BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Fall Lacrosse League 2013
NYlax66 Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Does anyone know of any 'Fall' youth lacrosse leagues 2013 here on Long Island? - Did a search and can't seem to find any viable options. Thank you in advance.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Fall Lacrosse League 2013
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
BOTC will provide information on Fall 2013 events, including league action, after we get through the July tournament and the start of the August tryout season. Choices on the Fall League front are limited and rather than recommending one over another, allow us to do some investigation before any recommendations are made here on the site. Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
That would definitely be appreciated - boys & girls info, if possible. Thanks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
BOTC will provide information on Fall 2013 events, including league action, after we get through the July tournament and the start of the August tryout season. Choices on the Fall League front are limited and rather than recommending one over another, allow us to do some investigation before any recommendations are made here on the site. Thanks.

Any ideas as yet Cage? Looking for a Fall league with a JV boys division! Thanks in advance.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Any ideas as yet Cage? Looking for a Fall league with a JV boys division! Thanks in advance.
Fall material including tryouts, tournaments, camps, and clinics is coming into BOTC at a furious pace. When we get additional league information, you will absolutely see it here on the site.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cage - any updates on this?....its Mid August and I would like to start getting my team organized and registered (believe there is one at Cantiague - but would like to have some options to choose from) - in the past, most fall leagues start the end of Sept - thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cage - any updates on this?....its Mid August and I would like to start getting my team organized and registered (believe there is one at Cantiague - but would like to have some options to choose from) - in the past, most fall leagues start the end of Sept - thank you

There is a fall Farmingdale league starting 9/15 for 2017 grad year.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
At this point, no Fall Lacrosse League has registered with BOTC. Once we have a league identified and information to share, we will provide the details.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
At this point, no Fall Lacrosse League has registered with BOTC. Once we have a league identified and information to share, we will provide the details.
We have just had the Globall Sports Centers Saturday Night Lights League register with us. The league opens on September 21st, 2013.

Click Here : Globall Sports Centers Saturday Night Lights League

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks a ton Cage

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links