BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If your 23 heard from programs on Sept 1...good programs but maybe there are others out there that your coach thinks are in reach....think it’s possible that you could still get in the mix now? I saw one school that did not contact DD just recruited a 22.

If they are doing it right, the colleges are always recruiting!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting how no local 23's have committed. Also interesting is how no local 23's are listed as a top 20 player? Am I missing something?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting how no local 23's have committed. Also interesting is how no local 23's are listed as a top 20 player? Am I missing something?

Where are you seeing rankings?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is this list of top 20?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what top 20 players are you talking about?
The real rankings are not out yet.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will probably be a flurry of commits by October.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will probably be a flurry of commits by October.

No doubt, unless you have an end all be all, why wouldn't you take a few official visits?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1 2023 in country committed to UNC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a mistake. She wasn't at elite 8 or win the natl championship when she was 12. How did this happen???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a mistake. She wasn't at elite 8 or win the natl championship when she was 12. How did this happen???
Your being facetious, right?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Normal parents who don’t put her on display like other parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Normal parents who don’t put her on display like other parents.

It was a joke people

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your 23 heard from programs on Sept 1...good programs but maybe there are others out there that your coach thinks are in reach....think it’s possible that you could still get in the mix now? I saw one school that did not contact DD just recruited a 22.

I’m confused…. Yes most schools are still working on the 22 class. Including good programs. Will be a LONG process for most 23’s. Just like it was for the 22’s and even the 21’s.

Good 22s are done at big programs. They are talking to 23s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m confused…. Yes most schools are still working on the 22 class. Including good programs. Will be a LONG process for most 23’s. Just like it was for the 22’s and even the 21’s.

I’m the pp above whose daughter heard from some great schools but not every school she’s interested in. Due to covid, and like everyone else, she’s been mostly locked down and unable to go on any visits to realistic lax schools for her. The 22 I saw commit the other day was to Princeton, a program my kid would certainly be happy with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Princeton is done their 23's. First 8 up accepted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m the pp above whose daughter heard from some great schools but not every school she’s interested in. Due to covid, and like everyone else, she’s been mostly locked down and unable to go on any visits to realistic lax schools for her. The 22 I saw commit the other day was to Princeton, a program my kid would certainly be happy with.
C’mon… did you see the ‘22?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C’mon… did you see the ‘22?
What does that mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they are looking for $$, yes. Most top programs still have some PWO spots open. If you are a top 22 on a good team, there are spots in good programs left.

I know a couple 22s who were hurt most of last year who are talking about PWO offers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, Coach is a dinosaur and needs to go. My daughter visited and was offered, and was not impressed with her at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, Coach is a dinosaur and needs to go. My daughter visited and was offered, and was not impressed with her at all.
She's not the kind of coach your daughter is looking for, but she obviously is the kind of coach the committed were looking for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's not the kind of coach your daughter is looking for, but she obviously is the kind of coach the committed were looking for.

So your daughter said “no” to PRINCETON just because of the coach? Either you are lying or your daughter isn’t smart enough to attend there in the first place based on that decision!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they are looking for $$, yes. Most top programs still have some PWO spots open. If you are a top 22 on a good team, there are spots in good programs left.

I know a couple 22s who were hurt most of last year who are talking about PWO offers

What is PWO?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Expect some decommitting and recommitting in the 22 class before signing day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is PWO?

Preferred Walk On

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is PWO?

Preferred walk on. I know it's used by ncaa big time football teams quite often but never heard it used in lacrosse. In football it basically means you most likely will have a roster spot but no scholarship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There already has been. A few decommitted to commit to Clemson.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There already has been. A few decommitted to commit to Clemson.
decommitt's happen every year for various reasons...nothing new.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on with 23 class? Teams having players not want to play. Saw one team from Mid Maryland of 23 players that had picked up committed 22 players from their club to play and win. Maybe I.m the only one that hates this but playing down to win games is disgusting. Don't enter a tournament if your club doesnt have enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on with 23 class? Teams having players not want to play. Saw one team from Mid Maryland of 23 players that had picked up committed 22 players from their club to play and win. Maybe I.m the only one that hates this but playing down to win games is disgusting. Don't enter a tournament if your club doesnt have enough.
You are saying a 23 team brought in from 22's? Can't do that!!!!! You can play up, but can't play down. They should have pulled from their 24's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are saying a 23 team brought in from 22's? Can't do that!!!!! You can play up, but can't play down. They should have pulled from their 24's

Yeah they pulled 22 committed players down. Then posting pics on website about going 4-0. I get its better than a forfeit but club doesnt care. They need to promote wins to get kids. Congrats Cheat-Hers.

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard