BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 146 of 322 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 321 322
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mistake? Oops sorry I kicked you?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oops, I poured beer on you.

The kids wouldn’t even care if there wasn’t a video out there. It took one of them 4 days to reach out and apologize. He is really sorry. Right

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone should contact the Severn Headmaster if they want the video, or all of the MIAA coaches.

👀

Until someone posts a link on here I don’t believe it. This is just a result of jealousy period.

Shocked you don’t believe it. Your kid was involved.

It’s no ones business that the Navy kid kicked a defenseless person.

Innocent until proven guilty. Unless the original poster can include a link to the video on their post, they should be ashamed of themselves for going after a specific kid on here. You can dislike the Dad but if you are going to say something this terrible about an individual kid you better back it upwith proof. If not, it shows your lack of character and jealousy. And no my kid wasn’t involved. We live in NY not MD.

100% accurate story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The next Chase Scanlan.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Social media is out of control.
SPSFG has a video out right now from soccer that is going to get their season snuffed. Kids should know better than to post disparaging videos of opposing teams and then posting it under SPSFG name.
Huh?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with St Pauls Girls Soccer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone post the video or this is all lies

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's all much ado about nothing. Both stories.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody digging for more info on this forum is a low life. They are kids. I thought as adults we are suppose to be forgiving. I guess not, all of you have character problems. I may not be perfect myself but I know enough and have enough dignity to know that kids make mistakes. So sad, If this was your kid you’d be freaking out too. Funny how that works. I bet all of you looking for trouble have kids that do the same garbage. So sad this is what the world has come too. The reason this is a big deal (It’s not at all)? All because they play lacrosse at an MIAA School. If this was Annapolis high school, or Kent Island, who would care? The video should be deleted if there is one, as an adult why would you want a video of kids fighting? What are you gonna do with that? If it was your kid you’d want it deleted. Be the mature people you think you guys are and delete this thread. Right now you all look like a bunch of girls in high school gossiping, look at how bad that sounds (I’m sure you remember the gossip in high school back in the day) Your doing nothing but potentially ruining a kid and or kids career and just trashing their name, for no reason other than that they play lacrosse at MIAA schools. So sad. Grow up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody digging for more info on this forum is a low life. They are kids. I thought as adults we are suppose to be forgiving. I guess not, all of you have character problems. I may not be perfect myself but I know enough and have enough dignity to know that kids make mistakes. So sad, If this was your kid you’d be freaking out too. Funny how that works. I bet all of you looking for trouble have kids that do the same garbage. So sad this is what the world has come too. The reason this is a big deal (It’s not at all)? All because they play lacrosse at an MIAA School. If this was Annapolis high school, or Kent Island, who would care? The video should be deleted if there is one, as an adult why would you want a video of kids fighting? What are you gonna do with that? If it was your kid you’d want it deleted. Be the mature people you think you guys are and delete this thread. Right now you all look like a bunch of girls in high school gossiping, look at how bad that sounds (I’m sure you remember the gossip in high school back in the day) Your doing nothing but potentially ruining a kid and or kids career and just trashing their name, for no reason other than that they play lacrosse at MIAA schools. So sad. Grow up

So you are saying the only reason anyone cares that a defenseless kid was kicked repeatedly while he was on the ground is because these were MIAA kids and if they were public school kids, no one would care. You need to go back and look at your own character flaws it seems. While you’re there, put yourself in the shoes of the family whose kid was the one on the ground.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
😎

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this thread hidden now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is sad. Who needs to grow up here. We are talking physical altercations here. Not verbal. Sticks and stones may break my bones … etc. Maybe parents at fault here, giving kids too many passes. Raise your kids right!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What social media platform is this video posted on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This “St Marys player” is one of the nicest kids around you will ever meet. Anybody who knows him or his family knows that. He wouldn’t just take somebody down like that, has to be a reason. More or less it’s normal for kids to get into an altercation. Stuff happens. As long as they made up and nobody was hurt (nobody was hurt I’m told) what’s the big deal? You all live off of this drama. Get a life and let it go. The more you push this on the worse it will get. Your making this a much larger deal than it should ever have been.

Kicking someone on the ground is as bad as it gets.
I wonder what the Naval Academy admissions people think of this behavior.

This needs to stop. “Adults” discussing an event like this anonymously on social media that could potentially alter one or two kid’s future is reckless and awful. Let the parties involved handle it. Unless you were there yourself, we don’t know what actually happened. Good thing social media didn’t exist when parents were young. I’m sure many on here had a fight or two growing up. Not making an excuse but unless you were there personally and know all the details, let’s leave it to those who were there to handle it.

Region0C@usna.edu

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is wrong with you people. If your are an adult and posting this thing, you should
be ashamed of yourself. I would detest to be your kid or your spouse. If you are a kid, grow the heck up. I am embarrassed for you all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you about putting kid and video out there,get rid of it, but you come across as some holier than tho elitist parent of a child at a private school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is wrong with you people. If your are an adult and posting this thing, you should
be ashamed of yourself. I would detest to be your kid or your spouse. If you are a kid, grow the heck up. I am embarrassed for you all.
What do you mean " You People " ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Mary’s suspended kids in video. Spaulding didn’t.

Seems one school cares the other doesn’t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The amount of effort folks on here put into other peoples personal problems and issues is ridiculous and sad.Its not enough to bash a dad/coach by name but to then move to his kid is borderline psychotic and disturbing to say the least. If you think these boys have not all been punished then maybe you should call their parents and schools, introduce yourself to them and state that you are outraged and want justice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The amount of effort folks on here put into other peoples personal problems and issues is ridiculous and sad.Its not enough to bash a dad/coach by name but to then move to his kid is borderline psychotic and disturbing to say the least. If you think these boys have not all been punished then maybe you should call their parents and schools, introduce yourself to them and state that you are outraged and want justice.

Calm down Spaulding dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spaulding dads are angry their guys got caught on tape. This isn't the first time they acted like stunads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Mary’s suspended kids in video. Spaulding didn’t.

Seems one school cares the other doesn’t.
And that right there is why everything about Spalding is trash.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any parties tonight?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This incident hasn’t slowed down recruiting.
More invites going out. Just expand the search radius.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would it? Top Teams attract top talent. Iron sharpens Iron !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who wouldn't want to pay for their kid to get a public school level education in beautiful Glen Burnie?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If top teams really do “attract,” talent, you don’t have to recruit.

Look at BL and CH. They have kids beating down their doors. They don’t have to reach out to poach public kids or recruit WCAC ringers.

All these old sayings are lame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If top teams really do “attract,” talent, you don’t have to recruit.

Look at BL and CH. They have kids beating down their doors. They don’t have to reach out to poach public kids or recruit WCAC ringers.

All these old sayings are lame.

Now that’s funny. You just named of the two most successful programs in the State. Recruiting, great player development and game planning/ in game coaching are the three legs of the stool. Spalding is working hard to catch up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the Prostart/SP goalie or should I say his dad, committed to a high division 1 yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the Prostart/SP goalie or should I say his dad, committed to a high division 1 yet?

Someone has issues .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the video and that had to be the softest altercation Ive ever seen. Private school fights are basically a girls cat fight. SOFT!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole generation is soft. This is what happens when you have your heads in a phone since birth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the video and that had to be the softest altercation Ive ever seen. Private school fights are basically a girls cat fight. SOFT!!!!!!!!

And yet, how many posts have been dedicated to talking about it on here. Talk about SOFT!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lids Jr was softly kicking the guy in the head?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just heard that Spaulding had let 5 students go because of this video? Any truth?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, but you will have to wait to find out. You could just call him and ask for yourself since his number is on here but that would take balls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just heard that Spaulding had let 5 students go because of this video? Any truth?

Doubt it was the one kicking people. They got the $$$$.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news….again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This isn’t the place if you’re looking for truth.

Like Reply Quote
Page 146 of 322 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 321 322
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard