Bishop Shanahan (PA) 2022 Defense, LSM Liam Blakely Commits to Robert Morris University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bishop Shanahan (PA) 2022 Defense, LSM Liam Blakely of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Robert Morris University.

High school: Bishop Shanahan (Coatesville , PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Robert Morris University
Club team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Baltimore Summer Kickoff all-star, 2021 all Ches-mont 2nd team
Academic honors: Academic honor roll freshman, sophomore, and junior year.
Expected major: Industrial Engineering
Why did you choose Robert Morris University, Men's D1? "I committed to Robert Morris because it checked all of my boxes, the education is top notch, the location was perfect, and the coaching staff made me feel like family as soon as I stepped on campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my mom and dad, for always pushing me to do my best in whatever I do. Thank you to Coach Miller, Coach Heisman, Coach Chambers, and Coach Meyers, for helping shape me into the player I am today."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Liam Blakely on his commitment to Robert Morris University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: