BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

Everyone else is chasing scraps!

91 pays into the pockets of US CLUB LAX!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

91 pays into the pockets of US CLUB LAX!

Almost always the best, every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

Who cares anyone ?

2028- 1st Annapolis Hawks

Venom will be 3rd at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

Who cares anyone ?

Thanks Maryland dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh no, potentially 3rd at best in the whole country (with ZERO holdbacks)! Lacrosse is a national game now, that means they are an elite team with elite players. All good here on LI.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh no, potentially 3rd at best in the whole country (with ZERO holdbacks)! Lacrosse is a national game now, that means they are an elite team with elite players. All good here on LI.

Correct

Signed- Maryland Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team igloo Frost... is that team replacing northmen or polar or is that an additional team??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Changing their name won't help their coaching or their relevance but probably will be a justification to sell everyone new uniforms, gloves and helmets...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team igloo Frost... is that team replacing northmen or polar or is that an additional team??

B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B team

Polar caps is the B team. Now they have 2 or renamed?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

Who cares anyone ?

Thanks Maryland dad!

The MD 91 dads know that the 91 MD team is not even in the top 25 teams in Maryland let alone the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 28 parent here. Express North is a good team. Look forward to playing them again. I suspect at NAL this fall. Cheers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

Who cares anyone ?

Thanks Maryland dad!

The MD 91 dads know that the 91 MD team is not even in the top 25 teams in Maryland let alone the country.

What does Maryland 91 have to do with this post?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

Who cares anyone ?

Thanks Maryland dad!

What does Maryland 91 have to do with this post?

Surge and Moose conversations were replaced with Maryland conversations

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m kind of new to travel. The us club rankings it seems as far as LI teams 91 and express are consistently in the top 50 and high up for many age groups. Besides the legacy taz team what makes legacy considered an elite program? I don’t see many of their teams ranked in top 50.

With the exception of taz all their other teams are a step below 91, Express and Igloo. Some of their teams are really far below those three. Not a bad program. But I definitely would not call it elite. It also seems like they give you a lot less tournaments than other programs

Legacy does plenty of tournaments actually. I agree with express maybe being better at more grades than legacy but igloo??
The thing that matters is getting recruited and making it to the next step. Legacy has a ton of d1 and other division commits and puts kids in the right showcases to show themselves.

If your kid has it he has it. There are plenty of D1 and d2 recruits that come from teams on LI that are not in thr perennial top 3-4 teams always mentioned as well as club teams all over the country that people never talk about. Plus it is not like these kids are getting much for their commitment of their time to the school anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid Atlantic forum……

For your enjoyment, here is the Bored Dad fall rankings preview. Ranking in parenthesis is the last ranking from the summer from me.

1. Annapolis Hawks (MD) (1). Put together the strongest season of any team last year. Outstanding offense and goalie. Solid in the midfield and defense. Word out of Annapolis is that they’ve added some key contributors this fall. Loss to Madlax at NLF is maybe a little concerning, but still not enough to knock them out of the top spot.

2. Madlax (VA) (2). Huge win to end the year at NLF. Very well coached and solid at all positions. Word out of McLean is that they retained all key players but didn’t add a lot this off-season so will be riding with basically the same group.

3. Team 91 (NY) (3). Very well coached and solid at all positions. Very physical. Word out of strong island is that they’ve upgraded talent significantly this offseason. They were maybe a little undersized relative to the top MD teams last year. (I can hear LI dads yelling holdbacks from here.). I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this team is at the top of the rankings at the end of year. (MD teams - we can’t let that happen.)

4. Next Level (MD) (4). Up and down team but no team except the those above them have shown they can win against very top competition. Had wins against Team 91 and Madlax but a bunch of surprising losses too. Very athletic in the midfield and physical. I would not be surprised if they ended the year top 3 or outside the top 10. Word from Bethesda is that they added a couple pieces, but mostly bring forward the same team.

5. 2way (CT) (5). Very solid results over the summer but didn’t play any of the top 4 teams or anyone from MD, so a little untested among the best teams. I don’t know anyone plugged into the CT lacrosse community so no idea about additions. Come to MD 2way, we want to see what you’ve got.

6. BBL (NJ) (6). Big and skilled. Struggled some against the very best teams, but clearly a top team. I’m not plugged into NJ either, but I’d expect talent in that part of the country to consolidate here.

7. FCA (MD) (9). I’m moving FCA up because I think the coaching change is going to make this a better team. Very skilled at attack. Good at FO and goalie. This is a team where the talent level seemed better than the results (outside wins against NL). Tournament schedule was a little weak last year.

8. Express North (NY) (8). Skilled team. Another team pretty solid across the board. Some uneven results, but a number of nice wins. Strong tournament schedule last year.

9. Legacy (NY) (7). Very uneven results but ended the year strong. Word from LI is they’ve added some nice pieces. Will they be able to retain their top players against the LI machines of 91 and Express long term? I doubt it, but I have them second on the Island for now. I think I had them slightly too high last year, so moved them down a little, but 7-9 all had pretty similar results last year so it could be any order.

10. Long Island Express (NY) (13). Moving them up based on word from LI that they’ve upgraded their roster. Had several strong athletes and good size when I saw them play. Very uneven in results, but I would expect Express and 91 to consolidate LI over time.

11. Freedom (PA) (10). They were an honorary HOCO team last summer with the amount they played HOCO teams. Really good FOGO and some good shooters. Well coached. I don’t know the Philly scene that well but would expect them to consolidate the Philly market as the other Philly teams are all at least a notch down.

12. 3D New England (NE) (12). The 3D teams don’t always have stable rosters. But this team played enough together that I’m including them. Seem to be the top dogs against NE competition. They were a little more uneven when they played NY and south teams.

13. Thunder (GA) (unranked). Their results were okay, but probably not good enough to be top 15. But anyone who watched the Atlanta based teams last year had to be impressed with some of the raw athletes they had. My guess is that Thunder consolidates talent and this ends up being a team no one wants to play. I expect we will see a California team and a Colorado team in the top 10 by the end of the year too.

14. MadDog West (unranked). Maybe more of a tournament team than a stable roster, but played enough together that I’ll include them. Big and strong athletes. Wouldn’t be surprised if they move way up.

15. Crabs (MD) (unranked). Have they improved enough to include them? Some Crabs dads think that is this case. We will see. Had some nice wins - mostly over True.

Watch list - Laxachusetts, 4 Leaf Army, True Annapolis, 3D Gulf Coast, 3D Dallas, Seattle Stars, Denver Elite, Alpha Elite Colorado, ADVNC. Who else?

National teams - Nationals, Mad Dog National, True National. yes these teams will probably be good. No I am not including national teams in these rankings unless they consistently play together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid Atlantic forum……

For your enjoyment, here is the Bored Dad fall rankings preview. Ranking in parenthesis is the last ranking from the summer from me.

1. Annapolis Hawks (MD) (1). Put together the strongest season of any team last year. Outstanding offense and goalie. Solid in the midfield and defense. Word out of Annapolis is that they’ve added some key contributors this fall. Loss to Madlax at NLF is maybe a little concerning, but still not enough to knock them out of the top spot.

2. Madlax (VA) (2). Huge win to end the year at NLF. Very well coached and solid at all positions. Word out of McLean is that they retained all key players but didn’t add a lot this off-season so will be riding with basically the same group.

3. Team 91 (NY) (3). Very well coached and solid at all positions. Very physical. Word out of strong island is that they’ve upgraded talent significantly this offseason. They were maybe a little undersized relative to the top MD teams last year. (I can hear LI dads yelling holdbacks from here.). I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this team is at the top of the rankings at the end of year. (MD teams - we can’t let that happen.)

4. Next Level (MD) (4). Up and down team but no team except the those above them have shown they can win against very top competition. Had wins against Team 91 and Madlax but a bunch of surprising losses too. Very athletic in the midfield and physical. I would not be surprised if they ended the year top 3 or outside the top 10. Word from Bethesda is that they added a couple pieces, but mostly bring forward the same team.

5. 2way (CT) (5). Very solid results over the summer but didn’t play any of the top 4 teams or anyone from MD, so a little untested among the best teams. I don’t know anyone plugged into the CT lacrosse community so no idea about additions. Come to MD 2way, we want to see what you’ve got.

6. BBL (NJ) (6). Big and skilled. Struggled some against the very best teams, but clearly a top team. I’m not plugged into NJ either, but I’d expect talent in that part of the country to consolidate here.

7. FCA (MD) (9). I’m moving FCA up because I think the coaching change is going to make this a better team. Very skilled at attack. Good at FO and goalie. This is a team where the talent level seemed better than the results (outside wins against NL). Tournament schedule was a little weak last year.

8. Express North (NY) (8). Skilled team. Another team pretty solid across the board. Some uneven results, but a number of nice wins. Strong tournament schedule last year.

9. Legacy (NY) (7). Very uneven results but ended the year strong. Word from LI is they’ve added some nice pieces. Will they be able to retain their top players against the LI machines of 91 and Express long term? I doubt it, but I have them second on the Island for now. I think I had them slightly too high last year, so moved them down a little, but 7-9 all had pretty similar results last year so it could be any order.

10. Long Island Express (NY) (13). Moving them up based on word from LI that they’ve upgraded their roster. Had several strong athletes and good size when I saw them play. Very uneven in results, but I would expect Express and 91 to consolidate LI over time.

11. Freedom (PA) (10). They were an honorary HOCO team last summer with the amount they played HOCO teams. Really good FOGO and some good shooters. Well coached. I don’t know the Philly scene that well but would expect them to consolidate the Philly market as the other Philly teams are all at least a notch down.

12. 3D New England (NE) (12). The 3D teams don’t always have stable rosters. But this team played enough together that I’m including them. Seem to be the top dogs against NE competition. They were a little more uneven when they played NY and south teams.

13. Thunder (GA) (unranked). Their results were okay, but probably not good enough to be top 15. But anyone who watched the Atlanta based teams last year had to be impressed with some of the raw athletes they had. My guess is that Thunder consolidates talent and this ends up being a team no one wants to play. I expect we will see a California team and a Colorado team in the top 10 by the end of the year too.

14. MadDog West (unranked). Maybe more of a tournament team than a stable roster, but played enough together that I’ll include them. Big and strong athletes. Wouldn’t be surprised if they move way up.

15. Crabs (MD) (unranked). Have they improved enough to include them? Some Crabs dads think that is this case. We will see. Had some nice wins - mostly over True.

Watch list - Laxachusetts, 4 Leaf Army, True Annapolis, 3D Gulf Coast, 3D Dallas, Seattle Stars, Denver Elite, Alpha Elite Colorado, ADVNC. Who else?

National teams - Nationals, Mad Dog National, True National. yes these teams will probably be good. No I am not including national teams in these rankings unless they consistently play together.

Always a good read. I’d say both express may be slightly ahead of legacy. 3D New England probably not in top 15, they should be in with laxachusetts etc. A few of these teams square off in jersey in 2 weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid Atlantic forum……

Always a good read. I’d say both express may be slightly ahead of legacy. 3D New England probably not in top 15, they should be in with laxachusetts etc. A few of these teams square off in jersey in 2 weeks.

Great read actually. How does this person know so much????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid Atlantic forum……

Great read actually. How does this person know so much????

There needs to be a fair , balanced and knowledgeable LI dad to rank LI teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) venom
2) legacy
3) express
4) everyone else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Venom
2) Legacy
3) Express
4) Rebels
5) Rush
6) Igloo
7) Turtles

Teams to watch - S2S, 91 Surge, BTB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Venom
2) Legacy
3) Express
4) Rebels
5) Rush
6) Igloo
7) Turtles

Teams to watch - S2S, 91 Surge, BTB

Venom

Legacy
Express
Rush
Rebels
Turtles
Igloo
S2S
Surge
E3
Legacy b
S2S b

Fixed it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels beat Rush. Rebels also beat Moose which beat Rush. Igloo and Turtles are equal. Surge is the one to watch out for. Might want to redo your list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels beat Rush. Rebels also beat Moose which beat Rush. Igloo and Turtles are equal. Surge is the one to watch out for. Might want to redo your list.

Rebels so 2018

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Flip flop rush Rebels and surge and S2S and that looks like the beginning of fall. Most teams that are good will be a Columba’s dayl(legacy) Oct 16th blatant(Rebels) or Oct 30th tristar(express). These three are pretty fair scheduling. My lacrosse tournaments(91) on other hand really give home team easy schedules. Not sure why as they are always good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels team had one nice upset last season but took a step back post tryouts losing their goalie who was far and away the best player on their team keeping them in games...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is about to run the table at Atlantic Elite. 2028 Bracket looks competitive:

Legacy
3D New England
Mad Dog West Elite
Next Level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Flip flop rush Rebels and surge and S2S and that looks like the beginning of fall. Most teams that are good will be a Columba’s dayl(legacy) Oct 16th blatant(Rebels) or Oct 30th tristar(express). These three are pretty fair scheduling. My lacrosse tournaments(91) on other hand really give home team easy schedules. Not sure why as they are always good.

S2S and Surge went 1-1 last year. S2S picked up a few Moose boys this year. I would say S2S is ranked appropriately, surge close behind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is about to run the table at Atlantic Elite. 2028 Bracket looks competitive:

Legacy
3D New England
Mad Dog West Elite
Next Level

About?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rush above express
Turtles above rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy
3D New England
Mad Dog West Elite
Next Level

Next Level is the only team that should give Legacy trouble.
I think NL has the edge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“beginning of fall” being key. Fun to see where they end up in spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy
3D New England
Mad Dog West Elite
Next Level

Next Level is the only team that should give Legacy trouble.
I think NL has the edge.

Where is this being played?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids come and go. Some switch teams over and over. Never the kids decision. No matter what parents say. Undoubtedly they live through kid. It’s very very sad. The kids that are pretty good and work really hard. With living in today’s world of getting everything given to them. Those kids become good and successful college players and adults. Some parents are in for huge shock when kids eventually go to college and play lacrosse. Try complaining to the coach when your son is not starting. College coaches do a lot of research on kids. If your that non stop complying parent, good luck. Enjoy this time as it flys by. Going fishing, have a great weekend and be blessed by every minute you spend with your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaos in Smithtown. Sad but the 2028 Smithtown team has completely fallen apart. There are only 4 or maybe 5 kids left playing with the Smithtown Travel program, It is now confirmed that their goalie is done and another top player is playing for Mt. Sinai bc his club coach (Rebels)is also the town coach. Sad to see town team like this completely fall apart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy and Rush should combine like they did at the older age group. Take the best from each and sprinkle in a few other top kids and that is a top tier squad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown is always a mess. The East West thing kills it and the power struggle and politics. "Smithtown" youth is always good because it is two pretty big high schools for one youth program then it splinters as they hit jr. high. Same with Hills...
Year in and year out almost every year. 2nd grade town tourney champs and in a few short years they become a bitter also rans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaos in Smithtown. Sad but the 2028 Smithtown team has completely fallen apart. There are only 4 or maybe 5 kids left playing with the Smithtown Travel program, It is now confirmed that their goalie is done and another top player is playing for Mt. Sinai bc his club coach (Rebels)is also the town coach. Sad to see town team like this completely fall apart.

There are a few town teams without lacrosse teams. Tough sport unless you love it not enough kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard a bunch of the 2028 smithtown kids are playing up. Maybe that’s why no team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy and Rush will be one. Done deal, not sure if before or after this year.

Page 5 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard