BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 venom $3600
Surge $3200
Heard express was $3850

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And play outside all winter! Have fun with that again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 5 went to venom
The only other top player on that team went to S2S 27 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they leave the rebles?

Last edited by The Hop; . Reason: No good
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 5 from who?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you’re not gonna quote the person you are talking to it’s pretty hard to follow the conversation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What teams did legacy beat. Please do not count ones out of state that 2027’s played.

No 27’s have ever played with the 2028’s. The same rebels parents trying to stir the pot. The 2027 team played at the same time as the 2028 team. Just a parent upset that their team didn’t fare as well in the tournament so they make things up...

I believe it. I don’t think legacy parents would allow it. They would speak up. 91 parents are probably too afraid to speak up, afraid their kid will sit or get cut so they probably stay quiet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I assume moose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they leave the rebles?

Rebels only have 1 top player, can’t be talking about them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mooselax

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
prob just talking garbage. still the 2nd best team on the island

Still the 15th best team in the country

Says who? Did I miss some rankings?

You’re the only one who was triggered. Congrats.
prob just talking garbage. still the 2nd best team on the island

Still the 15th best team in the country

Says who? Did I miss some rankings?

You’re the only one who was triggered. Congrats.

Lol I’m just asking where you randomly got 15th best from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MidAtlanric forum suggesting northern teams such as Venom or 2way go down and play FCA, Hawks, Madlax this fall. Sounds like what a lot of the older teams do. I think it’s a great idea

You should come down and play us! Crabs will destroy you! We’ve made more changes across our teams, including more out of state players and a lot more holdbacks so we’re ready to rule the other MD teams and you too! Go Crabs 🦀!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams did legacy beat. Please do not count ones out of state that 2027’s played.

No 27’s have ever played with the 2028’s. The same rebels parents trying to stir the pot. The 2027 team played at the same time as the 2028 team. Just a parent upset that their team didn’t fare as well in the tournament so they make things up...

I believe it. I don’t think legacy parents would allow it. They would speak up. 91 parents are probably too afraid to speak up, afraid their kid will sit or get cut so they probably stay quiet.

Beyond absurd comments. I highly doubt legacy or 91 have 27’s come play down. They simply don’t need it. However, Both programs have 2028’s on their 2027 rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Beyond absurd comments. I highly doubt legacy or 91 have 27’s come play down. They simply don’t need it. However, Both programs have 2028’s on their 2027 rosters.

Agree w this. There are several kids that play up (“which is prob their real age anyhow”), but play at both years - so it looks suspect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know for a fact that 91 venom brings a 2028 that plays on 2027 team for some tournaments. I guess to them winning is more important than ethics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know for a fact that 91 venom brings a 2028 that plays on 2027 team for some tournaments. I guess to them winning is more important than ethics.

Wait, they used a 2028 on their 2028 team? How dare they!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid "brought down" from the 27 91 team is a '28 playing up; No issues with that.

Where did the Rebels goalie and crazy mom wind up going?

Best Moose player went to S2S and will be playing up on 27. 3 csh kids and 2 huntington kids went to Venom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son went to the "tryout" for GSB club that's forming, maybe 20 kids showed up, some decent players out there. Hope they can put a team together, my son really liked the coaches, bunch of young guys. What's your guys thoughts on start ups like this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid "brought down" from the 27 91 team is a '28 playing up; No issues with that.

Best Moose player went to S2S and will be playing up on 27. 3 csh kids and 2 huntington kids went to Venom.

LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few of my friends went and all their kids loved the tryout and the coaches, from what they were saying was that if most of the kids sign up they should be a decent team, not competing with the top teams, but certainly a good foundation to start building off of. Connor will definitely draw people in with his name, and it sounds like he’s found a good group of coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son went to the "tryout" for GSB club that's forming, maybe 20 kids showed up, some decent players out there. Hope they can put a team together, my son really liked the coaches, bunch of young guys. What's your guys thoughts on start ups like this?

Maybe they waited too long to set tryout date

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels goalie went to 91 venom. No need to comment on his mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they waited too long to set tryout date
For sure!
Id love to see them recruit some some solid Bs who are down to put in the work. They're not going to draw any top players or bench riding As but building a team with consistent high B skill set top to bottom lets them play everyone and make practices more efficient. I think this team is great opportunity for a kid who really loves the game and is confident enough to not worry that they're not wearing a big name helmet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think these teams always start out great. Coaches are super into it and price is usually great compared to other clubs. Unfortunately what happens is that the kids get older and get better they start looking for some “name brands”. As a result these teams eventually fall apart. If you like the coaches and club then go for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North Black out of CT/NY is a team to watch this year. Beat LI Express, Legacy, Sweetlax 2x, And FCA md this summer. Lost to 91 venom 7-4 and Madlax 6-3 at NLF. Up 3-2 on Madlax in the second half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North 2028 will be a team to watch this year. Beat LI express, Legacy, FCA md, and Sweetlax 2x this summer. Lost to Madlax 6-3 in NLF semi finals, up 3-2 in second half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think these teams always start out great. Coaches are super into it and price is usually great compared to other clubs. Unfortunately what happens is that the kids get older and get better they start looking for some “name brands”. As a result these teams eventually fall apart. If you like the coaches and club then go for it.

Hence mooselax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams did moose go to? How many went to venom and surge?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North 2028 will be a team to watch this year. Beat LI express, Legacy, FCA md, and Sweetlax 2x this summer. Lost to Madlax 6-3 in NLF semi finals, up 3-2 in second half.

They were impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hence mooselax

Hence igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were impressive

Check the ages

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were impressive

Check the ages

Got blown out by the Annapolis Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were impressive

Check the ages

This is club lacrosse how dare you mention ages

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were impressive

Check the ages

Got blown out by the Annapolis Hawks

They never played Annapolis hawks that was eclipse that got blown out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were impressive

Check the ages

The only team that makes express N look young in the tristate area is 2way. Actually 2way is even old compared to the mid Atlantic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were impressive

Check the ages

The only team that makes express N look young in the tristate area is 2way. Actually 2way is even old compared to the mid Atlantic.

Ouch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the Express North game by game update.I bet that felt good typing. Can't wait to see what the 2way and Express North rosters for World Series will look like when the 28's time comes...I assume they will each just send their "29" team to compete on age in the '28 bracket and their '28 teams get to go this year with the 27's to be eligible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams did moose go to? How many went to venom and surge?
Did the Mooselax coach's kid join venom and take coach dad with him or was ML always on the way out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny that LI teams usually have kids from the age older eligible for the World Series…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a deal was made between ML and the massapequa venom coaches. venom had to take both boys as a package deal. very shaddy stuff going on.

Page 3 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard