BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 72 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 71 72
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr. K, is that you? Would love to see Goloboski sit on you and watch you mumble Hahahah

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mr. K, is that you? Would love to see Goloboski sit on you and watch you mumble Hahahah

Who is Mr K.?? And if Golo sat on anyone there wouldn’t be much chance of surviving. Why don’t you ask the former Don why his son is at BL??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing better than a scorned FCA parents. See ya Golo’s!!!

Let it go. You aren’t as anonymous as you think you are Mr K. You’ve been trolling a grown man (and his child) over a game for 12 year olds. Perspective. You are the poison in the well. Time to move on and focus on your team.

Mr.K sounds like a James Bond spy!

I love those old Bond movies....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is Mr K.?? And if Golo sat on anyone there wouldn’t be much chance of surviving. Why don’t you ask the former Don why his son is at BL??

Personally I don't know why anyone would want to go to Loyola these days...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still better then St. Paul’s

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is true... but I'm sure the Predators draw will have elite players flocking to STP in no time!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personally I don't know why anyone would want to go to Loyola these days...[/quote]

Still better then St. Paul’s[/quote]

This is true... but I'm sure the Predators draw will have elite players flocking to STP in no time![/quote]

Does Loyola have another feeder team emerging, or is there hope for a Looney's resurrection? I know they seem to be in a steady decline at the 2027 level. Whats going on with the older Looney's teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They consistently get less out their players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still better then St. Paul’s[/quote]

This is true... but I'm sure the Predators draw will have elite players flocking to STP in no time![/quote]

Does Loyola have another feeder team emerging, or is there hope for a Looney's resurrection? I know they seem to be in a steady decline at the 2027 level. Whats going on with the older Looney's teams?[/quote]

I heard they are picking up a lot of 91 kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Money can buy him into a team but cannot buy him a lacrosse IQ. Good luck to the Crabs they have no idea what they are in for. The assistant coach will be his little puppet. Witnessed this first hand last year and so glad he left. A fresh start is much needed for many of those players just can’t believe some parents actually followed him.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Money can buy him into a team but cannot buy him a lacrosse IQ. Good luck to the Crabs they have no idea what they are in for. The assistant coach will be his little puppet. Witnessed this first hand last year and so glad he left. A fresh start is much needed for many of those players just can’t believe some parents actually followed him.

Some = 99% of the starters.

You’re in the minority, but by all means. Keep whining.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think about what you just said. 99% of the starters who played on a team that didn’t have a very good record for the past two years. So how good are those starters???? That’s the question

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is true... but I'm sure the Predators draw will have elite players flocking to STP in no time!

True Dat ! Heard several teams are loaded. Predators big talk in Baltimore. St P will be a contender within 2-3 years. I predict MIAA ship in 3 years. 4 max.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think about what you just said. 99% of the starters who played on a team that didn’t have a very good record for the past two years. So how good are those starters???? That’s the question

FCA was 4th last year in hoco. There was no hoco the year before that so don’t see your point. There are 4 other team that would of liked to be in that spot and make playoffs last year. Nobody said they were number one team. Think it’s hard to replace losing that many starters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Mr K knows so much wonder if he heard that head coach from FCA last year was going to cut his son this year???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA was 4th last year in hoco. There was no hoco the year before that so don’t see your point. There are 4 other team that would of liked to be in that spot and make playoffs last year. Nobody said they were number one team. Think it’s hard to replace losing that many starters.

In Hoco last spring, three teams were way ahead of the pack, so the gap between #3 and #4 was substantial. Finishing 4th was best of the rest. If your son was on the 2027 FCA team and wants to play at a strong HS program, he will need to improve a lot or reclass to 2028.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In Hoco last spring, three teams were way ahead of the pack, so the gap between #3 and #4 was substantial. Finishing 4th was best of the rest. If your son was on the 2027 FCA team and wants to play at a strong HS program, he will need to improve a lot or reclass to 2028.

Yeah your right. All those 60 kids from top 3 teams are only ones that stand a chance playing at legit high school.what a stunad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is MD going to have any WSYL teams or is 91 LI just going to cruise to the cup?

Hawks will need to bring up the 27 kids that dropped to 28 since have some holdbacks.

Next level don’t see them wasting time since have so many holdbacks

Madlax I’m sure they will put together a team.

Not sure about rest on teams but probably not

Best thing would be for someone to take notes from black ops which some would consider cheating. All you have to do is start a club with DC as home field since almost everyone is whithin 100 miles. Recruit all on age kids from best teams. Play 2 tournaments before world series and that’s it. You meet all requirements.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks will need to bring up the 27 kids that dropped to 28 since have some holdbacks.

Best thing would be for someone to take notes from black ops which some would consider cheating. All you have to do is start a club with DC as home field since almost everyone is whithin 100 miles. Recruit all on age kids from best teams. Play 2 tournaments before world series and that’s it. You meet all requirements.

The kids that dropped down will be non-factors as 27s. The problem is the kids that played with the 26s this year will be sorely missed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kids that dropped down will be non-factors as 27s. The problem is the kids that played with the 26s this year will be sorely missed.

The kids that played with the 26s can play this upcoming year with the 27s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe Blackops will dominate MD again this time at 2027 ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will it be local again? If not, I just don’t think it’s worth it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ah no, they are the 27 holdbacks playing on age with 26.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will it be local again? If not, I just don’t think it’s worth it.

Roger that. It’s debatable whether it’s worth it locally. No way I would fly to Denver.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the Hawks kids. They are all on age 27s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d be willing to bet they have at least 3-4 holdbacks. Not that I really care but really you think hawks are probably only team in 27 with all on age kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids that played with the 26s can play this upcoming year with the 27s.[/quote]

Ah no, they are the 27 holdbacks playing on age with 26.[/quote]

Not the Hawks kids. They are all on age 27s.[/quote]

I’d be willing to bet they have at least 3-4 holdbacks. Not that I really care but really you think hawks are probably only team in 27 with all on age kids.[/quote]

I wasn’t saying they have no holdbacks. I just know the ones that played up with us at WSYL are on age 27s and could play again. I’m sure they have a few

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ah no, they are the 27 holdbacks playing on age with 26.[/quote]

Not the Hawks kids. They are all on age 27s.[/quote]

I’d be willing to bet they have at least 3-4 holdbacks. Not that I really care but really you think hawks are probably only team in 27 with all on age kids.[/quote]

I wasn’t saying they have no holdbacks. I just know the ones that played up with us at WSYL are on age 27s and could play again. I’m sure they have a few[/quote]

And. Going forward there will be more and more holdbacks taking the spots of the “on-age” kids! Sad but true!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please don’t turn this into the 28 thread where all they do is complain about holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d be willing to bet they have at least 3-4 holdbacks. Not that I really care but really you think hawks are probably only team in 27 with all on age kids.

I wasn’t saying they have no holdbacks. I just know the ones that played up with us at WSYL are on age 27s and could play again. I’m sure they have a few

And. Going forward there will be more and more holdbacks taking the spots of the “on-age” kids! Sad but true!

That is the state of lacrosse right now. A Big reason of the holdback scene is the private schools in the NE corridor including our MIAA schools. . I dont see it changing anytime soon as more and more parents see the effects of holding your child back. There is no penalty with grade base lacrosse

Other sports have holdbacks, but nothing like lacrosse. Money sports in college BB and Football have less holdbacks than lacrosse percentage wise easily.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t believe the toxic natural of these FCA 2027 parents. No wonder the coaches left. So much for prayers in the huddle. Jeez!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t believe the toxic natural of these FCA 2027 parents. No wonder the coaches left. So much for prayers in the huddle. Jeez!!!

Amen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please don’t turn this into the 28 thread where all they do is complain about holdbacks.

2028 thread in a nut shell:

10% Complaints/brags about Madlax

25% Complaints/brags about Hawks

60% Whining about holdbacks

4% Joking on Team 91 and/or Crabs

1% Using True as a punch line for a joke

There's literally nothing else for those dads to discuss in youth lacrosse apparently.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's literally nothing else for those dads to discuss in youth lacrosse apparently.

Easy there Karen, It is late August , what do you expect?? It is the off season stir the pot time. Most kids should not even be thinking about lacrosse. Play another sport, Hit The Books, or go have some fun with their friends. This is our time !! LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And clearly nothing else for you to do other than read and triage all the posts from the 28 forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there Karen, It is late August , what do you expect?? It is the off season stir the pot time. Most kids should not even be thinking about lacrosse. Play another sport, Hit The Books, or go have some fun with their friends. This is our time !! LOL

Your time was 30 years ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your time was probably never and that is why you are now living through your son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your time was probably never and that is why you are now living through your son.

Man you should have been swallowed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There’s a lot of that on here !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry not true, know for sure on 3, I think the forth is also but not 100% sure. So minimum 3, fact.

Like Reply Quote
Page 24 of 72 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard