BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 87 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
MG and M & D Black is going to dominate the 26 old group. Heros Green is done, these girls peaked out in 6th grade and even adding the white players will not help. MG is the best coach out there and can't wait to watch them dominate everyone. All these girls got moved for a reason and all the smack talk from everyone else will be shut down in a few months. CR knows what he's doing.
You must be new to M&D. You should take a deep breath because you are going to be disappointed in the coming years when it turns out to be nothing like you expected.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR knows what he's doing.

CR knows how to make money off of delusional parents. There, I fixed it for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MG and M & D Black is going to dominate the 26 old group. Heros Green is done, these girls peaked out in 6th grade and even adding the white players will not help. MG is the best coach out there and can't wait to watch them dominate everyone. All these girls got moved for a reason and all the smack talk from everyone else will be shut down in a few months. CR knows what he's doing.

It wasn’t long ago that HG parents were thought of as the most arrogant lot in the age group. Well, that tide is shifting now to M&D Black parents. Congratulations, this may be the only thing that the club wins this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wasn’t long ago that HG parents were thought of as the most arrogant lot in the age group. Well, that tide is shifting now to M&D Black parents. Congratulations, this may be the only thing that the club wins this year.

It's not like Heros is winning anything with their implosion. Plus getting shelled all summer. Talk about arrogant parents, the Heros crew takes the prize there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not like Heros is winning anything with their implosion. Plus getting shelled all summer. Talk about arrogant parents, the Heros crew takes the prize there.

Implosion? White, yes. Green, no. Added players. Won NGLL, lost in championship of Lax by the Sea, Lost by 1 in playoffs at Lax 4 the Cure, 3-1 at Live Love Lax, 3-0 then lost to Yellow Jackets by 1 in playoffs at US Nationals, and finally 2-0 at Mid-Atlantic. But yeah, they got shelled all summer.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While I agree that MG is one of the best coaches around M&D is not going to dominate anything from 8th grade on. They will win most of their games but you will see as M&D teams get to high school other teams catch up with them and sometimes beat their teams and exceed their performance and the M&D parents go bonkers. I have watched it over and over at the high school level. It's happened with the 22,23,24,and 25's. It also happened with MG' 2021 black team. Those teams are still great teams but there's no more dominance. The 26's may have been delayed by the covid year and probably would've been stronger sooner but you will see the 2026's beginning next summer will have closer games and more losses. I have seen it over the last 5 years with my daughter's grad year and the years surrounding her.

I believe it is just something that happens as the girls age but M&D parents who are used to winning are left shell shocked and upset about it. So I would not count on dominating anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While I agree that MG is one of the best coaches around M&D is not going to dominate anything from 8th grade on. They will win most of their games but you will see as M&D teams get to high school other teams catch up with them and sometimes beat their teams and exceed their performance and the M&D parents go bonkers. I have watched it over and over at the high school level. It's happened with the 22,23,24,and 25's. It also happened with MG' 2021 black team. Those teams are still great teams but there's no more dominance. The 26's may have been delayed by the covid year and probably would've been stronger sooner but you will see the 2026's beginning next summer will have closer games and more losses. I have seen it over the last 5 years with my daughter's grad year and the years surrounding her.

I believe it is just something that happens as the girls age but M&D parents who are used to winning are left shell shocked and upset about it. So I would not count on dominating anything.

This isn’t all a bad thing. Some teams play more to win ans some work to get all their girls recruited. The goal should be to compete and find the best spot for all the girls. I know the parents go nuts after a loss but the college coaches don’t care who wins. They want to find good players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Implosion? White, yes. Green, no. Added players. Won NGLL, lost in championship of Lax by the Sea, Lost by 1 in playoffs at Lax 4 the Cure, 3-1 at Live Love Lax, 3-0 then lost to Yellow Jackets by 1 in playoffs at US Nationals, and finally 2-0 at Mid-Atlantic. But yeah, they got shelled all summer.

Thanks for the excuses. So in summary, after the NGLL win, they didn't win anything all summer, got it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the excuses. So in summary, after the NGLL win, they didn't win anything all summer, got it![/quote]

Excuses? Where is there any excuse? You said they imploded. I pointed out how they did in all the tournaments. They didn't win any summer tournament. Oh well. They made the playoffs in all of them that had them. I don't put too much weight into those 20 minute playoff games...although I'm sure you do. But if it makes you happy to rip them, more power too you. I suspect that they will have a very successful fall/spring/summer coming up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the excuses. So in summary, after the NGLL win, they didn't win anything all summer, got it!

Excuses? Where is there any excuse? You said they imploded. I pointed out how they did in all the tournaments. They didn't win any summer tournament. Oh well. They made the playoffs in all of them that had them. I don't put too much weight into those 20 minute playoff games...although I'm sure you do. But if it makes you happy to rip them, more power too you. I suspect that they will have a very successful fall/spring/summer coming up.[/quote]

So they made the playoffs but you don't put much weight into them, so which is it? Good luck in the fall and keep wearing that hat!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they made the playoffs but you don't put much weight into them, so which is it? Good luck in the fall and keep wearing that hat!

I said the 20 minute games. But hey, if this makes you feel better about your daughters team, great. Good luck to her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see everyone is back from vacation and this age group is off to the races again. In a weird way kind of missed all your petty back and forth banter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Black is going to dominate the lacrosse playing field. A lot of talented girls putting in the work, and Mary did a good job recruiting to get girls to the club. The M&D Red team.... definitely a B team and will struggle in the A division. I don't think team will be competitive and will be in the same bracket at Heros white. Its a shame the parents drank the Kool aid and went for the red team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While I agree that M&D Red will struggle more than people realize, I think Hero's White is going to fall much further than some realize. Better to be on M&D Red than Hero's White.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While I agree that M&D Red will struggle more than people realize, I think Hero's White is going to fall much further than some realize. Better to be on M&D Red than Hero's White.

Why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree with this... Also don't see M&D dominating. Hero's Green is still going to be solid. Just looking forward to hopefully a normal fall season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree with this... Also don't see M&D dominating. Hero's Green is still going to be solid. Just looking forward to hopefully a normal fall season!

M&D has the stronger goalie now and no I am not the goalies parent but basing it off games I’ve watched the last two years. She will give Black the edge. The Red team is a first year team and should not be playing in the A division until they prove themselves in the B, otherwise I think you are setting the team up for failure and unnecessary drama. Just being honest, these girls are not A level material yet. If they were, they would be on black or green or blue. And these girls are coming together for the first time. Give them more than just a couple of fall tournaments together to gel. In the end, like another poster said, I’m just glad they are playing. I don’t really care where Red plays as long as they get to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why?

Almost half of the team now comes from WAYS - which went 1-6-1 in the B division only beating MC Carolina by 1 and tying Stars Navy. They have a few returners and some others that were not on any club rosters last year that I can find.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The red team

M&D has the stronger goalie now and no I am not the goalies parent but basing it off games I’ve watched the last two years. She will give Black the edge. The Red team is a first year team and should not be playing in the A division until they prove themselves in the B, otherwise I think you are setting the team up for failure and unnecessary drama. Just being honest, these girls are not A level material yet. If they were, they would be on black or green or blue. And these girls are coming together for the first time. Give them more than just a couple of fall tournaments together to gel. In the end, like another poster said, I’m just glad they are playing. I don’t really care where Red plays as long as they get to play.

Red team also needs to figure out the goalie situation. Not sure what is going on there. Again they will not be a strong team unless the goalie situation addressed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The red team

Red team also needs to figure out the goalie situation. Not sure what is going on there. Again they will not be a strong team unless the goalie situation addressed.

jeez, did you really feel the need to post this before making lunch for your daughter after practice at GFS today? No matter what team she is on, worry about your own daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is also tough when you have a lot of girls that have not played together before - as with the new Red and White teams. So that is an adjustment period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The red team

jeez, did you really feel the need to post this before making lunch for your daughter after practice at GFS today? No matter what team she is on, worry about your own daughter.

That’s amazing, just wish I knew who were talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M and D black will be solid and so will Heros green. Both teams got better so it will be fun to watch. Period. Maybe some parents should be banned from sidelines . The only bad blood is between know it all parents who can’t just watch their kids play without running their mouths .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M and D black will be solid and so will Heros green. Both teams got better so it will be fun to watch. Period. Maybe some parents should be banned from sidelines . The only bad blood is between know it all parents who can’t just watch their kids play without running their mouths .

I love this quote !!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this talk about two teams that didn’t win a single tournament last year. Less talk more walk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the people on here should spend less time worrying about other Maryland teams and more time worrying about the LI teams that constantly beat MD teams this summer. As the previous poster said, zero tournament wins from HG and M&D Black. Yellow Jackets ran over both teams this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you seriously a parent? Pick on someone your own size…oh wait, I think you already are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was looking for Hero’s and M&D in the SHIP at National Fall Lax Festival! Anyone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D found what they needed to beat Heros. Team looked good once they got their jitters out during the first game. It’s going to be a fun fall for this age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was looking for Hero’s and M&D in the SHIP at National Fall Lax Festival! Anyone?

You can stop looking and find a more productive use of your time rather than spending it as a troll on an 8th grade girls lacrosse message board.

It appears that the two teams out of ten (!) that made the 1-game playoff didn't play have to play Hero's or M&D. Coppermine and Belles should have been in the B division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams I think looked good. All the girls are talented players. Parents should be proud of them and all their hard work is paying off. Both teams will be exciting to watch for years to come. Not affiliated with either team just another team parent that was there watching and observing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D red looked pretty good as a B-team. Would like to see them play some more competition but looking like they could be a spoiler.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Possibly, but it's definitely too early to draw any conclusions about M&D Red. They faced little competition in pool play and lost their 1 game to a top 30 opponent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Possibly, but it's definitely too early to draw any conclusions about M&D Red. They faced little competition in pool play and lost their 1 game to a top 30 opponent.

They have a bunch of girls who played on black for a long time. As a group they are very good relative to b teams. No idea about the coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have a bunch of girls who played on black for a long time. As a group they are very good relative to b teams. No idea about the coaches.
Coaches for the B team aren’t staying long. It’s Robinsons bandaid to shut parents up. When the chance arises they will move to the black team. Watching them coach this weekend and their frustration with their players who have inflated egos as well as their parents. The B team is not where they want to be and another shake up will happen. Can’t wait to watch the bandaid to slowly rip off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hang on a sec. I thought MG was brought in to "restore the luster" of the Black squad. If so, why would the Red coaches take over that team at any point in time? Am I missing something here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hang on a sec. I thought MG was brought in to "restore the luster" of the Black squad. If so, why would the Red coaches take over that team at any point in time? Am I missing something here?

No you're not missing anything. TE is not taking over the black team with MG coaching them already. That would be notIntelligent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No you're not missing anything. TE is not taking over the black team with MG coaching them already. That would be notIntelligent.
Oh come on is this the displaced Heros parents starting rumors again. Come on you had your turn as a top team but blew it with all your nonsense. Focus on you and your kid and let the rest of us enjoy this time on top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh come on is this the displaced Heros parents starting rumors again. Come on you had your turn as a top team but blew it with all your nonsense. Focus on you and your kid and let the rest of us enjoy this time on top.

Speaking of Heros Green, did they change head coaches? I saw some dude screaming his head off, running up and down the sideline during their games. Wonder what that will do to their players' psyches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking of Heros Green, did they change head coaches? I saw some dude screaming his head off, running up and down the sideline during their games. Wonder what that will do to their players' psyches.

Believe that is the dad coach that just moved up with his daughter from the White team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 26 of 87 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard