BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Top 5 2026 Teams on Long Island :

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Heard Turtles and East Coast Elite had a large turnout at tryouts. Who makes up the top 5 on Long Island ?

Think Express is only one settled at top, rest up for grabs.

91, Legacy, Igloo, Rebels most likely fight for 2-5.

ECE, Turtles, Moose and others for spots 6-10.

I would agree with this. Only exception is mooselax. Most of the outlaw kids went there. They should be much improved. The legacy team is really bad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Heard Turtles and East Coast Elite had a large turnout at tryouts. Who makes up the top 5 on Long Island ?
Legacy no way #3 . That team has declined past few years .

Legacy was awful this summer. Igloo should be 2 and 91 number 3.

I don’t know about that. I may be wrong but I’ve never seen igloo beat 91. They come close every time but always seem to lose in the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

I would agree with this. Only exception is mooselax. Most of the outlaw kids went there. They should be much improved. The legacy team is really bad.

Only time will tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

I believe ECE recently beat Rebels in a tournament. Then again I heard Rebels had a large turnout at tryouts.

Let’s not forget Express B or Empire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the Legacy team face really good competition ? How would they fair against B teams ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the Legacy team face really good competition ? How would they fair against B teams ?

They would probably do ok against B teams. They were in AA brackets all summer and got crushed. Heard they also did not have a great turnout at tryouts.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

I believe ECE recently beat Rebels in a tournament. Then again I heard Rebels had a large turnout at tryouts.

Yes, don’t sleep on that Express B team. With an increased focus from the coaching staff they will be a much improved team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They would probably do ok against B teams. They were in AA brackets all summer and got crushed. Heard they also did not have a great turnout at tryouts.

Daddy coaches starting to back fire all those years maybe Zummo 2nd yr can turn it around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Timtidwell

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Yes, don’t sleep on that Express B team. With an increased focus from the coaching staff they will be a much improved team.

Yes, Rebels big turnout and split into 2 teams. Lots of new players at turnouts. If kids accepted spots will be legit, but that's a big IF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

The express B team is like a unicorn. Doesn’t exist. Every time you beat them, they claim it wasn’t the B team. It was the C team. If CoachC keeps his roster at 35 then the express B team is not good. If the the bottom half of Channys roster went to the B team, they would be good. The B team they fielded at World Series qualifier was decent. But only because channys roster size was limited due to World Series rules.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

The express B team is like a unicorn. Doesn’t exist. Every time you beat them, they claim it wasn’t the B team. It was the C team. If CoachC keeps his roster at 35 then the express B team is not good. If the the bottom half of Channys roster went to the B team, they would be good. The B team they fielded at World Series qualifier was decent. But only because channys roster size was limited due to World Series rules.

How many 2026 teams is Express having this year? Rebels has two and probably should stick to one .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

How many 2026 teams is Express having this year? Rebels has two and probably should stick to one .

It’s all about the Benjamin’s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

There were only 2 kids left off of CoachC's roster for the world series. The team isn't a roster of 35. It was 27 last year. 2 of CoachC's kids played fo the B team. 1 middle and 1 defense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having watched club lacrosse for some time with my older boys and now with my 2026 son , i can honestly say this is an odd age group . Express is clearly number one and Igloo is clearly 2 , no other years has 91 been so irrelevant , usually they figure it out but it certainly seems like a coaching and a talent issue , that being said please don’t put ECE or moose and Express B in the same conversation as 91, that’s a joke !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Bump Legacy out of that top 5 and replace with S2S. They will be the 4th best team after Express, 91, and Igloo. Mooselax is a joke. Outlaws didn’t beat those teams…why would mooselax? Because a couple decent players went there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having watched club lacrosse for some time with my older boys and now with my 2026 son , i can honestly say this is an odd age group . Express is clearly number one and Igloo is clearly 2 , no other years has 91 been so irrelevant , usually they figure it out but it certainly seems like a coaching and a talent issue , that being said please don’t put ECE or moose and Express B in the same conversation as 91, that’s a joke !

I don’t think anyone was saying they were in the same conversation. Someone was just ranking teams. Express is clearly number one. Everyone else is in 2nd tier. I agree that this age group on Long Island just isn’t that good. I don’t know the head to head record but 91 always seems to beat igloo. I watched the the World Series game and 91 won in overtime with a bunch of 2027 kids. Great game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t think anyone was saying they were in the same conversation. Someone was just ranking teams. Express is clearly number one. Everyone else is in 2nd tier. I agree that this age group on Long Island just isn’t that good. I don’t know the head to head record but 91 always seems to beat igloo. I watched the the World Series game and 91 won in overtime with a bunch of 2027 kids. Great game.

Such a false statement. The problem with the 2026 year is that Li is saturated with to many clubs looking to make a buck. You could definitely but together two more top teams from Li besides Express A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess reality doesn't matter to you. When has Igloo beat 91 recently? Also, 2026 91 added a new coach for the up coming season. They finished this past season very strong with their core kids and a few adds. The top 3 are Express, 91 and Igloo as usual. Nothing odd about this year. Same top three as years past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess reality doesn't matter to you. When has Igloo beat 91 recently? Also, 2026 91 added a new coach for the up coming season. They finished this past season very strong with their core kids and a few adds. The top 3 are Express, 91 and Igloo as usual. Nothing odd about this year. Same top three as years past.

Top 3 ? Yes. But after express it’s a big dropoff to number 2. That’s not typical of other years. 91 did pretty bad in the World Series. Without the machine kids they probably wouldn’t have qualified. Igloo didn’t even qualify. Igloo and 91 consistently get beat buy top teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Bump Legacy out of that top 5 and replace with S2S. They will be the 4th best team after Express, 91, and Igloo. Mooselax is a joke. Outlaws didn’t beat those teams…why would mooselax? Because a couple decent players went there?

Never really said mooselax would beat express, 91 or igloo. I just stated that they would be much improved. And for the record the outlaws have beaten shore to shore and 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daddy coaches starting to back fire all those years maybe Zummo 2nd yr can turn it around.

27’s can’t have zummo the 28’s want him!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 3 ? Yes. But after express it’s a big dropoff to number 2. That’s not typical of other years. 91 did pretty bad in the World Series. Without the machine kids they probably wouldn’t have qualified. Igloo didn’t even qualify. Igloo and 91 consistently get beat buy top teams.
I love LI lax and have been around the game 40 years, but I agree 2026 is odd with Express dominant and then a Massive drop off and no remote improvement in 91 over the years. My ‘26 isn’t a high level player but we have played all these teams and it’s an anomaly for sure. I have a ‘17, ‘19 and ‘22 who have seen it all and this is the worst level of play after Express I’ve ever seen for LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion the best classes last 10 years 2014 2016 2022 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Express number 1 🤔🤔 no Daddy coaches simple !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love LI lax and have been around the game 40 years, but I agree 2026 is odd with Express dominant and then a Massive drop off and no remote improvement in 91 over the years. My ‘26 isn’t a high level player but we have played all these teams and it’s an anomaly for sure. I have a ‘17, ‘19 and ‘22 who have seen it all and this is the worst level of play after Express I’ve ever seen for LI.

91 got an ace up the sleeve coming......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Crabs is going to destroy all of you! All this talk is pointless. This year we’re bringing in more kids from all over the country and we have more holdbacks so there’s no way anyone can stop us! Can’t wait to see you on the field! Go 🦀s!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Crabs is going to destroy all of you! All this talk is pointless. This year we’re bringing in more kids from all over the country and we have more holdbacks so there’s no way anyone can stop us! Can’t wait to see you on the field! Go 🦀s!

Half of your team were holdbacks this year and you played in the consolation bracket at NAL. Crabs are not relevant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d say it more likely bc there are 30+ kids on team locked in because many have family members in program. But, lack of daddy coaches is a huge selling point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another massapequa dad joined the coaching staff. Can’t wait!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025’s reclassified.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you sure about that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way? Again? They have 2 great coaches. Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s about time….but I am not holding my breath

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

60 creep

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Never really said mooselax would beat express, 91 or igloo. I just stated that they would be much improved. And for the record the outlaws have beaten shore to shore and 91

Not that it matters since outlaws are now defunct…but what year did they beat 91 and S2S? US Club doesn’t list them playing either in the last year and a half and Covid ruined most of 2020. Was this 2-3 years ago?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is the only relevant LI team for 2026.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Chaney not going to keep his roster that size this coming season. Some of the “AA” players will move to the B team. While some of the B players will move to the C team. The C team will have there own coaching staff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Express
2. 91 Orange Storm
3. Legacy ?
4. ?
5 ?

Not that it matters since outlaws are now defunct…but what year did they beat 91 and S2S? US Club doesn’t list them playing either in the last year and a half and Covid ruined most of 2020. Was this 2-3 years ago?

They beat 91 in 2019. And beat shore to shore in 2020. Never said they were better than those teams. But the post said the outlaws had never beaten those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaney not going to keep his roster that size this coming season. Some of the “AA” players will move to the B team. While some of the B players will move to the C team. The C team will have there own coaching staff.

Sounds Perfect!! I love CoachC and Express

Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard