Salesianum School (DE) 2022 Attack, Midfield Caelan Driggs Commits to US Air Force Academy

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Salesianum School (DE) 2022 Attack, Midfield Caelan Driggs of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at US Air Force Academy.

High school: Salesianum School (Wilmington, DE)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: US Air Force Academy
Club team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2021 First-Team All State 2021 UA Philly Highlight team 2021 BSK All-Tournament team
Academic honors: Dean’s List
Expected major: Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
Why did you choose US Air Force Academy, Men's D1? "I am proud and honored to announce I have committed to the admissions process at the United States Air Force Academy. Academically and Athletically the school is a perfect fit, I loved the campus, the Coaches and the lacrosse program. It is a tremendous opportunity to gain a world class education, play Division 1 lacrosse and serve my country."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A very special than you to the many coaches that helped me grow and improve over the years. Freedom - Coach Miller, Coach Lamey, Coach McMahon, Coach Chambers Salesianum - Coach Healy, Coach Plews, Coach Bonaddio, Coach Bramble Kennett Blue Demons - Coach McGovern, Coach Seifert, Coach Giles I’d like to also give a very special thank you to my Mom and Dad for spending countless hours driving me to lacrosse practices or tournament, spending money on teams and hotels, and putting me before everything else. They have been the biggest part of my lacrosse career and have given me more than I could’ve asked for throughout my whole time playing lacrosse."
What other colleges did you consider? "Army, UMass, Jacksonville, Richmond, Drexel."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Caelan Driggs on his commitment to US Air Force Academy. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: