Pomperaug HS (CT) 2022 Goalie Alison MacDougall Commits to Trinity College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Pomperaug High School (CT) 2022 Goalie Alison MacDougall of Nor'easter Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Trinity College.

High school: Pomperaug High School (Southbury, CT)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Trinity College
Club team: Nor'easter Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: National Lacrosse Classic Team New England 2018, All SWC Academic Team 2019, All Conference Team SWC 2021, All State First Team 2021
Academic honors: Member of 4 honors societies(math, Spanish, history, science), also a member of the National Honors Society, received high honors throughout all of high school, member of the Interact Community Service Club, 2 year captain of the debate team
Why did you choose Trinity College, Women's D3? "It was the perfect fit both academically and athletically and I fell in love with the coaches, the team, and the campus when I visited."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my parents, coaches, and teammates for all their help and for making me the person and player I am today."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alison MacDougall on her commitment to Trinity College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: