BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 34 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 33 34
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
http://lacrossemagazine.com/2023-girls/
Sorry, not sure why you are offended that a Skywalkers is 2nd in the 2023 class

She hasn’t done much all summer and disappeared in many games this summer including Elite 8. Please stop

And my daughter helped that happen in one of the games - shut that publicity machine down- clap clap
This hit a nerve with alot of people? Why's that?

Eh...you're probably her mom trolling for attention and accolades ... we cant wait to see where she lands!
Nope, don't even know her. Just curious why so many got worked up by the statement? Interesting IMO. Honestly, I think it goes to show that "the best" may not actually be the best, and that there are plenty of girls out there that don't get the acknowledgement that are in fact "the best" - they just weren't "marketed" like some of these girls.

Um…how about the girls that weren’t marketed don’t want to be marketed because they are humble and dignified and it comes off as obnoxious, greedy and desperate when you literally pay to have OEM come out and create groovy highlight videos for you? Talk about feeling exposed. (extreme run on sentence I know)

(Natural)Talent.Always.Wins

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
http://lacrossemagazine.com/2023-girls/

Lol, there a few very good players on that list mixed with very average players. Most of the better players are not on that list. smh?

I have a lot of questions about this list and it’s originator. LacrosseMagazine doesn’t seem very legit, I feel like it’s complied by a kid in some basement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, not sure why you are offended that a Skywalkers is 2nd in the 2023 class[/quote]

Eh...you're probably her mom trolling for attention and accolades ... we cant wait to see where she lands![/quote]
Nope, don't even know her. Just curious why so many got worked up by the statement? Interesting IMO. Honestly, I think it goes to show that "the best" may not actually be the best, and that there are plenty of girls out there that don't get the acknowledgement that are in fact "the best" - they just weren't "marketed" like some of these girls.[/quote]

Ok there's another girl on that team with super-marketing mom too. Go home and play there. The girls will be much happier, plus its bad for their mental health just flying back and forth all of the time.[/quote]

Just curious - what is the acceptable amount of marketing according to the self righteous on this page? If your kid is from a non-traditional lacrosse region/not flying across the country to play with a well known program, how do you ensure your kid gets seen? I just listened to the IWLCA webinar on the recruiting process and the college coaches all said that they will miss players - good players - because they can't be at every tournament, etc. Talented kids will be missed unless they market themselves.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To talk from experience going on right now with my 2023, she has been reached out to by roughly 50% of the top ranked div 1 teams. We have just started the process of working on dates to go visit some of these schools. It isn't a quick process and will take a few weeks. We have not been pressured at all to make any decisions. Right now the coaches are really just working on getting visits scheduled and this scheduling will take a few weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To talk from experience going on right now with my 2023, she has been reached out to by roughly 50% of the top ranked div 1 teams. We have just started the process of working on dates to go visit some of these schools. It isn't a quick process and will take a few weeks. We have not been pressured at all to make any decisions. Right now the coaches are really just working on getting visits scheduled and this scheduling will take a few weeks.

How many prospect camps did your daughter do? Do you feel they were important to do? Sounds like she got some great attention from D1 schools! Do you think it was from showcase tournaments or prospect camps? Congratulations to your daughter and good luck! . TIA

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do parents feel the need to go on here & say “she was contacted by “x” amount of schools, she was contacted by 50% of top D1 schools, she had “x” amount of offers”?? These are things you DONT need to make known…you aren’t helping anyone except pounding your own chest..make you feel better I guess?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top recruit from grizzlies committed UNC

Was most likely between UNC and Stanford since she has sisters at both. Heard the sister does not love Stanford. Probably factored into the decision. You go to California for lax, and you disappear. UNC is a special place. Great choice!

Actually, it was the other way around, was surprised a bit by UNC selection. Sister at Stanford redshirted as a freshman last year and will have a big 2022 season. If she did not like Stanford, than why no transfer portal? Some of us know the facts but you keep trying to tear down everything Stanford lax. That being said, cannot go wrong with UNC and congrats to her.

Even as a great athlete and at a Great school but surrounded by people operating on another level and it must get pretty lonely. you never transfer out of some of the schools it just isn't accepted. Hopkins is probably the same. You can get in to play but your circle is small there.

True. Stanford never had a legit chance at her. The cream of the crop athletes do not go there. It’s more for girls that are decent players but looking for super elite academics. The same type of player that commits to Princeton or Penn.

Another person who just pops off with nonsense... I didn't know so I checked...

Below are the Final Rankings from 2019. Each year there are 48 All-Americans, I would say they would be the cream of the crop... to the right of each team is how many All-Americans the team had.

1 - Maryland - 7

2 - Boston College - 4

3 - North Carolina - 4

4 - Northwestern - 3

5 - Syracuse - 1

6 - Princeton - 3

7 - Virginia - 2

8 - Denver - 2

9 - Notre Dame - 3

10 - Loyola - 4

11 - Michigan - 0

12 - Stony Brook - 1

13 - Florida - 4

14 - Penn - 2

15 - James Madison - 1

16 - Navy - 1

17 - Southern California - 1

18 - Georgetown - 1

19 - Colorado - 0

20 - Dartmouth - 1

21 - Duke - 1

22 - Johns Hopkins - 0

23 - Stanford - 0

24 - High Point - 0

25 - Virginia Tech - 0

You may be correct in terms of Stanford not getting many high end recruits but they are a very competitive program that finishes in the Top 20 - 25 most years. I don't think anyone on this site puts The Cardinal up there with MD, BC, UNC etc... but they are certainly one of the Top 20 - 25 programs.

As for Princeton and Penn, they obviously hold their own and are arguably two of the Top 10 programs. Couple of surprises were Florida and Loyola with 4 AA's siting behind a number of teams that outperformed them that year.

Syracuse was a shock with only 1 AA, I guess they were a young team in 2019.

Denver and Michigan appear to be two of the up and coming programs.

Two Programs that each had an All-American but did not finish the season ranked were Hofstra and Towson.

Surprising that Penn State was not Ranked and did not have any All-Americans.

With the exception of Penn State it looks like the usual suspects finished in the Top 15 and had the lions share of All-Americans. The formula seems pretty simple, recruit the best players and you will have a very strong team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was most likely between UNC and Stanford since she has sisters at both. Heard the sister does not love Stanford. Probably factored into the decision. You go to California for lax, and you disappear. UNC is a special place. Great choice!

Actually, it was the other way around, was surprised a bit by UNC selection. Sister at Stanford redshirted as a freshman last year and will have a big 2022 season. If she did not like Stanford, than why no transfer portal? Some of us know the facts but you keep trying to tear down everything Stanford lax. That being said, cannot go wrong with UNC and congrats to her.

Even as a great athlete and at a Great school but surrounded by people operating on another level and it must get pretty lonely. you never transfer out of some of the schools it just isn't accepted. Hopkins is probably the same. You can get in to play but your circle is small there.

True. Stanford never had a legit chance at her. The cream of the crop athletes do not go there. It’s more for girls that are decent players but looking for super elite academics. The same type of player that commits to Princeton or Penn.

Great places to go. Cmon man. Stanford has banned indoor parties and must put obedience mask on outdoors. All that so your daughter can get her gender studies major. Oh yea and play mediocre lax. Enjoy that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great places to go. Cmon man. Stanford has banned indoor parties and must put obedience mask on outdoors. All that so your daughter can get her gender studies major. Oh yea and play mediocre lax. Enjoy that.[/quote]

Lay off the ivermectin...you're sounding like a horse's butt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many prospect camps did your daughter do? Do you feel they were important to do? Sounds like she got some great attention from D1 schools! Do you think it was from showcase tournaments or prospect camps? Congratulations to your daughter and good luck! . TIA

She only did summer club lacrosse. Now she is on one of the top club teams so she got lots of exposure. I say this to tell people that it will take weeks to just get through the first round of players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great places to go. Cmon man. Stanford has banned indoor parties and must put obedience mask on outdoors. All that so your daughter can get her gender studies major. Oh yea and play mediocre lax. Enjoy that.

Lay off the ivermectin...you're sounding like a horse's butt[/quote]

Is that your best little lamb. Truth hurts. Stanford’s rep is falling as is its wlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with horse’s butt assessment but what’s with the ivermectin reference?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with horse’s butt assessment but what’s with the ivermectin reference?[/quote]

the poster's need to virtue signal his stance on Covid ("obedience masks") made me think he's probably a fan of ivermectin...which is used on large animals...so I figured maybe that's why he's acting like a horse...'s butt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What if your not happy with the colleges that have been reaching out? Seriously.... my kid is super smart but the options that she is being given so far is well below her academics? yet she wants to play help seriously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What if your not happy with the colleges that have been reaching out? Seriously.... my kid is super smart but the options that she is being given so far is well below her academics? yet she wants to play help seriously
You shouldn’t pick lax over academics. Are the choices really that bad academically? Or just not to your standard? I wasn’t aware that any school would not be well academically

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If she’s that smart let her get into the school academically and reach out to the coach once she’s there. Coaches at good schools love walk on’s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you reached out to the schools that your daughter is interested in?

It is very important to make sure that all of the coaches (head coach & assistants) at the schools that your daughter would like to go to are aware of your daughters genuine interest and desire to attend the school.

Ask your Club Director and HS Coach to reach out to the schools as well.

What level of lacrosse would you say the schools that have expressed interest are? Look for better academic schools that are of similar lacrosse level to the schools that have reached out.

Don't panic or get too stressed (do your best to help your daughter do the same). The process has just begun.

Develop a plan.....

Go to NCAA Women's Lacrosse website, select DI, click on rankings, Select RPI . There you will see all of the schools that offer Division I women's lacrosse. (you can do the same for DII & DIII as well)

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/lacrosse-women/d1/ncaa-womens-lacrosse-rpi

Make a list of all the schools that your thinks she would be interested in and develop a strategy to "market" your daughter to the coaches at those schools. You do not want to be a pest but you want to make it known that your daughter would like to play for them.

Keep in mind, if your daughter has excellent grades she may be able to get a lot of academic $$ from schools that you feel are below her academically.

Hope that was somewhat helpful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the poster's need to virtue signal his stance on Covid ("obedience masks") made me think he's probably a fan of ivermectin...which is used on large animals...so I figured maybe that's why he's acting like a horse...'s butt.[/quote]

Typical response by a low IQ individual. Stanford has had recruiting scandals, academic scandals and currently has mandates that are not science based. But at least you tried to sound intelligent and looked up how to spell ivermectin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It obvious this clown poster , would never have had the intelligence to go to a school like Stanford! I doubt his/her kid does either!? Probably partying it up in Florida or Alabama! Indoor parties with lots of beer pong and no mask! Woo hoo !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would love for my DD to fall into this category.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is very important to make sure that all of the coaches (head coach & assistants) at the schools that your daughter would like to go to are aware of your daughters genuine interest and desire to attend the school.

What level of lacrosse would you say the schools that have expressed interest are? Look for better academic schools that are of similar lacrosse level to the schools that have reached out.

Don't panic or get too stressed (do your best to help your daughter do the same). The process has just begun.

Develop a plan.....

Go to NCAA Women's Lacrosse website, select DI, click on rankings, Select RPI . There you will see all of the schools that offer Division I women's lacrosse. (you can do the same for DII & DIII as well)

Make a list of all the schools that your thinks she would be interested in and develop a strategy to "market" your daughter to the coaches at those schools. You do not want to be a pest but you want to make it known that your daughter would like to play for them.

Keep in mind, if your daughter has excellent grades she may be able to get a lot of academic $$ from schools that you feel are below her academically.

One of the best posts recently!
This is really good helpful info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please advise:
Daughter has gotten many prospect day invites but with the pace of recruiting the 23’s this year I feel as if this is just “Round One Prospect Days”
Then in the break between winter and spring schools will do another “Round 2 Prospect Days” and then want to take a look at the kids after spring. When will this cycle end?!?!?! And I’m talking good players from good areas, just not the top 30. That’s a lot of money to blow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Eh...you're probably her mom trolling for attention and accolades ... we cant wait to see where she lands![/quote]
Nope, don't even know her. Just curious why so many got worked up by the statement? Interesting IMO. Honestly, I think it goes to show that "the best" may not actually be the best, and that there are plenty of girls out there that don't get the acknowledgement that are in fact "the best" - they just weren't "marketed" like some of these girls.[/quote]

Ok there's another girl on that team with super-marketing mom too. Go home and play there. The girls will be much happier, plus its bad for their mental health just flying back and forth all of the time.[/quote]

Just curious - what is the acceptable amount of marketing according to the self righteous on this page? If your kid is from a non-traditional lacrosse region/not flying across the country to play with a well known program, how do you ensure your kid gets seen? I just listened to the IWLCA webinar on the recruiting process and the college coaches all said that they will miss players - good players - because they can't be at every tournament, etc. Talented kids will be missed unless they market themselves.[/quote]

Ok Mom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please advise:
Daughter has gotten many prospect day invites but with the pace of recruiting the 23’s this year I feel as if this is just “Round One Prospect Days”
Then in the break between winter and spring schools will do another “Round 2 Prospect Days” and then want to take a look at the kids after spring. When will this cycle end?!?!?! And I’m talking good players from good areas, just not the top 30. That’s a lot of money to blow.
Agreed. I’ll be interested to see what happens after the prospect day. Seems like a lot will be riding on performance there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the poster's need to virtue signal his stance on Covid ("obedience masks") made me think he's probably a fan of ivermectin...which is used on large animals...so I figured maybe that's why he's acting like a horse...'s butt.

Typical response by a low IQ individual. Stanford has had recruiting scandals, academic scandals and currently has mandates that are not science based. But at least you tried to sound intelligent and looked up how to spell ivermectin.[/quote]

Typical response from a “Qoolaid” drinker!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Develop a plan.....

Thank you for this post! Very helpful and very sound advice. So glad to see this kind of helpful post on BOTC. Really appreciate the info. And positivity in the post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've learned so far during this recruiting time:

Camps were a waste of money and time. The camps my daughter went to did not really pan out the way we expected. While other schools that people said "they only recruit from camps" came on hot.

Some schools drag their feet a bit, not sure why. Kind of a turn off when you have other equivalent schools reaching out offering visits, while they just stay "in the loop".

I am surprised that more girls have not committed yet, but it is also refreshing that girls are not jumping at their first offer. This will benefit all, because the girls can see schools and then pick the one that they feel best suit their needs without feeling pressure seeing tons of others committing to the first school that offers.

The experience has been great and I am confident my daughter will find school that checks all the boxes if she is patient with the process.

How is everyone else doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I predict some commitments after this weekend. The top girl’s have been visiting and will be at official visits tomorrow. Offers made last week will be accepted and there will be announcements Sunday and Monday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter will be making a visit this weekend, next weekend (2) and the second weekend in October for another. After this first round of top choices we’ll see where she lands. We had not been proactive reaching out to schools because we had no idea where she stacked up. I should say, I had an idea, and her club coach had an idea but you just don’t really know until the offers start coming in. There is a large swath of other schools that we might target if these first ones fall through. These are top 20 programs so I think she has a great shot with lower ranked programs if she doesn’t like these. It’s nice to see my daughter feeling so good about her future college options and even better hearing her on the phone with these coaches talking about the game. I know she’ll be so excited to bring. Her best to the college game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Develop a plan.....

Thank you for this post! Very helpful and very sound advice. So glad to see this kind of helpful post on BOTC. Really appreciate the info. And positivity in the post.

Great advice above. My daughter had the same exact problem when she started the recruiting process. Your daughter will really need to advocate for herself to the specific schools she is interested in. This includes everything mentioned above. I cannot stress enough though the fact that she will need to market herself and also have her club and high school coach advocate for her as well. My daughter had done many camps over the years and had made many all star teams. She had been a part of the Under Armour Underclass and National Lacrosse Classic games. She was a starter for a club team that played in the top bracket at tournaments and is also a starter for a nationally ranked high school team. It’s still not super easy to get recruited to a school that you want to attend and that is a match for your daughter in all aspects. Just keep plugging away and don’t settle for less. My daughter did end up committing to a school that was an all around match but it took longer and was definitely a lot harder than we had anticipated. Patience and persistence is key.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I predict some commitments after this weekend. The top girl’s have been visiting and will be at official visits tomorrow. Offers made last week will be accepted and there will be announcements Sunday and Monday.

Can you give me tonight’s lotto numbers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter will be making a visit this weekend, next weekend (2) and the second weekend in October for another. After this first round of top choices we’ll see where she lands. We had not been proactive reaching out to schools because we had no idea where she stacked up. I should say, I had an idea, and her club coach had an idea but you just don’t really know until the offers start coming in. There is a large swath of other schools that we might target if these first ones fall through. These are top 20 programs so I think she has a great shot with lower ranked programs if she doesn’t like these. It’s nice to see my daughter feeling so good about her future college options and even better hearing her on the phone with these coaches talking about the game. I know she’ll be so excited to bring. Her best to the college game.

Same for us! She really wants to see all her top choices before she decides. There will be no decision until early October. The coaches have been very understanding. I suspect that there are many other girls who are in the same boat as ours. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course there will be a few, but many "top" girls have not seen all the schools that they're interested in, so I think the first week of October will be the big week for most commitments. I'm actually surprised some rushed into committing so fast, unless it was their number one dream school. I just don't know how you actually know if a school is the "dream school' unless maybe the girl had been to camps at a bunch of schools. My daughter didn't do camps, so we need to see the schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Develop a plan.....

Great advice above. My daughter had the same exact problem when she started the recruiting process. Your daughter will really need to advocate for herself to the specific schools she is interested in. This includes everything mentioned above. I cannot stress enough though the fact that she will need to market herself and also have her club and high school coach advocate for her as well. My daughter had done many camps over the years and had made many all star teams. She had been a part of the Under Armour Underclass and National Lacrosse Classic games. She was a starter for a club team that played in the top bracket at tournaments and is also a starter for a nationally ranked high school team. It’s still not super easy to get recruited to a school that you want to attend and that is a match for your daughter in all aspects. Just keep plugging away and don’t settle for less. My daughter did end up committing to a school that was an all around match but it took longer and was definitely a lot harder than we had anticipated. Patience and persistence is key.

Agree, there are only 15 - 20 Long Island girls max that will truly have their pick of the Top 10-15 type schools right now. Most (even if they are receiving interest) will have to go through the process. It is also important to remember that your daughter is not operating in a vacuum, the decisions / choices that other players make can impact your daughters situation. Every time a player commits the landscape changes, it’s a very fluid situation. Remember, no single program gets all of their top ranked recruits. If your daughter is not one of those top 20 or so kids make sure you are proactive with her top targets, be persistent but don’t become a pest. Things change, a coach who is not willing to make an offer today may be ready tomorrow or next week or next month, you never know.
Be patient, persistent and positive. Also, keep an open mind and be willing to explore opportunities and possibilities that you did not think of or consider.
There are a lot of great places to go to school and play lacrosse. Enjoy the process/ ride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course there will be a few, but many "top" girls have not seen all the schools that they're interested in, so I think the first week of October will be the big week for most commitments. I'm actually surprised some rushed into committing so fast, unless it was their number one dream school. I just don't know how you actually know if a school is the "dream school' unless maybe the girl had been to camps at a bunch of schools. My daughter didn't do camps, so we need to see the schools.

Ok are these official visits or are they prospect days? We are doing a handful of prospect days but have no official visits that we have been invited to yet.
There is a difference, correct?

Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same for us! She really wants to see all her top choices before she decides. There will be no decision until early October. The coaches have been very understanding. I suspect that there are many other girls who are in the same boat as ours. Good luck!

Could these two posts by any more obnoxious?? Especially the first one. Totally not jealous - my daughter is older and already playing lacrosse at a top program. I actually came on here to see if there was any new commitment news - specific commitment news - not bragging about where someone was in the process. These parents have some serious self reflection to do. They will have a big wake up call once their daughter is at the college and they are sitting on the bench while all the other equally talented older kids play first. This is also part of the process of being part of a top program (and that’s ok). I would’ve never posted something like this back when my daughter was going through the process when other recruits and their parents could possibly feel that they were struggling w recruiting or “less than”. It can be a super stressful process for many and I just don’t see where posts like this are beneficial at all. Just say that your daughter is doing campus visits and will probably make her choice mid-Oct. I hope for your daughter’s sake the college coaches don’t see what type of parent(s) she has. That can really be a deal breaker. Lots of talented 23 kids to choose from. Player and parent character is usually part of their decision process.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could these two posts by any more obnoxious?? Especially the first one. Totally not jealous - my daughter is older and already playing lacrosse at a top program. I actually came on here to see if there was any new commitment news - specific commitment news - not bragging about where someone was in the process. These parents have some serious self reflection to do. They will have a big wake up call once their daughter is at the college and they are sitting on the bench while all the other equally talented older kids play first. This is also part of the process of being part of a top program (and that’s ok). I would’ve never posted something like this back when my daughter was going through the process when other recruits and their parents could possibly feel that they were struggling w recruiting or “less than”. It can be a super stressful process for many and I just don’t see where posts like this are beneficial at all. Just say that your daughter is doing campus visits and will probably make her choice mid-Oct. I hope for your daughter’s sake the college coaches don’t see what type of parent(s) she has. That can really be a deal breaker. Lots of talented 23 kids to choose from. Player and parent character is usually part of their decision process.

Oh, cut them a little slack... the have been much more obnoxious posts on this site. The parents and the kids who are getting attention are excited and while I agree that you should take others feelings into account I didn't think these posts were too bad. People should try not to offend anyone but people should also try to not be offended. I have seen direct attacks on individual players, the two posts you referenced were nothing like that.

Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re the one who sounds obnoxious. People want to their time to find the best fit. Why do you care so much? And you should hope my daughter doesn’t go to the school yours is at. Best players see the field as freshmen. I’m confident my daughter will be on the field, but she must earn it. Jrs. And Seniors don’t get a free pass. And FYI, the coaches all love us because we are honest and upfront about our expectations, as they are with theirs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Official visits are not camps. The recruit is no longer proving them self. They are given an itinerary for the visit which is designed to pull her in and impress. At this point they have been given an offer or will be given one during the visit. They want this recruit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Official visits are not camps. The recruit is no longer proving them self. They are given an itinerary for the visit which is designed to pull her in and impress. At this point they have been given an offer or will be given one during the visit. They want this recruit.

Exactly! And the top recruits are taking their 5 officials and then deciding. Camps are a scam. They may add 1-2 to a roster off camps, if even. They make money off a dream.

Page 11 of 34 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard