an even worse chance. I guess she's shaken 91 down for their last penny. On to the next ------

No one even brought her up? The same one person trying to go after her over and over. Bro we get it, you don’t like her for whatever reason. I’ve never met this chick but you need to let it go man it’s borderline stalkerish. Have a drink on me buddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's her recruiting history?

Page 14 of 73 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard