BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
a deal was made between ML and the massapequa venom coaches. venom had to take both boys as a package deal. very shaddy stuff going on.

Had to? Or wanted to due to the fact that they’re excellent players with a great person as a father.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"a deal was made between ML and the massapequa venom coaches. venom had to take both boys as a package deal. very shaddy stuff going on."

"Had to? Or wanted to due to the fact that they’re excellent players with a great person as a father."

Original poster is clueless and clearly also a donk and angry at life. Venom recognized the talent and wanted them on their team because they will make Venom better and help them win. THAT is Venom's primary goal. Nothing shady. Venom recognized them as strong players and good kids and family years ago!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a deal was made between ML and the massapequa venom coaches. venom had to take both boys as a package deal. very shaddy stuff going on.

Somebody is not happy with the herd lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’ll just sit and watch like everyone else except for the chosen few.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time will tell

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time will tell

Yes in deed. Ya Herd, ya Herd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
feel bad for the moose that were displaced

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is it really shady though? None of these teams are created based on merit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
feel bad for the moose that were displaced

why not just replace the kids that were leaving via the summer tryouts? I bet Kevin Durant had a hand in these kids going to Venom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moose was put in a tough spot cause S2S wanted there 4 port kids cause the varsity coach coaches the krackens. So once they left the coach of Moose was not sure what was going to happen to the team. So some of the top players tried out for other clubs. And 3 of the top players made venom. Moose could not recover from losing 7 of there top players to maintain as one of the top teams in the 28’s. There was no back door deal for his kids to go to Venom. The team was falling apart and everyone was looking to go somewhere else. His 2 kids are good enough to play for venom so they took them, who wouldn’t . But to call this shady is ridiculous. It’s people who have no clue what’s going on who hear one thing and assume. The coach from Moose is one of the best guys you will ever meet. He truly cares for ALL the boys well being. Plus why would he want his team to fold that he puts all his heart into. Say what you want cause I know you all will but the Coach from Moose is one of the best coaches on the island!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moose was put in a tough spot cause S2S wanted there 4 port kids cause the varsity coach coaches the krackens. So once they left the coach of Moose was not sure what was going to happen to the team. So some of the top players tried out for other clubs. And 3 of the top players made venom. Moose could not recover from losing 7 of there top players to maintain as one of the top teams in the 28’s. There was no back door deal for his kids to go to Venom. The team was falling apart and everyone was looking to go somewhere else. His 2 kids are good enough to play for venom so they took them, who wouldn’t . But to call this shady is ridiculous. It’s people who have no clue what’s going on who hear one thing and assume. The coach from Moose is one of the best guys you will ever meet. He truly cares for ALL the boys well being. Plus why would he want his team to fold that he puts all his heart into. Say what you want cause I know you all will but the Coach from Moose is one of the best coaches on the island!

Well said!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could not have said it better myself. Great coach and man. Has all the kids best interest at heart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is it really shady though? None of these teams are created based on merit

Another dense comment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree he was very good to the program, made them a very competitive team. too bad it had to end. best of luck to all the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all of the rebels are going to be great talk a few weeks ago, curious if they picked up any top kids. They have gone very quiet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m kind of new to travel. The us club rankings it seems as far as LI teams 91 and express are consistently in the top 50 and high up for many age groups. Besides the legacy taz team what makes legacy considered an elite program? I don’t see many of their teams ranked in top 50.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments are teams doing this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments are teams doing this fall?

What tournaments is your team doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m kind of new to travel. The us club rankings it seems as far as LI teams 91 and express are consistently in the top 50 and high up for many age groups. Besides the legacy taz team what makes legacy considered an elite program? I don’t see many of their teams ranked in top 50.

With the exception of taz all their other teams are a step below 91, Express and Igloo. Some of their teams are really far below those three. Not a bad program. But I definitely would not call it elite. It also seems like they give you a lot less tournaments than other programs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am an outsider but agree that ML had a great coach who seemed like a nice person who cared for the kids. Very disappointed to see their club end this way. Makes me dislike team 19 even more. Rooting for Express, S2S, legacy, igloo and turtles to upset them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo should not be in the conversation with 91 and Express in terms of the level of the program consistent throughout age groups. Not even remotely...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moose Club did not end. One team dispersed. 91 across all age group is like they yankees and most root against them for that reason, and for the general swagger they exude (both kids and vicariously living parents).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao they lost to express by a goal 2x last season on the 28 level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo should not be in the conversation with 91 and Express in terms of the level of the program consistent throughout age groups. Not even remotely...

That’s fair. But legacy isn’t really close to those three organizations at most age groups. Of course with the exception of taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With the exception of taz all their other teams are a step below 91, Express and Igloo. Some of their teams are really far below those three. Not a bad program. But I definitely would not call it elite. It also seems like they give you a lot less tournaments than other programs

Legacy does plenty of tournaments actually. I agree with express maybe being better at more grades than legacy but igloo??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy does plenty of tournaments actually. I agree with express maybe being better at more grades than legacy but igloo??
The thing that matters is getting recruited and making it to the next step. Legacy has a ton of d1 and other division commits and puts kids in the right showcases to show themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thing that matters is your kid enjoying the experience. He'll decide what he wants to be. All the top programs will help develop and market players. Some programs just have more talent than others because of their brand. There will be plenty of D1 studs who will stand out from mid tier club teams...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

Everyone else is chasing scraps!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

91 is so where it’s at…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a '28 91 parent. Act like you've been there. No need to be posting that and especially the "everyone else is chasing scraps" statement. Stuff like this is what gives the whole program a bad rep and stereotype.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

Who cares anyone ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

If you look at these team’s rosters from 6th grade to where they ended up, you’ll see there’s a good chance your kid won’t be on that team when it counts. The scraps you refer to are the crumbs from your own organization- good luck getting on the field this year and in the future, when it matters. There’s a reason each team has so many Coaches, it’s to make sure their own kids stay relevant in such a cutthroat program. The Bandits might as well be a National team at this point. There are so many ex-Bandits and ex-Smash players out there, they should form their own club. Some are still on 91 B teams, replaced by out of state kids, but still paying the big bucks - the ultimate definition of ‘scraps’.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 43rd? Ouch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thing that matters is your kid enjoying the experience. He'll decide what he wants to be. All the top programs will help develop and market players. Some programs just have more talent than others because of their brand. There will be plenty of D1 studs who will stand out from mid tier club teams...

Yes!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a '28 91 parent. Act like you've been there. No need to be posting that and especially the "everyone else is chasing scraps" statement. Stuff like this is what gives the whole program a bad rep and stereotype.

It’s probably not even a 91 parent posting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Rankings
2022- 1st 91 Smash
2023- 1st 91 Bandits
2024- 1st 91 Wolfpack
2025- 4th 91 Shock
2026- 43rd 91 Storm
2027- 1st 91 Machine

If you look at these team’s rosters from 6th grade to where they ended up, you’ll see there’s a good chance your kid won’t be on that team when it counts. The scraps you refer to are the crumbs from your own organization- good luck getting on the field this year and in the future, when it matters. There’s a reason each team has so many Coaches, it’s to make sure their own kids stay relevant in such a cutthroat program. The Bandits might as well be a National team at this point. There are so many ex-Bandits and ex-Smash players out there, they should form their own club. Some are still on 91 B teams, replaced by out of state kids, but still paying the big bucks - the ultimate definition of ‘scraps’.

That’s sad if true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off , if we are speaking about the program it’s self and not about teams individually, then 91 should not even be listed! Completely unorganized, last minute practice and tournament changes! Communication dose not exist with this organization. Have kids on all different teams playing on all different teams at all different tournaments. I can say that igloo is an elite organization communication is unbelievable tournaments and practices are listed way in advance (with very little changes) that’s an outstanding program of course on every organization not all teams are top teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off , if we are speaking about the program it’s self and not about teams individually, then 91 should not even be listed! Completely unorganized, last minute practice and tournament changes! Communication dose not exist with this organization. Have kids on all different teams playing on all different teams at all different tournaments. I can say that igloo is an elite organization communication is unbelievable tournaments and practices are listed way in advance (with very little changes) that’s an outstanding program of course on every organization not all teams are top teams!

91 has the name so they will keep getting top kids but there is room for other programs that are dedicated to get your kids competing with the top team and get them where they want to go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hilarious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any tri state teams doing any tournaments in MD/DE this fall?

Page 4 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard