BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 72 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 71 72
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The '27 Crabs brought over an FCA dad as assistant and he brought a few kids with him.

You dodged a bullet if your kid didn't make, or you declined that team.

Ok with the rumors. You may want to get the facts straight so I will give them to you. There were a lot of things that went on with FCA team this year. HEAD coach was playing to parents that complained about there kids playing time instead of playing talent. This included some texting coaches during games. Some kids got short end of that deal and decided not to return to FCA. Head coach left in middle of last tournament the day before championship with no notice which worried some about his commitment to kids. New head coach wasn’t announced till after end of season and from I know was already assisting coaching another club level and high school team so some were concerned . Old head coach was to stay on which was another concern. There was no defensive coach named. All families made this decision on there own including us. It’s was more about playing with friends my son had. We loved the years played at FCA and the kids on team but writing was on the wall. I still wish them the best and especially the kids. Hope this clears everything up.

You missed the part where the giant assistant blob didn’t tell anyone they were leaving and basically killed another team in his way out. Heard they did the same thing on their way out of kent island also. Seems to be a pattern. They bought their way into BL also and are paying for other BL tuitions for FCA kids also. He’s the next wanna be rich guy in the MIAA. Good luck to the FCA people that are left. And god help the Crabs people with there “new” additions

It was the exact same thing at USS.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The '27 Crabs brought over an FCA dad as assistant and he brought a few kids with him.

Ok with the rumors. You may want to get the facts straight so I will give them to you. There were a lot of things that went on with FCA team this year. HEAD coach was playing to parents that complained about there kids playing time instead of playing talent. This included some texting coaches during games. Some kids got short end of that deal and decided not to return to FCA. Head coach left in middle of last tournament the day before championship with no notice which worried some about his commitment to kids. New head coach wasn’t announced till after end of season and from I know was already assisting coaching another club level and high school team so some were concerned . Old head coach was to stay on which was another concern. There was no defensive coach named. All families made this decision on there own including us. It’s was more about playing with friends my son had. We loved the years played at FCA and the kids on team but writing was on the wall. I still wish them the best and especially the kids. Hope this clears everything up.

You missed the part where the giant assistant blob didn’t tell anyone they were leaving and basically killed another team in his way out. Heard they did the same thing on their way out of kent island also. Seems to be a pattern. They bought their way into BL also and are paying for other BL tuitions for FCA kids also. He’s the next wanna be rich guy in the MIAA. Good luck to the FCA people that are left. And god help the Crabs people with there “new” additions

Yeah, have fun Crabs and BL. You guys all deserve each other

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong again! You just can’t get anything right. That team fell apart because parents from island choose to go to hawks. Lucky for the hawks they did because honestly they make up most of talent on that team. If no island kids were on hawks they would be bottom of elite division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better than playing for predators and going to st Paul

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s actually comical how wrong you are about all of the above. Keep stirring that pot though.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weird because we were a part of that USS team and he was the one who was actually blindsided there. We have all remained friends, although our boys don’t play together anymore.

There is absolutely no truth in any of what has been said above. He’s a great dude who I have a lot of respect for. Gotta love the anonymity of this board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does the coach need to tell anyone he is leaving?? If he didn’t tell the club owners I wonder why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was all over the news the sweetheart contracts their company made with Md Med System and Univ where the old man sits on the boards. Some how others were let go of the board but not Senator Kelly who’s company was the only one that benefited from these deals.
I’m done with this notIntelligent forum !
Predators will rule!!

You had me until #predators. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s actually comical how wrong you are about all of the above. Keep stirring that pot though.

So let me make sure I understand... this coach who is apparently so awful leaves not 1 but 2 teams without telling anyone they were leaving. This lead to both teams to blowing up. Seems to me that if he were so terrible the teams would have rejoiced that he was gone and stayed where they were and NOT gone elsewhere?!

I don't have a horse in this race, just trying to find the correlation. Also, don't kid yourself. If you have a kid in any private school, you bought your way in. Your argument is invalid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better than playing for predators and going to st Paul

Come on now! NOTHING can be better than playing for the Predators... have you learned anything from this board?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong again! You just can’t get anything right. That team fell apart because parents from island choose to go to hawks. Lucky for the hawks they did because honestly they make up most of talent on that team. If no island kids were on hawks they would be bottom of elite division.[/quote]

Fake news. The keeper is the only impact player from the eastern shore. All others went to 28. Hawks are and have always been an Annapolis - Severna Park area team. St. Mary’s bound.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong again! You just can’t get anything right. That team fell apart because parents from island choose to go to hawks. Lucky for the hawks they did because honestly they make up most of talent on that team. If no island kids were on hawks they would be bottom of elite division.

Fake news. The keeper is the only impact player from the eastern shore. All others went to 28. Hawks are and have always been an Annapolis - Severna Park area team. St. Mary’s bound.[/quote]

You obviously have no clue about that team. Fact is Best kid on that team from shore and probably best in 27 period! And no my son doesn’t play for hawks. Also have 2 starting defenders- 3 mid/ face off kids - LSM-

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So let me make sure I understand... this coach who is apparently so awful leaves not 1 but 2 teams without telling anyone they were leaving. This lead to both teams to blowing up. Seems to me that if he were so terrible the teams would have rejoiced that he was gone and stayed where they were and NOT gone elsewhere?!

I don't have a horse in this race, just trying to find the correlation. Also, don't kid yourself. If you have a kid in any private school, you bought your way in. Your argument is invalid.

This guy is the king of buying his way in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This guy is the king of buying his way in.

People shouldn’t run their mouth when they don’t know the truth. Only make you look like a fool. We know you clowns on here only post to stir stuff up. Really should find a better hobby.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news. The keeper is the only impact player from the eastern shore. All others went to 28. Hawks are and have always been an Annapolis - Severna Park area team. St. Mary’s bound.

You obviously have no clue about that team. Fact is Best kid on that team from shore and probably best in 27 period! And no my son doesn’t play for hawks. Also have 2 starting defenders- 3 mid/ face off kids - LSM-[/quote]

Thanks Shore daddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously have no clue about that team. Fact is Best kid on that team from shore and probably best in 27 period! And no my son doesn’t play for hawks. Also have 2 starting defenders- 3 mid/ face off kids - LSM-

Thanks Shore daddy.[/quote]

Is it that lefty attack? He’s a monster. I’m pretty sure he’s from the shore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Shore daddy.

Is it that lefty attack? He’s a monster. I’m pretty sure he’s from the shore.[/quote]
Him and his older brother

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Shore daddy.

Him and his older brother[/quote]
Good player. Brother headed to Monmouth I believe. They are St. Mary’s and from Annapolis though. Not the shore… not that it matters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Shore daddy.

There are 2 big lefty attackers, one from the Shore one not. The one from the shore and the goalie are the only impact players. One starting defender from the shore, solid player. Used to be more impact players from the shore, as they can’t keep up they are starting to hold back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have watched the 27 Hawks for 3-4 years. There is so much talent on that squad. I am not sure I understand what you mean by "impact player". All the great players on that team are impact players and there are easily 5-6 of them (multiple mids, multiple attack, poles, and goalie). 2 impact players on a squad would better describe Next Level, Madlax, or the old Crabs. I don't know where anybody lives but I assume they don't all hail from one village on the E. Shore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have watched the 27 Hawks for 3-4 years. There is so much talent on that squad. I am not sure I understand what you mean by "impact player". All the great players on that team are impact players and there are easily 5-6 of them (multiple mids, multiple attack, poles, and goalie). 2 impact players on a squad would better describe Next Level, Madlax, or the old Crabs. I don't know where anybody lives but I assume they don't all hail from one village on the E. Shore.

That was the whole point. The team is loaded with talent that is primarily from Annapolis and Severna Park like most Hawks teams. Most will end up at STM or Spalding in a couple of years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed.There’s no way that team could have that level of success with only 2 impact players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed.There’s no way that team could have that level of success with only 2 impact players.

Never said that team only had two impact players. I said they only had two impact players from the eastern shore after one poster wrote that they were made up primarily of kids from across the bridge. Pay attention people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Shore daddy.

Thanks Dad. The only lefty monster on Hawks is the middie and the whole team revolved around running a picket fence repeatedly. The lefty attack is a one trick pony and was shut down repeatedly this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No FCA kids at BL

Wrong

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the monster lefty and cat fight between Dads... Lets get back to the talk of the town,, Predators ! and how Predators will change lacrosse in Baltimore as we know it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sidewinders got a few nice new pieces. A couple kids form another Elite local program moved over. Hint, hint. Expect SWLX to be improved in 2022.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the monster lefty and cat fight between Dads... Lets get back to the talk of the town,, Predators ! and how Predators will change lacrosse in Baltimore as we know it.

Let’s not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Fall HOCO? I heard it was cancelled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True all the FCA kids are in the group that moved to Crabs this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If somebody has been trying to sabotage Predators with embarrassing posts that will make players avoid the program like the plague, they are doing a nice job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sidewinders got a few nice new pieces. A couple kids form another Elite local program moved over. Hint, hint. Expect SWLX to be improved in 2022.

it would be hard to be worse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, would be hard to be much worse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If somebody has been trying to sabotage Predators with embarrassing posts that will make players avoid the program like the plague, they are doing a nice job.

Predators are gonna get stomped. Can’t wait to see it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When a coaches two sons are still considering leaving through tryouts that's a pretty garbage team. And when that coach adds zero to the team other than making sure his sons play, super garbage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A dad coach making sure his sons play the majority of the game is sadly become the norm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A dad coach making sure his sons play the majority of the game is sadly become the norm.

Yes indeed. We have such a coach on my son’s team and as a result are losing players. The son is a bad player but struts around like he is hot stuff. Yuck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't sleep on Next Level. They got better too. This is a team that legit has a chance to be on top at the end of next season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't sleep on Next Level. They got better too. This is a team that legit has a chance to be on top at the end of next season.

I don’t think anyone would argue that NL is a solid team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks= All hat, No cattle.
Lots of bluster on these boards but they are a system program. It's why their kids disappear come high school.

Like Reply Quote
Page 22 of 72 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard