Governor Mifflin Senior HS (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Caden Blandford Commits to SUNY Cortland

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Governor Mifflin Senior High School (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Caden Blandford of Blak Widow Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY College at Cortland.

High school: Governor Mifflin Senior High School (Mohnton, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: SUNY College at Cortland
Club team: Blak Widow Select
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Apex 60 Summer Finale All-Star; 2021 Trilogy 24 All-Star Team; 2021 Liberty National Elite Classic All-Tournament Team; 2021 BCIAA All-Division Team; 2020 Apex National Fall Showcase All-Star; PaPrep's Pennsylvania's Top 2022 Attackers
Academic honors: National Honor Society; National Spanish Honor Society
Expected major: Kinesiology and Exercise Science
Why did you choose SUNY College at Cortland, Men's D3? "I chose SUNY Cortland for the great academics and strong lacrosse program, rich in culture and tradition."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I thank my parents, coaches and teammates for their continued support."
What other colleges did you consider? "Seton Hill, Ursinus, Widener, Elizabethtown, DeSales, Stockton and Kean."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Caden Blandford on his commitment to SUNY College at Cortland. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: