BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 33 34
Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What kind of offers are Ivy League schools able to give?

They can get your daughter into school if the grades and test scores are good enough (they do not have to be good enough to get in on her own). Remember, all Ivy's are not created equal, some are more difficult to get into, some have better lacrosse programs Ivy's work off of an "academic index" they take into account GPA, Test scores etc... and they come up with a number "an index" The coach has to maintain a certain "Average Index" for the recruiting class. To simplify if the index is 1 - 10, the average index for the class must be lets say 5. The top recruit in the class could get away with an index of 1 as long as another recruit has an index of 10.

The grades/test scores that a player needs to get into an Ivy will depend on where the player falls on the Recruiting Scale... The coaches number one recruit does not need the same grades as the coaches number 8 recruit.

Safe bet.... 90 plus Unweighted GPA with honors and AP classes... 1200 plus SAT, 29-30 ACT.... depending on where the player stands on the coaches list should be okay. Some can get away with less, some will need better, some will need much better.

There is a minimum index number (not sure exact formula or numbers). If the coaches are willing to talk to you and your daughter after seeing transcript there is a good chance that the grades are acceptable. If they are not acceptable they may tell you if your daughter can improve her numbers they can work with her.

Ivy's have excellent Financial Aid, go to each schools website and put your numbers into the financial aid calculator, that will give you an Idea of the "net cost to attend". Not all Ivy's offer the same Aid, but at least in the past some schools would increase the aid for a recruit that they really wanted if that recruit could show that they were being offered more aid at another Ivy. Remember to look at how many kids you will have in college because it plays a big role in the amount of aid if any you will get.

If Ivy coaches are willing to talk to your daughter/you IMHO you should go through the process.

Do not shy away from the Ivy's until you know what it will actually cost to attend.

Make an informed decision.

Excellent information!!! Thank you! Love when this forum is being used to help each other out! smile Great stuff.

Ivy's are great but so are many Colleges and Universities.... from someone who has been through the recruiting process multiple times Boy's and Girls as a parent and coach. Do your best to find the "best fit". Take everything into consideration, and remember it's "tough to put a price on happiness".

Does your daughter want to be in a City?

Does she want a Big school with big time athletics?

Does she want to be in the south, the midwest, the mountain states, the west coast etc...?

Does she think she knows what she would like to do upon graduation?

Does she want a private school?

Does she want a big state school?

What is the culture on the team?

What is the culture / social life at the university?

Much to consider for a 17 year old girl.

Very few players will be able to "choose" their dream school, most will have to base their decision on what schools offer a spot, what schools the parents can afford etc...

Try to take the stress off your daughter during this process and make sure that your daughter understands that whatever opportunities arise and whatever decision she makes "it is the right decision" based on available options but it does not mean that it is the last decision. Get excited about whatever schools are willing to talk to your daughter and find the positive (if none of the schools she would like to go to express interest, tell here to make the best of the situation and explain that it is easier to transfer into many schools than it is to get recruited out of HS). As you all know, the world can be a tough place, if things do not go as planned, teach your daughter how to respond, adjust the sails and set a new course to reach her destination / goal. In the old days, players (boys anyway) used to go to Nassau Community College (or some other JUCO) if they could not go to the school of their choice, they than transferred to places like Cornell, Virginia, Maryland etc...
JUCO may not be an option but there will be opportunities

It gets crazy and stressful, do your best to find the good and make it positive. Remind your daughter that players transfer out of schools like Duke, Penn, Maryland, Penn State etc... Make the best of the situation but remember no decision has to be final.

If your daughter gets to choose her dream school congratulations, if she doesn't make the best of the situation.

Just trying to be helpful.... I have one that bounced around but is now at the dream school. It can work out even if it does not seem like it when they are Juniors in HS.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can get your daughter into school if the grades and test scores are good enough (they do not have to be good enough to get in on her own). Remember, all Ivy's are not created equal, some are more difficult to get into, some have better lacrosse programs Ivy's work off of an "academic index" they take into account GPA, Test scores etc... and they come up with a number "an index" The coach has to maintain a certain "Average Index" for the recruiting class. To simplify if the index is 1 - 10, the average index for the class must be lets say 5. The top recruit in the class could get away with an index of 1 as long as another recruit has an index of 10.

The grades/test scores that a player needs to get into an Ivy will depend on where the player falls on the Recruiting Scale... The coaches number one recruit does not need the same grades as the coaches number 8 recruit.

Safe bet.... 90 plus Unweighted GPA with honors and AP classes... 1200 plus SAT, 29-30 ACT.... depending on where the player stands on the coaches list should be okay. Some can get away with less, some will need better, some will need much better.

There is a minimum index number (not sure exact formula or numbers). If the coaches are willing to talk to you and your daughter after seeing transcript there is a good chance that the grades are acceptable. If they are not acceptable they may tell you if your daughter can improve her numbers they can work with her.

Ivy's have excellent Financial Aid, go to each schools website and put your numbers into the financial aid calculator, that will give you an Idea of the "net cost to attend". Not all Ivy's offer the same Aid, but at least in the past some schools would increase the aid for a recruit that they really wanted if that recruit could show that they were being offered more aid at another Ivy. Remember to look at how many kids you will have in college because it plays a big role in the amount of aid if any you will get.

If Ivy coaches are willing to talk to your daughter/you IMHO you should go through the process.

Do not shy away from the Ivy's until you know what it will actually cost to attend.

I agree with much of what you stated. I know many kids that play for an Ivy and are top recruits, including one of my own. A couple things I know. You need at least a 1300 SAT to attend. There may be isolated exceptions, but this is the minimum number they’re looking for at Penn, Yale, Princeton, Harvard. Not sure about the others. You can not generally negotiate the aid. You can try to squeeze out a little extra by submitting a hardship letter, but aid is strictly based on salary/assets/other dependent kids. If you gross more than 200k you are not likely to get very much. The calculator can give you a general idea of what you’ll get, but for us it was off quite a bit from what we actually got. These are schools that cost 80k to attend. Even if you get 50%, 40k is a big number to come up with. That said, lots of great opportunities arise with an Ivy League degree.

Some things to keep in mind when being recruited by "Ivy's"....

Do not paint with a broad brush, each Ivy is different... and so is each recruit.

Coaches treat each recruit differently.

Need based Aid is different for every school.

Admissions is different for every school and every player.

Some of the information in the post above is not accurate. 1300 SAT requirement is not accurate (it may have been what the persons daughter was required to score) but it is not a set standard.

Unless things have changed recently, some Ivy's (Brown for certain) would negotiate Financial Aid with top recruits if that recruit could prove that they were being offered a spot and more Financial Aid from another Ivy. (they need to do it in order to be competitive ).

Princeton is said to have the most generous financial aid. I just punched in $270K income in the Princeton aid calculator with $200,000 in investments, $100,000 in cash savings, living in NY, own home, Family of 5 with 3 kids in college:

Calculator estimated $51,910.... with 3 kids in college. $42,010 with 2 kids in college. $14,010 with 1 kid in college. (it pays to have multiple kids in college)

Punch your personal numbers in to each schools Financial Aid Calculator (I'm my experience the calculator at my oldest school was pretty close).

The Bottom Line is .... You will have to go through the process in order to find the right fit for your daughter (and financially for you).

Do not shy away from any school that is willing to offer your daughter a spot before you know "all of the facts" as they pertain to your specific situation. Some people will tell you the coach didn't offer my daughter a spot because she was not tall enough, some will tell you it was because she didn't score high enough on her SAT/ACT, others will say they didn't recruit her because they already took a player from her team/school, others will blame the club director etc...

Go through the process and do not be afraid to have your daughter Reach both athletically and academically .... let the coach tell you everything directly.

If your daughter has the grades to consider an Ivy, she is going to be just fine. Many schools will give a lot of academic money to get the high end students.

Good Luck to all, try to make this crazy process fun.

Any kid that can't score over a 1200 on an SAT has no business at a top ten school, no matter how good they are at lacrosse....just saying!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with much of what you stated. I know many kids that play for an Ivy and are top recruits, including one of my own. A couple things I know. You need at least a 1300 SAT to attend. There may be isolated exceptions, but this is the minimum number they’re looking for at Penn, Yale, Princeton, Harvard. Not sure about the others. You can not generally negotiate the aid. You can try to squeeze out a little extra by submitting a hardship letter, but aid is strictly based on salary/assets/other dependent kids. If you gross more than 200k you are not likely to get very much. The calculator can give you a general idea of what you’ll get, but for us it was off quite a bit from what we actually got. These are schools that cost 80k to attend. Even if you get 50%, 40k is a big number to come up with. That said, lots of great opportunities arise with an Ivy League degree.

Some things to keep in mind when being recruited by "Ivy's"....

Do not paint with a broad brush, each Ivy is different... and so is each recruit.

Coaches treat each recruit differently.

Need based Aid is different for every school.

Admissions is different for every school and every player.

Some of the information in the post above is not accurate. 1300 SAT requirement is not accurate (it may have been what the persons daughter was required to score) but it is not a set standard.

Unless things have changed recently, some Ivy's (Brown for certain) would negotiate Financial Aid with top recruits if that recruit could prove that they were being offered a spot and more Financial Aid from another Ivy. (they need to do it in order to be competitive ).

Princeton is said to have the most generous financial aid. I just punched in $270K income in the Princeton aid calculator with $200,000 in investments, $100,000 in cash savings, living in NY, own home, Family of 5 with 3 kids in college:

Calculator estimated $51,910.... with 3 kids in college. $42,010 with 2 kids in college. $14,010 with 1 kid in college. (it pays to have multiple kids in college)

Punch your personal numbers in to each schools Financial Aid Calculator (I'm my experience the calculator at my oldest school was pretty close).

The Bottom Line is .... You will have to go through the process in order to find the right fit for your daughter (and financially for you).

Do not shy away from any school that is willing to offer your daughter a spot before you know "all of the facts" as they pertain to your specific situation. Some people will tell you the coach didn't offer my daughter a spot because she was not tall enough, some will tell you it was because she didn't score high enough on her SAT/ACT, others will say they didn't recruit her because they already took a player from her team/school, others will blame the club director etc...

Go through the process and do not be afraid to have your daughter Reach both athletically and academically .... let the coach tell you everything directly.

If your daughter has the grades to consider an Ivy, she is going to be just fine. Many schools will give a lot of academic money to get the high end students.

Good Luck to all, try to make this crazy process fun.

Any kid that can't score over a 1200 on an SAT has no business at a top ten school, no matter how good they are at lacrosse....just saying!

It’s the schools business who they offer admission. So I guess if the school is willing to accept the kid she has business at that school.
Just saying!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
***“Princeton is said to have the most generous financial aid. I just punched in $270K income in the Princeton aid calculator with $200,000 in investments, $100,000 in cash savings, living in NY, own home, Family of 5 with 3 kids in college:

Calculator estimated $51,910.... with 3 kids in college. $42,010 with 2 kids in college. $14,010 with 1 kid in college. (it pays to have multiple kids in college)”***
——————————————————————————————————-———-—————

That’s a lot of aid (for those with multiple kids in college). It looks like even with a decent income ivy’s give significant need based aid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the parents who have the top recruits, if this is your first….. be prepared for the jealousy and bitterness when your daughter commits quickly to a great school/program. The delusional will not be happy…. Sorry to say, I have witnessed it all before.

Good luck 🍀 to all.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
***“Princeton is said to have the most generous financial aid. I just punched in $270K income in the Princeton aid calculator with $200,000 in investments, $100,000 in cash savings, living in NY, own home, Family of 5 with 3 kids in college:

Calculator estimated $51,910.... with 3 kids in college. $42,010 with 2 kids in college. $14,010 with 1 kid in college. (it pays to have multiple kids in college)”***

That’s a lot of aid (for those with multiple kids in college). It looks like even with a decent income ivy’s give significant need based aid.

Looks like I’ll be adopting a couple kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like I’ll be adopting a couple kids!

😃

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the parents who have the top recruits, if this is your first….. be prepared for the jealousy and bitterness when your daughter commits quickly to a great school/program. The delusional will not be happy…. Sorry to say, I have witnessed it all before.

Good luck 🍀 to all.

I can’t wait to be happy for her teammates/players in local clubs. These kids have spent a lot of time and commitments to sport. It’s nice to see the hard work payoff. The schools aren’t clowns- they pick the right kids at the right time.
It you are confident of her abilities she will land where she needs to be.

Now having said that, there is a local girl who is such a Big10 fan girl that I will detest to see what happens to
Her. She is on a great team(top 10 in country) but isn’t a starter and when in doesn’t see much action. She’s an attacker, so she shares with 4 others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck 🍀 to all.

I can’t wait to be happy for her teammates/players in local clubs. These kids have spent a lot of time and commitments to sport. It’s nice to see the hard work payoff. The schools aren’t clowns- they pick the right kids at the right time.
It you are confident of her abilities she will land where she needs to be.

Now having said that, there is a local girl who is such a Big10 fan girl that I will detest to see what happens to
Her. She is on a great team(top 10 in country) but isn’t a starter and when in doesn’t see much action. She’s an attacker, so she shares with 4 others.

Have you been drinking? Seriously, the post incoherent gibberish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck 🍀 to all.

I can't wait to rub the @sshats noses in it that I have been forced to share a sideline with for 10 years while I've just sat there quietly, trying to watch my kids play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck 🍀 to all.

I can't wait to rub the @sshats noses in it that I have been forced to share a sideline with for 10 years while I've just sat there quietly, trying to watch my kids play.

Forced to share a sideline with?? Geesh, you sound like the @sshat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck 🍀 to all.

Lol, you sound like part of the problem. Be happy for the girls, they have had to deal with all the crazy parents for years! Soon they will get away, and most likely encounter even crazier parents!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Legacy playing in the Elite 8 when Jesters are ranked higher?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe because they beat them twice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Grizzlies dropped out and Legacy is a better program than Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should not be ranked higher Legacy beat them when they played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

think a case of the rankings being a joke again. they just played each other and leg won 8 to 4.
go to the rankings and you get to each teams record and schedule.......any one can tell they are not in the right order

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Inside Lacrosse states strength of schedule and quality wins are factored in. Steps and NXT which are both ranked higher than Legacy are not in the Elite 8 either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy has been ranked in the top 10 the past few years. Go back and take a look. Jesters haven’t sniffed the top ten until recently and leg has beaten them both times they played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite 8 - unfortunately at least one top team had to pull out of the tournament because of fall sports conflicts. So stop turning yourself in knots about who is there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck 🍀 to all.

Forced to share a sideline with?? Geesh, you sound like the @sshat
No she not an “@aahat”. She’s listened to your blubbering on and on long enough… And I totally feel her pain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite 8 is a cool concept but tough to continue lax all through the summer and then right before school starts, when traditionally this is the break period. Not only that, but the colleges aren't really evaluating 23's for the Sept 1 calls still, are they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite 8 is a cool concept but tough to continue lax all through the summer and then right before school starts, when traditionally this is the break period. Not only that, but the colleges aren't really evaluating 23's for the Sept 1 calls still, are they?

No its doubtful coaches are watching. Lists are made already. Girls will pass on this tournament due to school and varsity sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters are a one player team. All the coaches are there to watch the former TG girl everyone else is just an afterthought. It’s tough for the other players and parents to accept but it’s a fact.

So I have heard many times about this player leaving. Was curious as to why she and her family left? Not looking for snarky bitter answers, there must have been legitimate reasons for this, perhaps something we can all take away from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters are a one player team. All the coaches are there to watch the former TG girl everyone else is just an afterthought. It’s tough for the other players and parents to accept but it’s a fact.

So I have heard many times about this player leaving. Was curious as to why she and her family left? Not looking for snarky bitter answers, there must have been legitimate reasons for this, perhaps something we can all take away from?

From what I heard, she was having problems with AS over playing time. He has a habit of playing his favorites, even when they don’t perform. Another girl left this year for the same reason, and others almost did too. She is a great kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what I heard, she was having problems with AS over playing time. He has a habit of playing his favorites, even when they don’t perform. Another girl left this year for the same reason, and others almost did too. She is a great kid.

Lol. Playing time? True AS never gave her a break she played every minute of every game. She’s a good kid. She wanted to go play for her high school coach the coach of the Jesters. The other girl left mid season when she didn’t play in the 20 minute playoff games at LFTC vs YJ and the Grizzlies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Playing time? True AS never gave her a break she played every minute of every game. She’s a good kid. She wanted to go play for her high school coach the coach of the Jesters. The other girl left mid season when she didn’t play in the 20 minute playoff games at LFTC vs YJ and the Grizzlies.

Her two older sisters are coaches for jesters too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid has a superstar on her team too. What’s wrong with that? When you have every D1 school at your club game it’s good for everyone. I expect she’ll commit either the first week of September or by October but I think other girls on the team will get offers too but they make not go week 1. The superstar has her eye in one school, whereas the girls supporting her (who also have some nice accolades to their names, and some upside) may be casting a bit wider of a net.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid has a superstar on her team too. What’s wrong with that? When you have every D1 school at your club game it’s good for everyone. I expect she’ll commit either the first week of September or by October but I think other girls on the team will get offers too but they make not go week 1. The superstar has her eye in one school, whereas the girls supporting her (who also have some nice accolades to their names, and some upside) may be casting a bit wider of a net.

Nothing wrong with having a stud player however if she dominates touches the rest of the team becomes role players. If she commits early then they will have trouble drawing coaches to their fall games and that hurts the rest of the team for recruiting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what are the top “dream schools”?
I’m thinking (in no particular order)

BC
Princeton
Penn
Yale
Stanford
Duke
Northwestern
UNC

Second tier:

Virginia
Michigan
Penn State
Hopkins
Florida
USC
Maryland
Hopkins
Harvard
Brown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BC
Princeton
Penn
Yale
Stanford
Duke
Northwestern
UNC

Second tier:

Virginia
Michigan
Penn State
Hopkins
Florida
USC
Maryland
Hopkins
Harvard
Brown

A confusing list between tier 1 and 2. Is it based on academics/lacrosse? BC doesn’t stack up academically to some of the schools in tier 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BC
Princeton
Penn
Yale
Stanford
Duke
Northwestern
UNC

Second tier:

Virginia
Michigan
Penn State
Hopkins
Florida
USC
Maryland
Hopkins
Harvard
Brown

A confusing list between tier 1 and 2. Is it based on academics/lacrosse? BC doesn’t stack up academically to some of the schools in tier 2.

True about BC, but they're the best Lax school in the country right now, and look to be for a while. They are also on par academically with UNC. Notre Dame should be first tier too. I agree with MD, PSU and Florida as second tier because of the academics. Cuse should be second tier as well. And Virginia and Michigan could be higher if they could improve their lax a bit. Same for Harvard, Brown and Hopkins. Stony Brook could be a second or maybe third tier. Wonder how girls will form their top ten. If your daughter has good grades, and is a strong player, what would be her top 10 in order if money was not a factor?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BC
Princeton
Penn
Yale
Stanford
Duke
Northwestern
UNC

Second tier:

Virginia
Michigan
Penn State
Hopkins
Florida
USC
Maryland
Hopkins
Harvard
Brown

True about BC, but they're the best Lax school in the country right now, and look to be for a while. They are also on par academically with UNC. Notre Dame should be first tier too. I agree with MD, PSU and Florida as second tier because of the academics. Cuse should be second tier as well. And Virginia and Michigan could be higher if they could improve their lax a bit. Same for Harvard, Brown and Hopkins. Stony Brook could be a second or maybe third tier. Wonder how girls will form their top ten. If your daughter has good grades, and is a strong player, what would be her top 10 in order if money was not a factor?

National rankings of Universities
#9 Hopkins
#24 UVA
#28 UNC
#30 Florida
#37 BC

BC is tops in lax but academically not as strong as a couple of the other schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have done this with two kids. All else being equal, pursue the best school academically that your child receives interest from. Start with the Ivies , Stanford, Hopkins, G Town, Duke… and work down. Yes the Ivies are expensive and give out aid with an eye dropper but the job opportunities the kids get are ridiculous compared to every other school. If you can get 1/2 tuition off for 4 years at UVA, UNC, Michigan… then I can see going there vs full pay at an Ivy. The other thing you have to consider is honestly, is your child going to play? BC, UNC, Maryland are all fine schools but they roll with an army and get the best players year after year. Being on the team is a 40 hr a week job and riding the bench stinks. If you are in a position to choose, pick the best school academically where your child has a realistic opportunity to see the field and contribute.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any would be amazing, but if the offers came:

Stanford
Northwestern
Duke
UNC
BC
Princeton
Yale
UVA
Penn
Hopkins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure who is putting Georgetown or UVA in the same academic category with the upper Ivies and Stanford/Northwestern/Duke/Hopkins - they aren't there on any metric. They're with Michigan/USC/Berkeley - great schools and certainly some nice lacrosse programs there though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can we see who commits where in September

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs post it on the web sites and they will post it on Instagram

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Or you can check out @BackOfTheCage on Twitter , @BackOfTheCage on Facebook and @BackOfTheCage on Instagram as they post new college commitments daily and they also have feature the newest commits on the websites home page and the most recent 200 commitments under the 'Commitment Center' tab under the specific grad year. Here's the link for the 2023's - . 2023 College Commitments (some already have committed as Navy, Army, Air Force, etc, allow players to commit early)

Hope this helps!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Laxers412

Or you can check out @BackOfTheCage on Twitter , @BackOfTheCage on Facebook and @BackOfTheCage on Instagram as they post new college commitments daily and they also have feature the newest commits on the websites home page and the most recent 200 commitments under the 'Commitment Center' tab under the specific grad year. Here's the link for the 2023's - . 2023 College Commitments (some already have committed as Navy, Army, Air Force, etc, allow players to commit early)

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice!

Has anyone seen the Labor Day D1scovery Day Showcase Camp? Seems like a good event for only $189 with the top coaching and exposure the 44 players allowed would get and I've gone to one College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers) event before and I personally loved it compared to 2 other showcases we tried this summer b/c they are so small and my daughter had great experience.

It's a soft period but D1's are allowed to be there and it's the only event in September that I can find locally so I am going to register my daughter - just wanted to get others thoughts as I fee like any exposure is good exposure, especially when coaches are going to be calling kids soon, leaving less scholarships available.. Thank you!

Page 3 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard