BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 33 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 32 33
Re: Team 91 MD
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you know how old Pat Spencer was when he graduated BL….. look it up. I don’t
know why he was so much older when he graduated….. whether he was a double hold back or not.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations…..please name his current high school and college he’ll be attending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's a long list you clown. Ever heard of Ryan Drenner from Westminster High School?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe look at the history of Dulaney & Towson grads past that went on to Hopkins, Princeton, Cornell, etc
How about you just not be an ignorant person. I’m sad for anyone that associates w/ you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I went to a private prep school for 6 years….played for an elite club… catholic school for elementary.
Played D1 played in NCAA National Championship game and was a three time all- american. I only consider myself a two time all american because really anything less then first team is not really an allamerican.

If your son wants to really play elite D 1 get him into a private school. He’ll also get a much better education.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brock Turnbaugh went to Hopkins and public school at Hereford.
He was also the 2018 B1G Tourney MVP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Using Pat Spencer as an example proves hold backs works. First he went to a private school not a public. Second he was a hold back and possibly a two time based on his age. Third do you know why his family chose to drive him all the way up to BL each day. I bet it wasn’t for lacrosse since he didn’t make varsity until his junior year.
I’m sure Spaulding, StM and Severn were much closer to his home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just googled it…. zero Md public school players playing on Top 5 D 1 programs

Except those SP guys on UMD and UVA, you know the two teams from the final?

Seems you need to go back to google school.

Was able to find these pretty quickly...sooo...there has to be more.

https://virginiasports.com/player/mike-harmeyer/

https://umterps.com/sports/mens-lacrosse/roster/joshua-coffman/9295

https://loyolagreyhounds.com/sports/mens-lacrosse/roster/scott-middleton/11046

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/recruiting/profile/51529?active=commitment

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
know why he was so much older when he graduated….. whether he was a double hold back or not.

How old was he ??? Curious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stunad.... they went to private schools! Proves the guys point.
Plus he was talking MD public school not LI... another stunad

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just under the cut off

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How old was he ??? Curious

And back to the conversation, do holdbacks have advantages from extra years!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
History.... not current! BL’s JV and perhaps their JV would destroy both those schools varsity teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spencer was at a private school not a public school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Notre Dame is not a top five program

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I went to a private prep school for 6 years….played for an elite club… catholic school for elementary.
Played D1 played in NCAA National Championship game and was a three time all- american. I only consider myself a two time all american because really anything less then first team is not really an allamerican.

If your son wants to really play elite D 1 get him into a private school. He’ll also get a much better education.
Congrats! & all that got you arrogance-you must be proud of yourself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just under the cut off

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like all your education got you was arrogance. Congrats

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty convinced this poster is a kid. 14 years old max. Good Luck with the school year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course I’m for real. Whats wrong with what I posted? Name a MD public school player playing on a top D 1 team. A JV team from any private school would kill the top public school varsity team. Why do clubs have to waste time with kids who come from families that think being average is acceptable. If you are a high school player at a public school you need to start thinking DIII now!
If you are a parent sending your kid to a Md public school you should look in the mirror and see “lost parent” across your forehead.

Might be true but you are the parent that every person hates. I bet you have to include yourself into the weekend social gatherings for freaking snob.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No thanks. My kid goes to a great public with all colors, no token blacks here. And the brown people are more than just kids of Philippine BCPS teachers. He goes to school with S Asians and Jewish kids who parents come from all over to work at the hospitals and universities in Baltimore and don’t buy into BS private schooltradition and want their kids to get a rainbow education too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No thanks. My kid goes to a great public with all colors, no token blacks here. And the brown people are more than just kids of Philippine BCPS teachers. He goes to school with S Asians and Jewish kids who parents come from all over to work at the hospitals and universities in Baltimore and don’t buy into BS private schooltradition and want their kids to get a rainbow education too.

There are a lot of D3 schools that need to fill their rosters too. Some new programs you may want to check out in the Midwest. And college club lax is always a good option too. There really is a place for everyone to play in college if you want to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right, please tell us how great your public school is lost parent. Tell your kid to be nice to the private school kids so one of them might higher your kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As custodians

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got home from the country club with my son. Currently sitting by my pool enjoying a cocktail while watching the public school kid cut my lawn using my tractor. Hopefully he hurries so his done when Deemer gets here to work with my son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you say, might "higher" your kid?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
92 dad talking about education but it’s spelled “hire”. Lmao!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As custodians

WOW ! Get over yourself. What a DAF lost!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel sorry for any human that associates w/ you. No decent person would ever say these things in public, so continue to hide behind a keyboard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got home from the country club with my son. Currently sitting by my pool enjoying a cocktail while watching the public school kid cut my lawn using my tractor. Hopefully he hurries so his done when Deemer gets here to work with my son.

Napoleon Complex perhaps!? Are you short and balled? I bet you are. You are gross sounding, no matter what you look like! I’m sure you are drinking a small “cocktail” By your pool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s wrong with what was posted? Private school students are superior to public school stunands. It’s a fact and the sooner you teach your children that the better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And superior lacrosse players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s wrong with what was posted? Private school students are superior to public school stunands. It’s a fact and the sooner you teach your children that the better.

The fact is …You sound like the “stunad”! It Sounds like you shouldn’t be teaching your children anything! You are what is wrong with our society! Privileged brat kids may be better at lacrosse because of paying to stay back 2/3 years in privates. It certainly does not make them better human beings. A lot become privileged sounding stunad adults , like yourself. As soon as you teach your children to be humble and lose superiority attitude, the better!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just googled it…. zero Md public school players playing on Top 5 D 1 programs

Josh Coffman - MD Terps - Severna Park
Chase Cope - Terps Severna Park

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really need to step away from the keyboard or your phone or whatever it is that you are HIDING behind. No person that is decent, would make these comments. And if it is a kid, that's WAY more disturbing then it being an adult. If you think your behavior is funny and you are just trying to get a rise out of people - you need serious help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it..... data has proven private school students have an extremely high rate of acceptance to top universities then MD public school students and will earn approximately 35-40% more in there lifetime. Facts are facts !! Look it up. By sending your child to a public school you are setting up your child’s future of failure. Plus public school lacrosse is terrible. Less then 5% of the players on Elite high school clubs attend public school and they sit on the bench and have to pay the full fee.
Look in the mirror and ask yourself.... why am I not willing to sacrifice my lifestyle to up grade my child’s chances of success in life??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow..... mic drop!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow.... two !! That’s awesome you proved his point!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When does 91 send out the rosters? Seems like lots of movement across all different ages.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No movement just additions from top prep boarders. 91 does not cut existing players. They are committed to development and never give up on the players that commit to them, However they are honest to the kids who might not play in games that much so the families can decide what to do. 99% have stayed . If it’s up to the kid that number is 100%.

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 33 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard