BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 33 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 32 33
Re: Team 91 MD
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It amazes me how little you know about youth lacrosse. All tournaments are rigged (set up) for the host team to make it to the semifinals. If any one disputes this you have no idea how things work. Here’s a shocker all tryouts- UA, Nike and all showcases have their teams picked before tryouts begin and some don’t even show up for tryouts and make the team.
I love having Mark Coach my son. We left another “elite” club to join 91 because of Marks teaching. He is one of the best instructors of the game , if not the best. Ask Grant Ament and a few other PLL players that worked with Mark individually. My son was a slightly below average player, as most kids are, to 91 helping us get him into an elite private school and now being recruited by all the major colleges offering substantial money ( and there’re many others on the 91 teams that feel the same).
Before you bash someone personally, who you don’t know, you should know some basic background facts. Please name me another club that has as many D1 commitments as Team91 2022! Please name the club and number of kids committed. It’s all due to Mark getting the buy in by the kids to want to be better.
I’m sure you’ll come back with the “break his arms” BS. Again this shows your lack of knowledge of the sport. This is an extremely common term when teaching defense in youth lacrosse... similar to ear holing someone in football. Break his arms is mentioned in most TV broadcast by every announcer.
Please grow up and stop bashing someone you don’t know. You are so envious of Mark it’s beginning to look like a one way man crush!

Calm down Mark, Thanks for sharing that information once again. Oh yea, Quint/Amish/Carc always use " Break His arms" during their Broadcast, I always wonder how you state that with a straight face, well, I wonder how you get away with some of your antics coaching youth lacrosse along with the blatant favoring of one player above all others , Then on the other hand, I guess you are just being you ! You are a legend just ask your alto ego personality above.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It amazes me how little you know about youth lacrosse. All tournaments are rigged (set up) for the host team to make it to the semifinals. If any one disputes this you have no idea how things work. Here’s a shocker all tryouts- UA, Nike and all showcases have their teams picked before tryouts begin and some don’t even show up for tryouts and make the team.
I love having Mark Coach my son. We left another “elite” club to join 91 because of Marks teaching. He is one of the best instructors of the game , if not the best. Ask Grant Ament and a few other PLL players that worked with Mark individually. My son was a slightly below average player, as most kids are, to 91 helping us get him into an elite private school and now being recruited by all the major colleges offering substantial money ( and there’re many others on the 91 teams that feel the same).
Before you bash someone personally, who you don’t know, you should know some basic background facts. Please name me another club that has as many D1 commitments as Team91 2022! Please name the club and number of kids committed. It’s all due to Mark getting the buy in by the kids to want to be better.
I’m sure you’ll come back with the “break his arms” BS. Again this shows your lack of knowledge of the sport. This is an extremely common term when teaching defense in youth lacrosse... similar to ear holing someone in football. Break his arms is mentioned in most TV broadcast by every announcer.
Please grow up and stop bashing someone you don’t know. You are so envious of Mark it’s beginning to look like a one way man crush!

2022 Hawks - every kid is committed

Nice post Mark!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was a slightly below average player, as most kids are, to 91 helping us get him into an elite private school and now being recruited by all the major colleges offering substantial money ( and there’re many others on the 91 teams that feel the same).

So your son is in the recruiting process being offered substantial money from all the major colleges? If he's a 2022 then he would be committed already. If he's a 2023 no conversations around money could have occurred.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've been playing and coaching for close to 40 years at just about every level. I've never ever heard a coach say "break his arms" . Not once ever. Not heard it on a broadcast. Agree that Millon is an excellent teacher of the game, He'd do well to modulate his crazy side - which we all have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was a slightly below average player, as most kids are, to 91 helping us get him into an elite private school and now being recruited by all the major colleges offering substantial money ( and there’re many others on the 91 teams that feel the same).

So your son is in the recruiting process being offered substantial money from all the major colleges? If he's a 2022 then he would be committed already. If he's a 2023 no conversations around money could have occurred.
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've been playing and coaching for close to 40 years at just about every level. I've never ever heard a coach say "break his arms" . Not once ever. Not heard it on a broadcast. Agree that Millon is an excellent teacher of the game, He'd do well to modulate his crazy side - which we all have.[/quote]

Ditto. Been playing since 84, coaching since late 90s, and have never once heard "break his arms". "Get on his hands", every single possession, but never "break his arms".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I’m not Mark, I wish I had his back account though. Break the arms is a common term and if you want to dispute that that please call me at 443-394-7908

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then you’ve never listen to a TV broadcast and never did play or coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It amazing how you guys lie. You’ve never coached anywhere

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For every kid you name that MM helped I can name 10 that he destroyed......the man, and I use that term loosely, is the worst thing to happen to youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s pretend we are in that make believe world where “break your arm” is real. What about calling kid goalies fat?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just called the Colonel and he said they have 10-12 kids without a commitment and that Cottle tweeted it our a few weeks ago asking lower D 1 or D 3 to call him to discuss these kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry not all kids are going to make it. The two of you better toughen up or else you won’t make it in life.If you’re on this making up lies you haven’t!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a legend ... how many hall of fames are you in ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve started an MIAA program and a D 3 program and I was an assistant for a national team as well as an assistant on a team that played in national championship. Since you obviously have a lot of time so please feel free to research who I am,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really can you enlighten us as to whatever happened to those 10 kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious.... if a sophomore is good enough to be considered for a substantial $ scholarship you know darn well where you’re getting money. Ever hear the term boosters and alumni. This is when you start talking about these bogus academic scholarships that save the lacrosse team and get you to a full ride.And, what about these unofficially visits where you happen to bump into the coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I’m not Mark, I wish I had his back account though. Break the arms is a common term and if you want to dispute that that please call me at 443-394-7908

No. Its not a common term.
At least in Baltimore.
Among reputable coaches/programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s more than 10; it’s 10 for everyone you can name that he helped!! Have you or your son ever attended any of his “elite” camps? It’s child abuse the way he speaks to these kids and then the passive aggressive text messages sent as a follow up. Compete joke this guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liar

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he’s fat he’s fat.... sorry the truth hurts you but it’s best for the kid to hear it so he has a chance to do something about it before he becomes obese like his mother and father

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s more than 10; it’s 10 for everyone you can name that he helped!! Have you or your son ever attended any of his “elite” camps? It’s child abuse the way he speaks to these kids and then the passive aggressive text messages sent as a follow up. Compete joke this guy.

👆🏻 FACTS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s pretend we are in that make believe world where “break your arm” is real. What about calling kid goalies fat?

Haha . What he says to other team's players ain't half as bad as what he says to his own players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he’s fat he’s fat.... sorry the truth hurts you but it’s best for the kid to hear it so he has a chance to do something about it before he becomes obese like his mother and father

you should delete this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grow up.... set an example for your kid to grow some balls. I’m sure your kid is pissed now that you pulled him from the team. And you f@clef up your kids chance of playing in the MIAA and he’s stuck playing for Westminster High ( hero on high).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question -
Why are non 91 people so obsessed with this guy/program?

I’m just reading the threads and I’m confused.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What I find amazing is you attempting to validate the term Break His arms. Nothing like a 10 year old running down the field while an opposing coach yells " Break His Arms" , " Break His Arms" ,, yea, I bet that is the proper term all the parents want used on their 10 year old sons. LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question -

I'm with you.. great read. My take, the coach is a little rough, and people were drinking when they were writing these posts.
Are there any 91 teams any good outside the two his sons play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because their sons can’t handle tough coaching so they leave. Once they leave the fathers realize what a huge mistake they made leaving 91 so they try to blame it on Mark. The helicopter parents aren’t helping their kids. Also I find it weird how parents stay and watch practices. They should be banned like their are at most MIAA schools and colleges .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question -

I lost all respect for the man when he refused to present the Championship to our 2026 team. He presented every team but ours because he was butt hurt. I never seen a man whine and pout like a spoiled brat. We havent played in a Mark Millon tournament since

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question -

I'm with you.. great read. My take, the coach is a little rough, and people were drinking when they were writing these posts.
Are there any 91 teams any good outside the two his sons play for?
None. Focus on 2025 & 2023 or whatever the older one plays for this year. He has played 2022, 2023, 2024 & in the early days 2021-hold back 1 year, 2 year....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝🏻
Still curious about this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please elaborate when and what tournament (year) this happened. BTW Mark has nothing to do with the 2026 team and their tournament.
I’m sure you won’t respond !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes ... we know who is ponying up in a year!! Academic advisors at his school are already working with him to get the academic scholarships that are available at the schools. It’s pretty interesting how this works. I hope you realize a lacrosse scholarship is very little money. It’s the financial aid and academic scholarships that pay the bills. You can probably count on your hand the actual number of players that received a true full ride scholarship from any school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The younger teams seem to have a ton of turnover year over year and haven’t found much success.

Is he only worried about his kids teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please elaborate when and what tournament (year) this happened. BTW Mark has nothing to do with the 2026 team and their tournament.

3 years ago and the kids won sticks - tournament was at Blandair Park. It was a Millon tournament

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2026/ 2025 and 2024 National Championships held by the 1 and only MM; the guy is a coward.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The younger teams seem to have a ton of turnover year over year and haven’t found much success.

Is he only worried about his kids teams?

Seriously ?? You actually need to ask that. So many people have come forward with remarks about his blatant favoritism. It is a Big Yes.

Frankly most parents know that there will be some, but his is off the charts. One easy quote that was put out was a boy had scored two goals after taking over for his son who had a minor injury. MM told his son in front of the other player, sorry I pulled you, I cost you two goals. Guy is who he is

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question -

I cant see how you are confused after reading some of the comments. MM has a history of being everything you do not want a youth coach to be or do. If you are ok with that...go for it. Most arent.. Not about being tough , yelled out, etc,,,it is a basic way to coach youth lacrosse along with the over the top protection, remarks and favoritism to his siblings

Like Reply Quote
Page 10 of 33 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard