Top 40 Ranked Fresh Just Released - Go to Blogs section to SEE who made it!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/20/22 05:34 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/20/22 03:30 AM
Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
by Anonymous - 05/20/22 12:58 AM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 11:09 PM
Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 10:51 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,073
Posts335,143
Members2,437
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 75 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 74 75
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #347708 08/28/21 08:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
East Coast is a town team at best IMHO ..worse then daddy ball it’s PAL ..Mooselax very similar but they try to recruit talent outside of the town ..play for igloo B ..Two great HS coaches ..or Express B , St Anthony’s head coach..

Express teams are already rostered. I would do Moose over East Coast. Moose is a solid B and should be much improved with the addition of a few Outlaws kids.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #347721 08/28/21 11:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast is a town team at best IMHO ..worse then daddy ball it’s PAL ..Mooselax very similar but they try to recruit talent outside of the town ..play for igloo B ..Two great HS coaches ..or Express B , St Anthony’s head coach..

Those teams are already set. Tryouts were weeks ago for those teams. Moose directors are good solid guys who seem to care about the kids. Just my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #347744 08/29/21 09:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express teams are already rostered. I would do Moose over East Coast. Moose is a solid B and should be much improved with the addition of a few Outlaws kids.

Express teams rostered? They take kids all year…….every year.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #347745 08/29/21 09:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express will always add a kid for more money!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #347748 08/29/21 10:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts? 🤦‍♂️ You have a pulse and a check for either club your getting a helmet..

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #347792 08/29/21 05:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know but Mooselax lost a game to the Rebels who in turn lost to East Coast who in turn also beat Igloo B team..Unless they posted scores in error on Youth lax rankings.. They are all really solid B teams along with Turtles and Empire..

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #347797 08/29/21 06:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard from a friend that team 91 has a new head coach this year. Can anyone confirm this? Would be a good move in my opinion. I like their current 2 coaches as people but they need a leadership change at 2026.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #347818 08/29/21 09:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know but Mooselax lost a game to the Rebels who in turn lost to East Coast who in turn also beat Igloo B team..Unless they posted scores in error on Youth lax rankings.. They are all really solid B teams along with Turtles and Empire..

Please don’t choose a B team by the rankings. Inquire about coaching and what you get for your money . Stay away from Rebels, 91, Rush and Empire in my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #347830 08/30/21 06:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Deciding between East Coast Elite and Mooselax , all constructive feedback appreciated..coaching/ talent etc ..my son is definitely a B player just looking for the better choice of coaching and environment ty In advance

East coast elite has a decent team. Alot of the outlaw kids went to mooselax so they will be much improved. I don’t know the east coast elite coaches to well. Mooselax guys seem pretty good and straightforward. Mooselax practices mostly north shore Huntington area. I believe east coast elite is more out east. Best of luck.[/

Ok now . You know east coast a decent team . Them you say you dont know there coaching staff and believe where they practice Please just stop .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #347831 08/30/21 07:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best bang for your buck at all those teams is the Turtles . About 4/5 practices in already. Coach is very very committed.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #347839 08/30/21 07:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts? 🤦‍♂️ You have a pulse and a check for either club your getting a helmet..
Wait a gosh darn minute you need a pulse too?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #347857 08/30/21 09:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is an 02 birth year that will be 20 in October of Freshmen year!

Ummm…02 birth year would be turning 19 in October 2021. Maybe a math refresher course or some thing would help. SMH

SMH, too bad they are talking about the 2022 graduating class. So yes, he will turn 19 soon, in the fall of his SR HS year. Then 20 as a college freshman.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #347865 08/30/21 09:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best bang for your buck at all those teams is the Turtles . About 4/5 practices in already. Coach is very very committed.

They're terrible and they have a daddy coach that makers all the plays go through his son.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #347873 08/30/21 10:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're terrible and they have a daddy coach that makers all the plays go through his son.

Tell me a team that doesn’t have a daddy coach and theybpeople complain about non daddy is not committed

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #347876 08/30/21 10:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same unhappy parent posting ! So how many times have you made your son switch teams ?

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 75 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 74 75
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard