East Islip (NY) 2022 Defense Stephen DeAmicis Commits to Adelphi University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: East Islip (NY) 2022 Defense Stephen DeAmicis of East Coast Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Adelphi University.

High school: East islip (Islip terrace, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Defense
College committed to: Adelphi University
Club team: East Coast Elite
Lacrosse honors: 3 year varsity lacrosse player All America games-All American award 2019
Academic honors: Honor roll student every quarter
Expected major: Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Why did you choose Adelphi University, Men's D2? "I chose Adelphi because of its top lacrosse program, the awesome coaches, and the physical education program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to give a huge thank you to my parents for always supporting me. I’d also like to thank my head travel coach, Doug Meehan for always pushing me to be better and teaching me every day."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Stephen DeAmicis on his commitment to Adelphi University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: