Jets Box Lacrosse Club Tryout/Evaluation just posted! | Fall Showcases: Boys & Girls Elite 88 Showcases, Down State Showcase, Northern Exposure Showcase & LI Elite 80 Camp
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 07:25 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 01:06 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:19 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:17 AM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 09/18/21 12:17 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,588
Posts309,509
Members2,338
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 371 of 405 1 2 369 370 371 372 373 404 405
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #344200 08/05/21 02:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Severna park won states with a kid who lives in annapolis?

Senior who's parents moved to Annapolis his senior year. Good kid!!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #344211 08/05/21 04:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever keeps talking about the Prostart goalie's number being called by mistake is obviously not in the loop. The kid deserved to make the team last year - he is good and he played well at UA. The number called by mistake for the callback game on the day of tryouts... was an obvious fluke and if you were there last year - you would know this. The kids number that was called by mistake only played a half of a half of the final callback game and didn't make the final team.

Stop trying to put people down on an anonymous forum big guy.

The goalie last year who mistakenly made the callback game was not the Prostart goalie. It was a kid who was very clearly outmatched in every prelim game.

Ok, but was the prostart goalies number called yesterday? I heard there were only 3 teams of players at the tryouts because so many of the top players opted not to try out this year. So if he is top 5 in the country, and there were only a handful of goalies at the event, he must of made it right?

If anyone would like to talk about the ProStart/SP goalie feel free to give me a call. Would love to have an honest/non-anonymous conversation with anyone who needs anything cleared up about him, me, family, dogs, etc. I've never been on here before, so curious what this imposter is posting!
Rob Shepherd

Mic Drops ...a few minutes it was like a lacrosse forum in here....now it is as quiet as a church .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344218 08/05/21 04:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever keeps talking about the Prostart goalie's number being called by mistake is obviously not in the loop. The kid deserved to make the team last year - he is good and he played well at UA. The number called by mistake for the callback game on the day of tryouts... was an obvious fluke and if you were there last year - you would know this. The kids number that was called by mistake only played a half of a half of the final callback game and didn't make the final team.

The goalie last year who mistakenly made the callback game was not the Prostart goalie. It was a kid who was very clearly outmatched in every prelim game.

Ok, but was the prostart goalies number called yesterday? I heard there were only 3 teams of players at the tryouts because so many of the top players opted not to try out this year. So if he is top 5 in the country, and there were only a handful of goalies at the event, he must of made it right?

If anyone would like to talk about the ProStart/SP goalie feel free to give me a call. Would love to have an honest/non-anonymous conversation with anyone who needs anything cleared up about him, me, family, dogs, etc. I've never been on here before, so curious what this imposter is posting!
Rob Shepherd

Mic Drops ...a few minutes it was like a lacrosse forum in here....now it is as quiet as a church .
And I bet you his phone hasn’t rung.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344219 08/05/21 04:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure I had the misfortune of sitting near this Hawks parent up at Lake Placid the past few days. Loudmouth. Pretty low to write about a kid like this in an anonymous forum.

Don’t believe it is a Hawk parent either. There is one poster on this forum who loves to bash the Hawks. Any D1 coach would love to have this player. Trust me, you can’t replicate the speed, quickness, shot velocity and competitiveness.

Pretty sure we all have a good idea which hawks parent this is Although nothing surprises me

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344221 08/05/21 04:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rob Shepherd

And I bet you his phone hasn’t rung.

Phone battery might as well be dead...lol!!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #344228 08/05/21 06:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rob Shepherd

Why dig up a post from a month ago? Because people LIKE drama and attention.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344230 08/05/21 06:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rob Shepherd

Just to upset you I guess! I just found out about this forum and wanted to make sure the truth was available for anyone that wants it.

Rob Shepherd

Just to upset you I guess. Just found out about this forum. Want to make sure the truth is available should anyone want it. Then they dont have to speculate anonymously!!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #344412 08/07/21 12:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing Ripley bought one of the St. John’s players. Senior midfielder. Crazy to transfer your senior year from one of the top teams in the country to a mediocre one.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344413 08/07/21 12:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you bored? really!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344414 08/07/21 12:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing Ripley bought one of the St. John’s players. Senior midfielder. Crazy to transfer your senior year from one of the top teams in the country to a mediocre one.

Good stuff. They didn’t have faith in what they had on the bench. Guys should have listened to their parents telling them to hit the wall.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #344420 08/07/21 01:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good stuff. They didn’t have faith in what they had on the bench. Guys should have listened to their parents telling them to hit the wall.

What are rules on senior transfers? Take it they have none.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344435 08/07/21 02:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you bored? really!

Really? Why transfer to a mediocre lax team to get a mediocre education. Could just go to his local public school.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344438 08/07/21 03:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ball hog. Good bye.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #344444 08/07/21 04:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of rules for transfers, but none of the teams in the top half of the MIAA honor them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #344469 08/07/21 08:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of rules for transfers, but none of the teams in the top half of the MIAA honor them.

transfer rules exist between MIAA schools, not between leagues

Like Reply Quote
Page 371 of 405 1 2 369 370 371 372 373 404 405
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard