North Caroline HS (MD) 2022 Midfield, Attack Hailey Chester Commits to Mount St. Mary's University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: North Caroline High School (MD) 2022 Midfield, Attack Hailey Chester of LBC Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mount St. Mary's University.

High school: North Caroline High School (Ridgely, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Mount St. Mary's University
Club team: LBC Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: First Team All- Bayside
Academic honors: Ranked 10th in class, 4.15 GPA, National Honor Society, National Technical Honor Society, FBLA President, Secretary of Class.
Why did you choose Mount St. Mary's University, Women's D1? "I chose to commit to Mount St. Mary's because the coaches, school environment, and location felt like the perfect fit for me!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank God, my parents, the Smith's (club directors), Kesley, and all my previous coaches who helped mold me into the player and person I am today. I would also like to thank Coach Lo for giving me the opportunity to be a part of her amazing program at the Mount!"
What other colleges did you consider? "St. Leo's, Queens of Charlotte, Salisbury, Gardner Webb, Saint Francis, Florida Southern."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Hailey Chester on her commitment to Mount St. Mary's University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: